Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do start to trade  (Read 1860 times)
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:58:24 AM

Most of the advice I see when someone asks if they should HODL or trade is that to HODL.
If we only HODL and not trade, how will we ever make profit.
If we do HODL, how long do we have to just hold. The only  thing happens is the price keep going down.

I believe instead of just keep holding, we should at least start trading. For beginners they can also learn how to trade.
I've started to trade 3 months ago and I've been earning profit since.

This is just my opinion and I would encourage others to do so as well.
Cheers (:

Hold is simple but how we set stop loss. take profit and follow our rules is hard. Hold strategy always use long term period meaning only replace your money into trusted product and have future not hope. For beginner please use demo account because practice can open your mind about market works and risk. Not easy for beginner but learn, practice and never do the same mistakes is key of success, specially trading.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:09:26 AM

You can start trade with bitcoin and altcoin at lower price, you can take moment by using trade short term way where you sell as soon you can get profit, never hold your asset more than one or two weeks because make it will drop.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:22:22 AM

at least from the trade will be able to generate some profits though not great. This would be better than continuing to hold and wait but no results would be expected even will continue to diminish. However in the trade also did not easy because there are many aspects that must be learned and this is the important thing.

A good enough idea to be able to do and plunge into action to get coins and have profits. Two things are risky, holding back certainly hopes there will be profits later, but the defense minister and waiting actually experience losses so that we can trade so that we can anticipate the losses.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:02:57 AM

Now is not the right time to trade with speculation. Need to be careful and not careless. When the market is red and does not show profit. I chose to stop for a while.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:07:44 AM

Definitely no one every one can't hold and some need to trade and if that is not happening the token also will not have volume and will keep the price low , so you can just have some little for hold and trade others for market survive.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:13:32 AM

Indeed, holding the coins right now won't take us anywhere. The other way would be to trade with the current market condition.
We should find a point where we could generate profit from the fluctuation of the market.
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:27:06 AM

Doing daily trading, in my opinion, is more profitable for us. Although daily trading results are not large due to current market conditions. Holding coins cannot really benefit quickly and sometimes the coins we hold prices don't move but they decline.
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:52:27 AM

Yes, we have to start trading so we can make a profit. In weak market conditions, indeed everyone panics and they save coins for the long term. But with weak market conditions, this is a good opportunity to buy coins at very low prices.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:12:40 AM

Daily trading will appear to have more advantages than those that only hold and wait so that the loss still exists. Need to learn more carefully and keep learning with tricks that will bring good luck.

psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:28:22 AM

With the decline occurring at this time. actually it's a great opportunity for you to be able to take part in investments or trade. there's nothing wrong with this now you do it. because this is certainly an opportunity that you can do
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:40:10 AM

yes, when etherium goes down and I can reach to buy it, I start to trade in markets that have large volume of coins.
dubynin1990

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:47:04 AM

You are right, just not always profitable. But I will say for myself, I don't have time to trade so I just hold the coins and will hold them for a few years. So not for each actual trade, although I would like to learn how to trade and make money only on the cryptocurrency market.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:54:19 AM

Trade is best option to make profit.. every trader have a type to make profit.. daily profit is the best choice i think.. no problem if we just make small amount of profit.. although a little, will become a hill someday.. do not greedy or you will faced a loss.. good luck

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

Trade may be good for some of you here but not all because it takes time to understand certain key points and even after understanding them,  some fail.
Even the best analysts make mistakes when trading so not a very good way of making profits.
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

Well, in a way I agree with you, and  in a way i don't. If we will start trading just now, the market will grow, but there again we might loose money. The market is unstable and right now it's also hardly predictable.

Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

I have not dared to trade, because the price of coins is now unstable, I will return to invest when the price of coins starts to stabilize, if I trade now there will definitely be a lot of losses, we all have to wait for stable coin prices

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:33:17 PM

Now is not the right time to trade with speculation. Need to be careful and not careless. When the market is red and does not show profit. I chose to stop for a while.
Being careful though will require some knowledge and anyone who wants to trade the market now should not be doing so if they do not have the skills and knowledge to do so. This has been a volatile bear market, so depending on the style of trading, anyone who is trading now, really want to be sure they know what they are doing and not just jumping into the market blindly.

Even for a lot of people, they have decided to stay out of the market for a while, except for long term traders and holders anyway, so in a way, you want to know your strategy and be able to take advantage of the market in your own way, but without knowledge, that would be a hard thing to achieve.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:39:20 PM

Trading is more of doing rather than waiting,  studying or planning to trade later.  The more you trade the better you become at it.  The marker condition is perfect for those who want to try with little money first before you get started!

Mypanara19

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:44:16 PM

Most of the advice I see when someone asks if they should HODL or trade is that to HODL.
If we only HODL and not trade, how will we ever make profit.
If we do HODL, how long do we have to just hold. The only  thing happens is the price keep going down.

I believe instead of just keep holding, we should at least start trading. For beginners they can also learn how to trade.
I've started to trade 3 months ago and I've been earning profit since.

This is just my opinion and I would encourage others to do so as well.
Cheers (:

It is just fine if you opted to trade your assets than just hold them for until you do not know when. I myself of course I would trade if I will get even a little profit or just to get my capital and then buy another asset. Of course it's not wise if you would trade knowing that you will not get any harvest with your transaction. Jus be smart.
Bellator

Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

Being careful though will require some knowledge and anyone who wants to trade the market now should not be doing so if they do not have the skills and knowledge to do so. This has been a volatile bear market, so depending on the style of trading, anyone who is trading now, really want to be sure they know what they are doing and not just jumping into the market blindly.

Even for a lot of people, they have decided to stay out of the market for a while, except for long term traders and holders anyway, so in a way, you want to know your strategy and be able to take advantage of the market in your own way, but without knowledge, that would be a hard thing to achieve.

And it is through painful process of experience one acquires knowledge on how to trade well. It is unavoidable to make some losses along the way but the important thing is to be able to gain useful knowledge and skills necessary for good trading and investment.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: