Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:35:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] LRM COIN ⭐️ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐️ CRYPTOPIA&CRYPTOBRIDGE REQUESTED ✅  (Read 48727 times)
Crypto_Hunter_Ivan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

Scam scam scam

you don't have any clue over their projects, if its scamed how people will pay 2 BTC for Master node???
nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:00:30 PM

you don't have any clue over their projects, if its scamed how people will pay 2 BTC for Master node???
The fact is un-scam projects don't mean that they deserve to invest.
Anyway, I agree with you that the guy should stop judging LRM is a scam one without clues of evidence.

They are always the same saying bad things bout LRM. Team is Professional and works very nice, i believe in this project like i believe on the other 2 ones!!!

Crypto_Hunter_Ivan

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:12:21 PM

what is the aim of your project?

creation of a unified world DNA blockchain base for an instant search for donors and donor organs created using 3D printing.?

then how many donors did you searched till now.

is there any special scientists for doing this process?

or only dev's are doing this process.

Please read the White paper again. They explained everything. If you have any doubts Join the LRM Discord for further discussion.
Servantus

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

That's great project, as well as theirs two previous  ones. It will good to see the result of their work - the paying devices and other platforms being developed.
cryptospreader_temp (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

✅Hello, LRM-Community!!!

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT AS WE PROMISED NOW TRADING ON ESCODEXI!!!

✅PLEASE USE THIS LINK FOR TRADING https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.LRM_ESCODEX.BTC

✅LRM COIN HAS HIGHEST BIDDER ON ESCODEX

✅GOOD TRADE

✅New LRM COIN LISTINGS SOON!

Sanaga

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

what is the aim of your project?

creation of a unified world DNA blockchain base for an instant search for donors and donor organs created using 3D printing.?

then how many donors did you searched till now.

is there any special scientists for doing this process?

or only dev's are doing this process.

Please read the White paper again. They explained everything. If you have any doubts Join the LRM Discord for further discussion.

in white paper team as just built shit stories there is nothing info related to the questions which i had asked.

i asked questions in discord team did not ans anything and banned.

Gumiho

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

Anyway, I agree with you that the guy should stop judging LRM is a scam one without clues of evidence.

People will pay for a masternode because it have a freaking high ROI, that will also make the price drop like a stone soon.

I have written some evidence earlier, but I actually hope you invest in this scam if you are this stupid, lets see how it goes.....
septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

Hi..team why so many people negative remarks for this coin i think should reconsider if we want to invest.
Do you have plan next about this project?
I think they Makes up some stupid old tricks to call it as scam which is meaning less.

I think this project is an advanced technology in the world of medicine.
Is there a road map information? And what stages did you complete in the road map?
Please check again in website You will find best roadmap about this project

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
givinggirl

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

People will pay for a masternode because it have a freaking high ROI, that will also make the price drop like a stone soon.

I have written some evidence earlier, but I actually hope you invest in this scam if you are this stupid, lets see how it goes.....

The real investors in this project are not complaining. They are making their profit as you ague here. From reward, investors are earning daily. Why not stop Fud and get in here.
nunoclix

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

I really don´t care what fudders say. I love LRM, period!!!

Gumiho

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

http://i63.tinypic.com/30ufekj.png

Yeah thats because you are a part of the scamming team
nunoclix

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

LOL im not from Team, im a person like you just trying to get profit, in this case with a project that i strongly believe, thats all.
I always believe in some projects, LRM is one of them.
If you dont believe in this project just move on, no need to say the same things many times.
I wont ansswer you again, i really don´t have time for people like you.Sorry.

Gumiho

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

THIS IS JUST A HIGH ROI SCAM MASTERNODE COIN THAT THE DEVS WILL DUMP ON YOU.

DONT INVEST IN THIS PONZI!
SamCrypto123

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

Another exchange escodex great job lrm team
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

Daily reminder to all that this coin is a COMPLETE SCAM and is under investigation by the SEC DO NOT INVEST IN THIS SCAM!!!! As it may not only cost you financially, but you may also be subjected to criminal penalties.

Can you post the proof that they are being investigated by SEC? The document submitted for this allegation. Because if there's nothing, then, maybe they are not really being investigated and just pure fud.

I also have been waiting to see SEC document or the one you submitted. Let us know what the move of SEC. Or else if it takes longer than it should be, I will take your comment here as a mere threat to this project. But I would advice that you take some chill and wait for SEC action if you feel it is a scam.

this project along with the other 2 a complete fuckin scams ahole. keep your fake volume going back and forth. every this is a scam, stay away!
Cryptomist12
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:56:54 PM

LOL im not from Team, im a person like you just trying to get profit, in this case with a project that i strongly believe, thats all.
If you dont believe in this project just move on, no need to say the same things many times.
lol if you are not from team then why the hell your posts are there in only LRM,LGS,LPC you scammers
 see his dumbness saying not from team and his posts are only in there three shit coins  , and see his signature and logo are from this scam coin only
u are really a dumb scammer  Grin Grin Grin Grin
nunoclix

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:04:05 PM

lol if you are not from team then why the hell your posts are there in only LRM,LGS,LPC you scammers
 see his dumbness saying not from team and his posts are only in there shit coins  , and see his signature and logo are from this scam coin
u are really a dumb scammer  Grin Grin Grin Grin

lol ponzi scheme

Yeah more then 1000 posts only on 3 threads? YOu only see what you want right? Really mate, you make me laugh with that post LOL i make posts only with projects i believe, not only on project you want. Cll wheerever you want, i really dont care. You want me on the Team, if makes you happy it´s ok for me, i don´t care LOL im not from Team but for you im from Team, it´s ok, i like to make people happy.

Sanaga

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

http://i63.tinypic.com/30ufekj.png

see his dumbness saying not from team and his posts are only in there shit coins  , and see his signature and logo are from this scam coin

lol ponzi scheme

Yeah more then 1000 posts only on 3 threads? YOu only see what you want right? Really mate, you make me laugh with that post LOL i make posts only with projects i believe, not only on project you want. Cll wheerever you want, i really dont care. You want me on the Team, if makes you happy it´s ok for me, i don´t care LOL im not from Team but for you im from Team, it´s ok, i like to make people happy.
this community has full of dumb scammers.

so the projects is in like this situation  form all this scammers.

why the hell are you wearing the logo of this shit coins(LGS, LPC,LRM)all three coins have scammed the investors.

then you also a big scammer.

nunoclix

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:13:38 PM

lol ponzi scheme

this community has full of dumb scammers.

so the projects is in like this situation  form all this scammers.

why the hell are you wearing the logo of this shit coins(LGS, LPC,LRM)all three coins have scammed the investors.

then you also a big scammer.

Yes sure, im a scammer, go work mate and leave me alone, im a scammer like you...

nunoclix

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:14:11 PM

I've been reading a lot of scam allegations towards this project but still waiting for proofs of this. People that they scammed with valid proofs.

Yup, and now im a scammer....LOL those guys mke me laugh all the time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: