Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:46:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] LRM COIN ⭐️ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐️ CRYPTOPIA&CRYPTOBRIDGE REQUESTED ✅  (Read 48727 times)
Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:42:40 PM

ATM ...Good  News from DEV.

That's what is known as keeping the promise. At first, FUDders didn't believe it will be done. Now it is done. And all following plans and roadmap can be done. The team is consistent with project development.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:14:57 AM

I have been impressed by the marketing strategy with Liquid Regenerative Medicine and Light Pay Coin.  The developers are very engaging and approachable which is something that other coin developers should learn from if they hope to be as successful as LPC and LRM.  It is such a method that it really draws you in and makes you feel part of the community.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:04:31 AM

On the discord LPC claims they have no affiliation with this project. But clearly here the scammers acknowledge that they are in fact a part of LPC and LGS this coin is a complete SCAM!!

Are you sure you are talking to real LPC member? Can you post the screenshot stating that LPC has nothing to do with LRM? Thanks. And if ever they have no connection, then, that's good thing for you, right? Because so many negative people here are saying that LPC is a scam and so is this project.
Rohan107

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:59:59 AM

Lrmcoin last 24 hour's volume is just awesome $581,055 USD
177.55 BTC
Crypto_Captain

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:56:10 AM

177.55 BTC
Near to hit 200 btc daily volume thats just amazing
Crypto_Hunter_Ivan

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

On the discord LPC claims they have no affiliation with this project. But clearly here the scammers acknowledge that they are in fact a part of LPC and LGS this coin is a complete SCAM!!

Part of the members were not  working ,  DEV is the same for all 3 coin,
Wizking
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:59:36 AM

this project is cheating everyone as they did in other two coins.
now scamming from this coin.
How they cheated you? I want to khow.

Seems that I was late for the party.  Grin But that's a nice question though. Up until now, only scam allegations but no one has posted yet about who they scammed and how much btc? I'm still waiting if someone can really post a valid proof of transaction regarding this cheating allegation.

They won´t do that or they will post some fake proofs, most of this fudders are the same person/all newbies accounts.
My opinion is, all 3 coins have big projects and this fudders just lost money cuz they don´t know how to trade well.
Myself im not a pro and i already lost some money, i learned with my mistakes so....now i now what to do.
LRM ROCKSSSSS!!!

As a team devs you people show the proofs of your project... LIQUID REGENERATIVE MEDICINE Huh??

Show us how many donors did you find till now...

Is your project has any doctors and scientist for doing this???

where are those proofs... all are asking from many days you people are not yet show those proofs...

yes YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING SCAM SCAM SCAM...  THERE IS NO DOUBT IN THAT...

THIS IS THIRD FRAUD PROJECT OF YOURS after LPC AND LGS

STILL YOU PEOPLE DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTIONS...

WHY YOU DON'T HAVE ANS AND DON'T ANY HAVE PROOFS...??

THIS IS THE REASON YOUR ALL PAGES FILLED WITH SCAM POST... YOU PEOPLE HAVE ALL SHILLING ACCOUNTS...

🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
✨        REPORTING AND STOPPING SCAMS        ✨
🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
Crypto_Captain

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:56:33 AM

this project is cheating everyone as they did in other two coins.
now scamming from this coin.
How they cheated you? I want to khow.

Seems that I was late for the party.  Grin But that's a nice question though. Up until now, only scam allegations but no one has posted yet about who they scammed and how much btc? I'm still waiting if someone can really post a valid proof of transaction regarding this cheating allegation.

They won´t do that or they will post some fake proofs, most of this fudders are the same person/all newbies accounts.
My opinion is, all 3 coins have big projects and this fudders just lost money cuz they don´t know how to trade well.
Myself im not a pro and i already lost some money, i learned with my mistakes so....now i now what to do.
LRM ROCKSSSSS!!!

As a team devs you people show the proofs of your project... LIQUID REGENERATIVE MEDICINE Huh??

Show us how many donors did you find till now...

Is your project has any doctors and scientist for doing this???

where are those proofs... all are asking from many days you people are not yet show those proofs...

yes YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING SCAM SCAM SCAM...  THERE IS NO DOUBT IN THAT...

THIS IS THIRD FRAUD PROJECT OF YOURS after LPC AND LGS

STILL YOU PEOPLE DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTIONS...

WHY YOU DON'T HAVE ANS AND DON'T ANY HAVE PROOFS...??

THIS IS THE REASON YOUR ALL PAGES FILLED WITH SCAM POST... YOU PEOPLE HAVE ALL SHILLING ACCOUNTS...
Lrm is not a scam coin
rasel666

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:43:20 AM

177.55 BTC
Yeah very impressive volume.
SamCrypto123

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

LIQUID REGENERATIVE MEDICINE COIN (LRM) maximum supply is just 41m
nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

✅Hello, LRM-Community!!!

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT LRM TEAM FIRST PROJECTS LIGHTPAYCOIN AND LOGISCOIN WERE PRESENTED THEIR ATM MACHINES YESTERDAY ON BIG CONFERENCE IN COLOMBIA https://coinlogiq.com/eventos/

✅MORE ATM ANNOUNCEMENTS SOON

✅THOUSANDS OF LPC AND LGS INVESTORS EARNED TENS OF THOUSAND DOLLARS IN DURING 7 MONTHS AFTER PROJECTS LAUNCH

✅LPC AND LGS PROJECTS THERE ARE ON THE MARKET FOR MORE THAN THE SIX MONTHS WITH GOOD PROFITS

✅LRM/LPC/LGS ARE STRONG PROJECTS WITH SMART COMMUNITY

I'm really happy to see your team progress.

Team is professional, so i ws already waiting for this Smiley

Gumiho

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:30:30 PM

READ THROUGH THESE THREADS BEFORE INVESTING

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084141.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4518967.0

Crypto_Hunter_Ivan

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:34:10 PM

✅Hello, LRM-Community!!!

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT LRM TEAM FIRST PROJECTS LIGHTPAYCOIN AND LOGISCOIN WERE PRESENTED THEIR ATM MACHINES YESTERDAY ON BIG CONFERENCE IN COLOMBIA https://coinlogiq.com/eventos/

✅THOUSANDS OF LPC AND LGS INVESTORS EARNED TENS OF THOUSAND DOLLARS IN DURING 7 MONTHS AFTER PROJECTS LAUNCH

✅LPC AND LGS PROJECTS THERE ARE ON THE MARKET FOR MORE THAN THE SIX MONTHS WITH GOOD PROFITS

https://c.radikal.ru/c34/1812/ea/2cac133374bc.jpg

This  ATM is enough to answer all Fuders , DEV did it in 7  months.  I know some coins collected millions in  ICO still they didn't launch ATM.
ankhmary

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:52:30 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2018, 03:04:22 PM by ankhmary

Coinexchange volume is now so good.
Wow!!! LPC and LGS machines is looking so cool.
Lrm is not a scam coin
This is good profit for investors. Daily $100 and this project is for long term. Don't sell your reward cheap. Investors can make more profit if they don't sell cheap.
these all accounts are shills  they are just increasing their pages to hide their scams.

dss.123

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

✅Hello, LRM-Community!!!

https://c.radikal.ru/c34/1812/ea/2cac133374bc.jpg

This  ATM is enough to answer all Fuders , DEV did it in 7  months.  I know some coins collected millions in  ICO still they didn't launch ATM.
community members are wearing logo of this 3 coins but now  they are spreading fake news that they have lunched ATM but i can't see the logo of any one coin  on ATM.
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

✅Hello, LRM-Community!!!

This  ATM is enough to answer all Fuders , DEV did it in 7  months.  I know some coins collected millions in  ICO still they didn't launch ATM.
community members are wearing logo of this 3 coins but now  they are spreading fake news that they have lunched ATM but i can't see the logo of any one coin  on ATM.

You are not a serious investigator. Venue for conference and ATM launch was announced, why didn't you visit and be a participant to proof all things for yourself. No matter your level or hatred for a project, when they make great feat, admit that. This project team is trying... Always.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
Cryptomist12
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:13:52 PM

✅Hello, LRM-Community!!!

Ohhhhhh yeahhhh im so happy with this great news, thank you so much!

i have launched this atm Grin Grin that too my atm machine is working see the display

but your atm is like a dust bin

you scammers just posting a fake photo and shilling that you have launched as atm shame on you
givinggirl

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:23:04 PM

For the past days the LRM price on exchange has sustained momentum. I have seen countless projects that listed with high amount first day and drop to 100 sat the following week. This is why we should at least note that LRM team are on to beer in their game.
Hide man@

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

Lrm is not a scam coin
This is good profit for investors. Daily $100 and this project is for long term. Don't sell your reward cheap. Investors can make more profit if they don't sell cheap.
these all accounts are shills  they are just increasing their pages to hide their scams.

yes your correct this is one of the best shit coin
Rohan107

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

Lrm is not a scam coin

yes your correct this is one of the best shit coin
Lrm is one of the best masternode coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: