Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:26:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was?  (Read 33306 times)
CammBamm

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:18:08 PM

Will crypto ever be as great as it was again?

Hmmm, if your question about greatness is meaning, can I simply make a shit load of easy money without real knowledge or effort...then No, I don;t think so. Wink

But if we are talking about a true evolution of a major world changing industry then yes, absolutely crypto will be great. Shitcoins will disappear and hopefully, only those with true value and purpose will survive and thrive through mass adoption.

Crypto will certainly be great my friend, we haven't even touched the sides yet! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:04:31 AM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

I am sure that in any case, the crypto market will eventually be able to restore its high and successful positions. You just need to be patient, the situation can certainly improve. Many investors continue to hold and buy good cryptocurrencies, while prices remain at a minimum.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Cocesstraable

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:07:38 AM

I still think the future of crypto currency is still bright, it is true that prices are down now, but in the few years to come, new set of investors willl enter the space and drag the prices up
Yeah that is right. Just like the previous decline of the price when the price of Bitcoin started to decrease in 2013 but again it start to rise. At that years BTC was much weaker and there were only people but now it is much stronger as along with investors many companies and institutions also supporting Bitcoin and a number of governments also are in the favour of Bitcoin.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:52:57 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

I am sure that in any case, the crypto market will eventually be able to restore its high and successful positions. You just need to be patient, the situation can certainly improve. Many investors continue to hold and buy good cryptocurrencies, while prices remain at a minimum.

It is a paradise for investors who couldn’t buy at $ 20,000 at one time because now they can buy a very large amount of BTC because today it’s still better to invest in cryptocurrency than just sit and wait for something
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 06:15:27 PM

Firstly you should be knowing whats the cryptocurrency and other currencies. Because we cant manage any coins prices down or up trending. Its depend on buyers and sellers. Anyway i think good days comming soon.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

This is not something special to this year. History consists of repetition. History always repeats itself. This market is called "market cycle". The market cycle will always be rebuilt. 4 years ago there were also similar to this market. We're living the same right now.
In market cycle we trust! Cheesy

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:36:08 PM

I have a good feeling with cryptocurrencies. In my opinion it is still the beginning of this market and so I am investing every month. So many projects are still in development. Patience is the key.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

There is no need for negative vibes as the blockchain technology is here to stay and will not be forgotten for sure. It will change our lives and will affect many sectors of our industry and economy.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:35:31 PM

Nobody can predict the future as noone can tell the market situation of the future.
It will depend on the development in the community and people's demand in the market.
what we can tell is that crypto is the future of currency!
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:40:14 PM

There is no need for negative vibes as the blockchain technology is here to stay and will not be forgotten for sure. It will change our lives and will affect many sectors of our industry and economy.
If they could work on it and sustain is greatness, then it won't ended easily but if not, the people will simply forgot its name.
People will into new technologies and blockchain technology is something great for now and people's adoption is also welcoming. Though we have this tragic events but still we believe that crypto will rise again.
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:31:20 AM

You would be able to gain profit in the upcoming years, but now, you should invest and invest a lot!
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:31:43 AM

we just have to wait and then everything will be fine. i am still halfway convinced of that. the time we have to wait is certainly long, but those who survive this time can benefit from it. one day a bull run will come again and then everything will look better again.  Wink
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:02:34 AM

No one can tell. But predictions can, I think the future of cryptocurrency is good, though not all of the cryptocurrencies will going to survive, there is still some of it that will going to be on the top and it is something to think about.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:52:23 AM

The cryptocurrency market will recover it's just in a post bubble phase and lots of recent FUD and negative sentiment has reduced the amount of interest from retail investors but that will change as more regulation is introduced and there's better protection for both consumers and institutions which will have a positive effect so don't be discouraged by the current climate just invest wisely

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:55:59 AM

We know market of cryptocurrency will be great again or more or better if more people are going to relax and keep their coin for more years. Because the new investor are scared to invest for sure because the old investor are panic so it can result to them to panic too. I still believe it will become better.
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:03:08 AM

I think so and I think it'll have a lot more utility and everyday people accepting it. It might be several years down the line though. I don't equate the "greatness" of crypto with being an asset class that was pumped and subsequently dumped.

ubikalo

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:50:07 AM

I am sure cryptos have not reached greatness yet, this is just starting. I use some coins like Bitocre BtX , and its value does not relfect the good things this project has. I am sure, great years are coming, just think this...there are more than 9.75 billion people non crypto-users today, what will happen when crypto reaches 1 billion users, or 5 bilion users? This is going to be huge, when? I can not say but I will keep my pace with BTX and some other projects with a long term strategy. Nice discussion here...
twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:58:52 AM

no one can ascertain and know for sure the future crypto currency development will be like how, but the development of the crypto currency depends on the confidence and patience of its investors and the development depends on the investor itself

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:01:18 AM

No one can really tell if it will be great again. What we can be sure is that the price will go up soon and it will still be a good investment if we give it time to appreciate. Although, it might require to hodl for long term, we should stay patient for us to be rewarded. However, if you capital does not permit this, you can settle for short term trade that can help increase your capital. Hope this helps.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:07:17 AM

It should be able to recover and became great again in the future.
But until that time come, we should be able to help making the condition better at this moment, by building trust of anyone on cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: