Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:52:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Lose Hope Just Yet  (Read 1702 times)
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:47:20 AM

Indeed, for those who bought at high, just think that this is a long term investment so better hodl for now, it is a waste if you sell it right now anyway.  We have seen bitcoin to recover everytime it dip so I guess  todays dip is no different.  We can see Bitcoin recover probably when the catalyst for it is launched.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:18:39 AM

The important thing we should do now is hope, waiting for the future bitcoin will come back strong. Do not sell all crypto coins at the moment as you may lose money and make the market worse.
I agree. Do not contribute for more fall but rather buy more volume because it will be worth it when the price rise again in the market. I still believe on bitcoin and that gives me hope to hold more and wait patiently until it become profitable again. Do not lose hope  because it is not the end of it, it is just an opportunity which we can grab when it is cheaper.

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:07:48 AM

That is very true ,every members of crypto currency must not lose hope because this bear market season will pass by and would not be forever , the market will very soon will recover and the price value of tokens ,coins and altcoins will rise to its normal good price.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
EditorX

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:45:08 AM

There’s always hope! Just keep watching the exchanges and be cautious.

Bitcoin surprised everyone when it first began and it may do so again!
Watch the fluctuation and do like stock player do..buy at the lows - sell at the highs.
Its a roller coaster way of life! Wink
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

Hope is the only factor which can help us at this point of time when the prices are remarkably low. Loosers should try to mitigate their losses by holding the stock and wait as there is no option left.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:55:30 AM

Indeed, for those who bought at high, just think that this is a long term investment so better hodl for now, it is a waste if you sell it right now anyway.  We have seen bitcoin to recover everytime it dip so I guess  todays dip is no different.  We can see Bitcoin recover probably when the catalyst for it is launched.
Bitcoin is volatile by nature so we need to be strategic and be on the lookout on how to deal with this kind of situation. The world of Bitcoin is full of surprises and uncertainties, it's hard to conclude when will the price specifically go high and low, so it's important to be prepared and have back up plans. Market may not generate positive returns but it's something not to worry much because it would only add stress and pressure on ourselves. It's better to stay calm, be patient, be hopeful, and believe that Bitcoin can certainly get back on track at the course of time.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:55:57 AM

As I know BTC's price is still reasonable and the only cause why bitcoin is crashing again because of the manipulators in the crypto trade market, like whales, FUD of some group, For me I am expecting BTC price will not  go down less than 1000$ that would be so absurd for its achievement and success on the past years.

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

We are at the another and most bottom level of bitcoin price this year,most of the predictions say we hit $3000 and the prices will start to recover again like happened in before but still risky to invest on bitcoin or any other cryptos so don't just have hope,also have a backup plan if your investment goes wrong.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:48:58 AM

I see one again. I kept on seeing this kind of hope boosting messages and it is nice to share this kind of enlightenment. Somehow, we are not sure the possible future of bitcoin and this is a very scary part of holding our coins and keep our mindset that sooner or later it might go up or keep on going down. We cant blame hokders to feel unsafe and panicked, but hoping this kind of message will make a way in everyones heart that there is always hope and all we have to do is to wait and believe
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:04:28 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 12:34:49 PM by walemil

Should anyone expect the price of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies to continually go up indefinitely?  That will be an unreasonable thing to expect because it can never happen. Price is a mixture of up and down movements. This is one thing that can give you the hope that the price of bitcoin will rise again from these lows.
JiveMan

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:14:57 PM

What goes up must come down. Bitcoin will rise and fall,  but it always finds its feet again. It seems that once it drops to lowest lows its adopted by new money. It will pick up again and no doubt we will see the same pattern of rise and fall. IMO we will never see the price range of $15-20k as before but btc will get back to 7k before long. Whales dump and people panic sell. Then whales buy back and people panic buy. Nothing unusual here.
To anyone that is holding now with a 50% loss, just keep holding. Step away from your comp a while and check back in 6mths. Better still, buy more at this price to cover your losses Wink
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:30:51 PM

The market will soon improve and have a high volume, we will see good movement. Although this increase will be small and gradual, it will benefit the holders. The fear that we feel will disappear and return to repair.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

The market will soon improve and have a high volume, we will see good movement. Although this increase will be small and gradual, it will benefit the holders. The fear that we feel will disappear and return to repair.
We really hope that in the near future or even next year the market will improve so that we can regain all losses that we loss from this bear market. The thing that fear me is when the price of bitcoin will really drop to $1000 which can lead to a big losses to me. I hope it wont happen.
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:59:23 PM

current time is indeed a time that makes the holder very desperate with all the waiting he has been through, but if you want to be patient, you will definitely get satisfying results later

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

The important thing we should do now is hope, waiting for the future bitcoin will come back strong. Do not sell all crypto coins at the moment as you may lose money and make the market worse.
Crypto trader and Bitcoin holder both of guys now danger zone for falling market situation also i'm just losing my all hope with crypto currency. But this is good time for experienced trader who guys can make big profit. I am not trying to panic selling in this market and i don't think this is good decision. Waiting for 2019 will happened special thing this is wish from all crypto buddy.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

Absolutely right dude,bitcoin has been in more trouble shooting situation and still managed to gain higher like what this reached in 2017 for almost $20,000
So theres no impossible if this coin will grow again for another months or even years,what we need to do is wait,and hold or if you cant do this,then leave this market because we dont need weak here
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

Totally agree. Keeping hope altogether, be patient on facing this situation, and keep watching on the movement of bitcoin I guess. Why? because the price can be changing very soon and maybe it isn't last long. Indeed, avoid selling may be the best choice, but you can sell or trade it if only the price suddenly changing. Just learn the situation, analyse and decide wisely.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

current time is indeed a time that makes the holder very desperate with all the waiting he has been through, but if you want to be patient, you will definitely get satisfying results later
Yeah we should be patience at this moment because market rushing still continuously. Ripple price very strongly rotate in the unstable market and i wanna going to invest 1300$ and i make 70% profit by trading because i think now trading is good profitable. I never believe keep long time holding in myetherwallet.
3adoudi

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

I agree . Last year when btc reached 4k usd for the first time we wre like oh god its high, and now when it felt back to 4k everyone s yelling and selling. Its not the ending yet btc will recover soon.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

I agree . Last year when btc reached 4k usd for the first time we wre like oh god its high, and now when it felt back to 4k everyone s yelling and selling. Its not the ending yet btc will recover soon.

Yes i too agree, market situation is bit slow and values are constantly going down. But i hope and be calm the value will raise by the upcoming year which feels good for traders in crypto world. Initially when bit coin introduced it's value was just 0.31$ and the same developed and reached to 20K last year which means anything can happen in the crypto world but just be calm and don't lose your hope.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: