Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Lose Hope Just Yet  (Read 1701 times)
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:05:12 AM

People seem to panic and dump almost their tokens/bitcoin. Badly follow technical bitcoin price will drop to below $3000. Hope we don't go too far like that

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:15:42 AM

I know many people already have lost all hope for crypto currency but these people are the ones who do not understand the history of Bitcoin. Your post  is correct prices of Bitcoin have been this way since from the beginning. We just need to be patient and prices will recover in time.
Yes I agree with you, that we must be patient in order for us to do not missed the opportunity that bitcoin can be able to give us. We should not loss hope when the price are going low but make it an opportunity to buy more and hodl it because the market will not always down it can convert to ups later on which can possibly give us a huge profit in the future.

bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:52:33 AM

there will always be disappointment and a tendency to regret when the crypto market experiences a bad situation like now. we cannot blame those people, we never know the background of every person who experiences a loss. but I strongly agree that there is always hope especially in the crypto industry, what all investors need now is patience, and not taking rash steps in investing.
Cupomi

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:09:50 AM

The important thing we should do now is hope, waiting for the future bitcoin will come back strong. Do not sell all crypto coins at the moment as you may lose money and make the market worse.
true traders will never be discouraged, always think positively, because where there are difficulties there will definitely be a way out, so always thinking ahead is very necessary in trading, bitcoin trading is very needed a very strong soul, not easily discouraged, see the development of methods payment in trade between regions, required speed and convenience in making payments, bitcoin is very suitable to be a payment instrument, it can be ascertained if bitcoin becomes a tool to pay for the future then the price will be stable and will experience good strengthening.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:20:35 AM

I've been in so many Cryptocurrency groups with so many regrets flying around about Bitcoin. Although I've not been for one minute discouraged about the present price of Bitcoin, because I know for ever high there's always a corresponding low. Even stocks and tech shares are falling. Came across this article and it renewed my faith in Blockchain and Bitcoin as a whole. I hope it also helps an investor feeling lost out here.

https://moneyweek.com/498164/bitcoin-will-survive-but-it-could-easily-fall-to-usd3000/

An excerpt from the article.
It seems that it is just a cycle. There are times that the price of the bitcoin declines. Like today, the price of the bitcoin goes down and down but I am sure that the bitcoin will recover its normal price. 
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:24:13 AM

Pal, I do agree with you we people should not lose our hope as we know after each storm comes a sunny day so the investor needs to keep patience and optimistic also. Bitcoin is a coin which can be turned back within a moment as we had seen last December how it was!. So guys please keep patience a little more.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:04:17 AM

This is correct people must understand that bitcoin price are volatile and it will be always going up but there is also lows and right now we are in the bear market. Best thing to do is hold and accumulate more because it will bounce back in the upcoming years.

Bhugz09
Copper Member

Activity: 44

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:09:12 AM

As long as it is still continue giving assests there is no losing hope yet. Trading and market systems flow goes up and down depend on the value of the conversion.

│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:21:29 PM

I've been in so many Cryptocurrency groups with so many regrets flying around about Bitcoin. Although I've not been for one minute discouraged about the present price of Bitcoin, because I know for ever high there's always a corresponding low. Even stocks and tech shares are falling. Came across this article and it renewed my faith in Blockchain and Bitcoin as a whole. I hope it also helps an investor feeling lost out here.

Thank you for your encouragement, i am glad to remember about this. BTC price for now is only temporary indeed, it will come rising again with the time. The volatility of bitcoin price is something that we cannot predict about. If we see the price has gone to the bottom now, we must see the opportunity to buy bitcoin with a low price.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

The important thing we should do now is hope, waiting for the future bitcoin will come back strong. Do not sell all crypto coins at the moment as you may lose money and make the market worse.
You're right, don't lose hope for waiting for increasing the value of bitcoin and never be panick to sell your bitcoin it may cause to lose your investment be patient and calm for waiting. Maybe today or tomorrow the value of bitcoin will come back strong and our investment it gain high profits.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

super, Bitcoin has fallen several times and then risen again, and why I'm still confident in Bitcoin and won't lose hope because Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are the future, maybe now Bitcoin is still below, but in the future it will definitely be above...

devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:07:29 PM

People seem to panic and dump almost their tokens/bitcoin. Badly follow technical bitcoin price will drop to below $3000. Hope we don't go too far like that
yes maybe that happens because their trust in the coins they hold is hopeless so they panic and want to sell it immediately. of course, all of them don't want bitcoin to go too far and surely everyone wants bitcoin to get up soon and the price can soar again.
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:34:38 PM

No need to panic. patience is required in business just like bitcoin. What goes up comes down. The market fluctuates.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:44:06 PM

the feeling of panic is natural nowadays. because now the decline in coins is indeed happening, and sometimes it also makes some people feel anxious, then sell the coins they have without thinking long, it is a very fatal anxiety. because we also never know when coins increase, and if suddenly a coin increases while we don't have a coin then it becomes our risk.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

https://moneyweek.com/498164/bitcoin-will-survive-but-it-could-easily-fall-to-usd3000/

An excerpt from the article.

Thank you! Excellent article. Nevertheless, investors who study Analytics before any serious investment always assess the risks of loss of investment funds. Usually these are people who invest money equal to buying a good car or even a house. Profits from such investments, even when the market is at the bottom will always be above heaven.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:55:22 AM

Making the market worse can make you gain also when you sell the price drops and that is the chance to buy again. But I still believe on the potential of bitcoin that it will comeback in the market. Holding now to good to do either because that even help for the market to grow but if you have different way of earning bitcoin and depend on it, there is no way to hold it.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:41:45 AM

I agree with you, as past experience and statistics show, the entire market and bitcoin always fell heavily, but then everything was restored, sometimes it took several months, sometimes several years. Now we are already falling from the very beginning of the year and almost a year has passed, most likely we will have to wait another year, because now everything is much more difficult and the big players killed the market on purpose to start pumping it soon, many big players will pump bitcoin when the time comes just now you just have to wait and watch the news and the market movements.
ETHAppCoin

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

Just hold our bitcoins, it seems that the chart of the bitcoin is now in the introduction growth again. In the past days, the bitcoin has now support and resistance. It seems that it is now the beginning of the bull market.

I agree with this statement. We are entering a bull market slowly. Nevertheless, we should all keep calm and patient for a while because the growth will not be as fast as it was in the past. Holidays and the period ahead of us will probably be a good injection to the value, but I don't expect any strong growth and steady situation before the end of the first quartile of the next year.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

if I have never given up on investing in the digital world of bitcoin. even I always think that the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again. even though now the price is down. the important thing now is that we are patient and always try our best
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

the people who consider opting out of the blockchain and the bitcoin space are those who have little or no idea of how the bitcoin and the blockchain technological framework is being connected and the solutions they proffer to humanity. if one truly knows whats up with the technology and things its proffers challenges to then it will be a minor thing to consider asking people to be hopeful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: