Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was?  (Read 33311 times)
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:53:35 PM

In this case many question whether the crypto currency will increase again as it once did. Maybe the right answer is that it can happen as before but it can't be for the near future. In the future, it will continue to experience a high increase, of course. And all will indeed require a long process.

BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:06:49 AM

Keep in mind the worst crash in btc history was during the mt gox hack, where btc lost 85% in value, then it went on a golden multi year bullrun. Do you think this crash will be worse even with all the development occurring in the crypto space?
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:32:17 AM

I am also slowly losing hope that something will happen to the market, because I have been waiting for almost 11 months for nothing. Science 11 months there was no sign of a bullish market and I have doubts that there will be signs in the nearest future.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

Despite the current crisis in the crypto market, many cryptocurrencies are widely recognized and remain in demand among participants and investors. Personally, I believe that in the future, cryptography can again become great, will attract new investors - you just need to be patient and wait at least a year.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

Past bitcoin history shows there used to be a repetitive event of the crypto market, what has happened now has equally happened in the past, it is very likely that in the next couple of years another all time high will be recorded, say latest three years from now, the market cap will most likely exceed 1 trillion Dollars

LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
I think that everything can happen again more likely, but the price increase will be even greater than the previous one and it will shock people who could not stand it and sold their coins. I understand that cryptography is the future.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

I have a good feeling with cryptocurrencies. In my opinion it is still the beginning of this market and so I am investing every month. So many projects are still in development. Patience is the key.

Of course, this is difficult to call the beginning, because the market has already been operating for about 9 years, so the beginning has certainly passed, but still it’s not a bad time to invest and you are doing the right thing.

I dont think you are right , its something new for ordinary people ( i mean blockchain and whole crypto thing ) , take a look at internet , applications , mobile games , how long they took to get mass adoption . Not 10 years , alot more Smiley So i would like to think its just beginning . Im sure stock traders / penny stock traders will move to crypto in next years .

It seems to me that you did not understand what I was talking about here, because I said that the beginning of the market has already passed, because cryptocurrency already exists for about 10 years. Let's remember when the internet was made? It took about 20 years. I do not think it is as much. I hope as well as you that the market will continue to grow.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 06:13:15 PM

According to me there is high probability to gain market again but it will take some time because we have seen right now market is in bearish state and many of economist predict that crypto will come into normal stage very soon..It takes time because of controversy is going on ETF regulation that's why people create a risky image in their mind.. BuT be positive and keep investing.

Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

I understand that the current continuous downward trend in the market has brought a lot of confusion between most crypto enthusiasts with questions of "what ifs and would it ever" this is understandable due to that fact that most people have invested so much into various crypto projects. As with every new technology, it takes some time to finally see a permanent or continuous appreciation in value. Certainly, this is what the blockchain and cryptocurrency technology is witnessing. It is still a young innovation and this drops should be expected from time to time. That not withstanding, the market will most likely rebound in the nearest future and reaffirm its importance. The crypto industry isn't dead as most people think, it will take a turn for the better and things will move on well again. Do not fret!
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:08:59 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

I think that it is not the end, it is the period when the crypto market is being transforming into another version, where lots of weak coins are  going to be dead. Hope different limitations will not last too long and the market will recover again. But nowadays we are falling and will fall even lower, so if you believe in crypto, so just be patient. As for me I believe in the increase and better position of the crypto.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:13:06 PM

i think what is really happening in the world of crypto especially on this bearish situation  i think it is normal and i think it will not last too lang to say i am sure that it will not last for too long all the reading are saying so and i think in the near future we will see a big change in the world of crypto.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:13:43 PM

Anything can happen. I hope this will not happen. I so want to believe. many have already lost interest and faith in cryptocurrency and it saddens
Rokot

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:07:06 PM

I hope that the cryptocurrency market will recover. It seems to me that a new wave of growth in the cryptocurrency market will begin in 2020.

krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:09:23 PM

heey, no need to feel despair, this is a circle and this situation is just normal. get rid of the idea that vrypto can be killed or forgotten, it is too much done already to let it vanish that easily

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:10:03 PM

i think what is really happening in the world of crypto especially on this bearish situation  i think it is normal and i think it will not last too lang to say i am sure that it will not last for too long all the reading are saying so and i think in the near future we will see a big change in the world of crypto.
I recently read the opinion of one of the big Wall Street analysts and he says that cryptocurrencies fall in the nuclear winter. and it's for a long time.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:28:08 PM

I recently read the opinion of one of the big Wall Street analysts and he says that cryptocurrencies fall in the nuclear winter. and it's for a long time.

He also said it's time to buy at that point and that the world's best and brightest PhDs and computer scientists are working on blockchain and you'd be a fool to bet against them.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

We all continue to believe in the improvement of the crypto market. In any case, now you do not need to sell your coins, while prices remain at a minimum. Personally, I think that now investors have the opportunity for a bargain purchase of reliable cryptocurrencies, you just need to be patient.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:11:40 AM

I think 2019 will be a sideways market. 2020 might start the bull run.
Some of the projects, coins or tokens must die, that's the way it is in business as 9 out of 10 business or project must die in the first 5 years.
Those that survived the bear will benefit on the bull market.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

No one can say it surely if you look at BTC price history could see many bears like this even worst and look what many people were tlaking about ,''its end".... and as we now BTC was died every year afther is was made so i personaly belive BTC would be great again and all community must belive and dont panic.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:23:05 AM

No matter will happened this year of 2018 there's still a chance to increase the value of Cryptocurrency in the market. And I think we just need again to be more patient in waiting for the delay of that increase that's why I keep buying now more investment in some of my favorite currency because this is the time to invest more to earn a great profit this coming year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: