Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 12:33:40 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Lose Hope Just Yet  (Read 1704 times)
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:30:47 AM

I've been in so many Cryptocurrency groups with so many regrets flying around about Bitcoin. Although I've not been for one minute discouraged about the present price of Bitcoin, because I know for ever high there's always a corresponding low. Even stocks and tech shares are falling. Came across this article and it renewed my faith in Blockchain and Bitcoin as a whole. I hope it also helps an investor feeling lost out here.

https://moneyweek.com/498164/bitcoin-will-survive-but-it-could-easily-fall-to-usd3000/

An excerpt from the article.
Not going to lie, I was very down last week. But you know what, bitcoin is not your shortcut to earn big bucks. It is as big of a risk as any other method to trade money. You have good days, you earn profits; you have bad days, you lose.
If we will all have the similar attitude with everything else, we will able to not do anything honestly.
Buckle up peeps, we are going to see good times soon!

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:46:27 AM

Explanations like this is what most of this community needs to revive their trust to bitcoin again, what is the most important thing here is that "dont look on short term graph of crypto you are holding but look on the graph as whole.

Though we cant blame those people who buy on its peak price last december 2017, they really have a big loss right now but if they sell their bitcoin and didnt wait for a better timing they already accepted their loss and we cannot do anything about it.

Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:05:54 AM

Bitcoin now and bitcoin then are not the same thing the situation is quite different the current market situation might not recover as fast as it did in those days
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

If people really believes in btc, there is no point of losing hope since btc has proven it's worth in the previous years. You may check out the history of btc and then you will know that what happen it the current btc market is merely a temporary fluctuation. People should not get affected with this dip and don't let their emotions overpower with their decision making.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

Bitcoin now and bitcoin then are not the same thing the situation is quite different the current market situation might not recover as fast as it did in those days

Let's hope and wait for a month price of btc will surely increase and meet the target and make the investors happy. Today we seeing positive increase in all the coins and it is in green symbol+ shows improvement so don't lose hope and wait for great days to come ahead... Smiley

Am I spamming? Report me!
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

People are freaking out but these types of crashes are normal for bitcoin.  Bitcoin has experienced these major crashes at least four other times and it always comes back to a new all time high.  I believe the bottom has already been hit and we won't hit 3600 again.  Honestly, I didn't think bitcoin would crash this much because I thought the market was more stable this time around but the hashing wars are the main cause of all of this.
AshleyFurious

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

I think it's possible that we reset 3600 and even go sub 3k. But there are very little chances btc will go lower than 3k.
paz-1991

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

I understand that it seems hard from the current perspective but the most important value of all serious investors is patience. BTC is here to stay and that is the fact. This bearish period is hard and seems impossible to recover but it will. The impact of all cryptocurencies lead by BTC is great and you can easily see how all cryptos are becoming part of everyday market fluctuation and money transfer. I agree that BTC will probably not recover as fast and as easily as it did in the past but the growth is inevitable. As I said, patience and just forget about you BTC wallet for the next couple of years until it settles. And the actions that investors are taking are not helping as well, all the major news are mentioning capitulation of the investors. I am reading through news for days now and most of them are mentioning that the bottom was already reached and that BTC is about to reverse. I strongly believe in that.
Screamshot

Activity: 140

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

As a believer in the strength of bitcoin I hope the situation can change and take a turn For good but the reality is that as for now it's not forth coming probably in two years time

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

Me im not yet losing hope why for me its just a stage to get our dreams just wait bitcoin will not going away just hold and buy more as of now
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:12:50 PM

Some of them are going to panic because of the price that is lower and lower but again it takes time to grow up the price just calm and hope.
all think about it and I am sure that the market prices will stabilize and improve so that we do not lose, we must remain mature and think positively and be calm and patient
SparkleToken
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 7

Sparklemobile.io

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

Just remember we are still early adopters, with everything happening in this space I thing mass adoption is coming soon. with the institutional money looking at blockchain now and Bakkt on the horizon it is only a matter of time before prices go back up.

◾ twitterfacebooktelegram         Connect users with  
SPARKLE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    quality automotive     
                 ❱❱❱ JOIN ❰❰❰      [  WHITPAPER  ]         detailing services  
Troy-Crypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

Just remember we are still early adopters, with everything happening in this space I thing mass adoption is coming soon. with the institutional money looking at blockchain now and Bakkt on the horizon it is only a matter of time before prices go back up.

Couldn't agree more! Keep in mind that the number of coins mined is limited which makes BTC a scarce asset. Look at it as gold! At some point, there will not be more new BTC to be mined and do you know what will happen with the price then? This can not go down! We just need to be patient until it reaches its full potential.
Reid

Activity: 2968
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

You will have to consider on how many holders are now and how many traders playing with the price. That is history my friend and its way far from now.

They became wise making profit from the dump and pump. Before it is just faith because of the lack of exchange.
That is one more to consider again. The number of exchange, also those who are hacked and scam.
seagates

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:31:07 PM

I dont lose any hope, coz im not a short term investor Cool
Urbexs

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

I think there is hope that Bitcoin will recover and reach new highs.
It is in a bearish crisis that will soon end..
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

Some cold Ethereum wallets that have not touched for 3 years have begun active actions.

More than 300 thousand Ethereum began to translate to unknown addresses. I think the market decline will continue.

Can you provide the proof?
hope disappears when you can't work optimally and give up so much even though you will be successful soon and I think whether you want it to be tasty or tasty must keep going, I think like that
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

afraid of the loss that many people experience today, so many of them hold sales, so that almost all cryptocurrency prices go down, in my opinion the current price reduction is an opportunity to make a profit, because this decline is only temporary.
Ayyyylmeow

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

I'll wait for the time being, I was sure that an eth took $ 200 at a very tasty price. And here you are!)) It is possible that we can still go to 3k on bitcoin, and on eth we go down below $ 100.
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

Yes exactly what are you saying don't lose hope
But can't avoid thise people making panic during the price drops
They can't control emotion especially if there are huge amount of bitcoin or altcoins they have bought in hugh value

indeed, actually panic will not make us profitable, it will actually make us lose, lose assets and also time. however, if we are not good at managing strategies in trading, HOLD will also complicate us, when we see good moments and potential, but we have to hold coins, when we decide to hold, we also leave the moment, and finally when the coin have this moment, towards the price we expect. we regret why not cutloss and move to the coin earlier.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: