Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coins have more potential than bitcoin.  (Read 680 times)
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

Most coins have more potential than bitcoin because it was already at the peak of its popularity and will now fall, and therefore other coins have a chance to show their potential and start to grow rapidly!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:03:57 PM

I cannot say about such a project, because I simply do not see such a project that would be better than BTC many times, because today most of the projects on the market are nothing more than speculative projects that will not have application.
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:07:00 PM

I don't think there is any potential for altcoin than Bitcoin. The potential of Bitcoin has not been fully exhausted,it still has great potential now. If any altcoin's potential surpasses Bitcoin, Bitcoin has lost its potential.
This is why Bitcoin is now known as the king of crypto.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

we don't have any coin that is new (meaning created less than a month or two ago), so if any coin truly had a bigger potential than bitcoin then they would have already grown bigger than bitcoin or at the very least became big enough and took rank #2 and then more importantly if they were truly good they wouldn't have gotten dumped as soon as bitcoin drops.

so again, there is no altcoin with even 1/10 of bitcoin potential...

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

I don't think calling it outdated would be fair. Its has been in the game for as long as we know it but I somehow think new coins will certainly make their place. XRP has been a contender for favorite coin and I think it will be for a long time.

But I do hope new coins do fairly well and work in favor of crypto. I found this link sometime back https://www.quora.com/Is-Virie-as-a-cryptocurrency-worth-investing-in, been reading about this coin on the forum and site as well. If what this project claims isn't a scam, I guess we will have a game changer.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

No one ever listens to the advices given in these threads to be honest.

Build something that has value, pick something with a great brand, work hard, and be patient.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

Bitcoin will never be under any altcoins. It's impossible. Most altcoins depend on the price of Bitcoin, but also on the price of ETH. Bitcoin uses a decentralized network and is very powerful. Indeed, NANO is a good project, but it will never be in the coinmarketcap over bitcoin.  Bitcoin is still far from being overtaken.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:14:53 PM

Maybe besides having more potential bitcoin. But it depends on where you are looking for profit. If you want to find short-term benefits, you can do it on other ethereum coins or coins. But for the long term I think it's better for bitcoin.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

Several coins may have more potential than Bitcoin but the problem is Bitcoin had already established itself and it keep on developing.  They say scaling is one of the problem of Bitcoin but I guess the solution is already out but the problem is implementation since once you are globally recognized and used, updates and upgrades won't be that quick.  There have lots of testing to be done  since one wrong move and it will cause millions of users to lose money.  

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:05:18 PM

It's hard to say something about XRB! But you can say about Bitcoin! Many coins have already been able to bypass bitcoin for development, but not for HYIP, which is now of great importance! At this point, most people on Earth have heard little about bitcoin, and not to mention XRB!

[
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:28:01 PM

I don't think that bitcoin is outdated because even though bitcoin is an old coin and the price falls but we can't deny that bitcoin still has a big role to play in the market and even the cryptocurrency world and it won't disappear just because the age or bitcoin prices fall but even so I appreciate your suggestion to choose XRB

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

Indeed, in October, after a long trampling on the spot, it seemed that the bottom had already been reached and there would be a breakthrough. It happened, but only steeply down, which once again proves that you should not buy in a falling market.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:19:59 PM

yes, I see XRB has very fast transactions but I don't think that it will take over the position of bitcoin, I've heard a lot that bitcoin will be defeated by altcoin but until now I haven't found anyone who defeated bitcoin

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:15:42 PM

There are many altcoins that have potential in the crypto market, but it can not be of the status bitcoin has achieve , bitcoin has been for many years now and had already establish its name and very popular all overcthe world ,even this altcoins have potentials in the currency market ,it can replace the position of bitcoin where it was now.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 08:36:30 PM

To think of any crypto to have a potential than bitcoin is absolutely not reasonable, btc has a reason why it is called the king and why it is dominating the crypto space with over 53% of market dominance.

karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:20:56 PM

there are many altcoins that have better potential in the speed of transactions in the market, but until now they have not been able to create dominance in the market and bitcoin even though it has experienced its worst period but remains the main choice in the market.

although XRB has very good potential in terms of transaction speeds that are many times faster than bitcoin, but I think in the future it will not be able to become the dominant pre-econding market for bitcoin.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:58:14 PM
Merited by bartusv (1)

It is a long way to go for XRB to overtake BTC as it is a tough cookie.
I think the older competitors like XRP and ETH has much more chances in the future.
For example, if ETH will be moving towards scalable future with the upcoming development upgrades.
ETH is moving from 15 transactions /secon to 100k transactions /second through techniques called "sharding".
That will be huge when it happens hopefully next year.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:30:47 AM

In the market of coins ,altcoins there are many which has the potential to surpass bitcoin, but at this moment the bitcoin is still the favourable coin in the cryptomarket tgan any other altcoins which have also the potentials, bitcoin as for now is the leading coin and most popular and known all over the digital world , so other altcoins must try their best to overcome what bitcoin has now achieve in cryptocurrency.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
nickvesion

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:42:44 AM

What do you think about XRB?
I don't think that XRB will overtook bitcoin's spot in the near future. Though we can say that for now bitcoin is not profitable when you invest on it due to the recent crash but in the long run it is still the people's choice in the crypto world.
the current coins are evolving rapidly and produce enough progress so outstanding is the Ripple. This is indicated by the value of the costly Ripple is supported with development that is streaked. to produce coins that progress into many people's attention and interest to have such potential Bitcoin.
XRP is quite good, it has a big move this year, i think it has potential to develop more in the future.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:49:00 AM

I still put my vote on Ripple (XRP) even though the market dropping a lot, but i believe in the future it will be able to rise high.
So i'll keep the XRP coins until that day came.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: