Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:22:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do start to trade  (Read 1860 times)
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

You can lose money both in trading and in holding. Especially now there are a lot of scammers. Someone closer just buy and hold coins, someone closer trade.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:16:09 PM

What I do is hardly a trade. I think that in the current situation, it's silly to just buy a coin, transfer it to your wallet and forget about it for a couple of years. Grin Over the past 2 years, the market has changed a lot and the hold strategy now doesn't work as well. To increase capital, it's necessary at least sometimes to fix the profit when it's available in bitcoin and fiat.

childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:32:55 PM

Depending  on individual investment plan, everyone cannot be advice to trade as it require some form of professionalism in order to guard against total lost of your protfolio, When you hold it seems as if you tie down your capital, but it wort it at the long run as you can be sure of having your investment secure and also avoid the risk involve in trading.
all traders shoyld know that this can be really profitahl3 but for that you need to learn a lot and practise as well
While for the moment will be very good with using trading to gain considerable profits. because it's too risky to sell. because of the circumstances that make it possible to secure the State will be very nice with the count on it as an advantage in the future.

max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:34:06 PM

Most of the advice I see when someone asks if they should HODL or trade is that to HODL.
If we only HODL and not trade, how will we ever make profit.
If we do HODL, how long do we have to just hold. The only  thing happens is the price keep going down.

I believe instead of just keep holding, we should at least start trading. For beginners they can also learn how to trade.
I've started to trade 3 months ago and I've been earning profit since.

This is just my opinion and I would encourage others to do so as well.
Cheers (:
I'll agreed with you that trading is good earning especially right now  that altcoins are down,The strategy we got hold if we cannot earn profit and sell if the coins we got is profitable.
For me if I earn even 5-10 percent of my investment I'll go for it.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

Most of the advice I see when someone asks if they should HODL or trade is that to HODL.
If we do HODL, how long do we have to just hold. The only  thing happens is the price keep going down.

I believe instead of just keep holding, we should at least start trading. For beginners they can also learn how to trade.

Cheers (:
yes I really agree with your mindset, we should use the current market situation well to reinvest because the price is cheap. and if we make a long-term investment will get a substantial profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:00:02 PM

You can trade anytime you want anyway it is your token maybe you need money for your expenses. For me I will trade my token if necessarily.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

Trading to make money is suitable for a certain market environment. For example, it's a bear market. The market performance is very unstable. You can make the difference by buying and selling. But if the market is bull market. Hold makes more money.

aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

Cheers (:

yes I agree with you, rather than we keep holding it is better to continue trading in the market. if our hodl can't get a profit, with trading we still have the possibility of gaining profits even when the current market falls.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

Cheers (:
hahaha I don't believe you mate. Trading is a very difficult discipline. You should be better than 80% of other people in that field to earn at least something.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:21:10 PM

There are lots of opportunities to earn instantly in trading but brings higher risk to wipe your funds in just one clap if you don't know what you are doing. Holding only applies to those person who are willing to wait or the patience and guts to take all those possible ups or downs of the market. Yes, trading is profitable but I would suggest that we should always practice to control our emotions because that is the best key for a successful trades. You will learn a lot in trading specially giving you a better idea when to sell for a profit or stop your losses.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
meloman4u

Activity: 434
Merit: 156

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:25:34 PM

Cheers (:
I agree with you. If we keep the cryptocurrency only in the hold, we miss many opportunities for profit.
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:46:00 PM

Cheers (:
I think that in a falling market is dangerous to trade. But you can buy promising coins. I think it's better to trade at the moment.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:22:51 AM

Now is the best time to start buying cryptocurrency. Since the price in the future will go up. I'm sure. You can start trading inexpensive coins for example SUQA it is stable and inexpensive. Will be a good experience.
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:13:00 AM

You are right, if it is possible, it is better to learn to trade. I have unfortunately because of core work can't devote much time cryptocurrency, which is why I choose long term storage, and will keep their coins for a very long time until they bring me a nice profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:14:01 AM

Cheers (:

I m agree with you - trade is better than just to hodl. If you have a some trading experience and can predict a little of global trend, it s definitely
worth to trade from your portfolio.

With just hodl and not cut losses, you can go down by 70-80% easily.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

hold in the real crypto is a good thing but be patience. but beside that, while trade is to be done to add results from crypto. each increase and price reductions will not be able to deliver results if used for trade. Although it is not easy and should be kept active, however while waiting for price rises when the hold then the trade is the right solution.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:14:29 AM

You can hodl and trade,you are advice to hodl coin with prospect to be able to earn profit in the future,but that does not stop anyone from trading but don't forget trading comes with alot of risk .

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:15:52 AM

I have some coins which I am holding no matter what but I also have some coins with which I am trading. I think this way I am keeping the balance.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

right, whoever is looking for profit must clearly trade because the trade in profits and opportunities is always visible, especially now there are many choices of coins that can be traded.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:36:16 AM

Cheers (:

What can I say on this issue. People make a profit in many ways. Someone is not good at trading or simply cryptocurrency for them is an investment and they do not have time to engage in trading.

However, I watched a series of videos in which examples were given on what should not be fussed in cryptocurrency. Traders get profit immediately, holders get in the distance. And according to statistics, the holders eventually get more. So what's the point of wasting time and energy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: