Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saturn Black Platform | Token Sale | Public stage  (Read 22491 times)
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:10:01 PM

What are the methods of communication with the developer at the moment? Can I talk to the moderator in a telegram? Please provide the links.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:46:10 AM

What are the methods of communication with the developer at the moment? Can I talk to the moderator in a telegram? Please provide the links.
Well they have their telegram group in 3 different languages. The links are provided by the team on the thread.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:14:13 AM

Well they have their telegram group in 3 different languages. The links are provided by the team on the thread.
If the people of the Saturn community lile  you GromovSer wanted a direct message to the team then their telegram group is the much efficient way and will have a much faster responce. They have an active group so better to have stayed tuned there for upcoming updates and raised queries and questions be answered directly.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:56:48 AM

Will there be any large conference in the near future where this platform and its specification will be presented? I would like to know about it and not to miss it.
There's very very little chance that a small ICO team has the resources or the funds to pull off a major conference to announce themselves. At it's best a small discussion at some Crypto Conference
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:50:31 AM

Will there be any large conference in the near future where this platform and its specification will be presented? I would like to know about it and not to miss it.
Seems like you are having a great day on thinking of the future of the platform. Hope your wish gonna be represented soon as they are here.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:56:54 AM

Lol, have you read the whole thread already? Wonder why you just commenting without noticing the thread.
https://t.me/saturn_ENGchat
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:51:44 PM

Lol, have you read the whole thread already? Wonder why you just commenting without noticing the thread.
Most of the people here are quite lazy to read the first post in the thread. Basically, all of the investors were reading the first post to ensure that the quality of the project is maximum.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:04:23 PM

And due to these three groups, the team is reaching to every single participant and has promoting the project all over.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:12:58 PM

Most of the people here are quite lazy to read the first post in the thread. Basically, all of the investors were reading the first post to ensure that the quality of the project is maximum.

So it is, most users simply do not read the first page, but simply write questions and wait for answers. Although it is not so difficult to just browse a branch and find all the answers to your questions.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:18:27 PM

So it is, most users simply do not read the first page, but simply write questions and wait for answers. Although it is not so difficult to just browse a branch and find all the answers to your questions.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this topic. If these users simply read the thread then they can easily find out what they are looking for.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:29:13 PM

It has not read the whole thread and that's why it has asked for this question. But I hope next time it will read the thread before asking anything else.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:41:29 PM

And due to these three groups, the team is reaching to every single participant and has been promoting the project all over.
Because of three different languages the team will get the advantage to promote the project on the different side of the area.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:02:42 PM

If you are interested to use the demo of the platform, you can now already using it by accessing the https://demo.saturn.black/ website.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:11:00 PM

There's very very little chance that a small ICO team has the resources or the funds to pull off a major conference to announce themselves. At it's best a small discussion at some Crypto Conference
So I would like to see such a conference. If you have any information on this, then kindly provide it. I think that interested for others too.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:45:13 PM

If you are interested to use the demo of the platform, you can now already using it by accessing the https://demo.saturn.black/ website.
Thanks for the tip. I will certainly try the demo version of the platform and a little later I will tell you about my impressions.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:59:28 PM

Thanks for the tip. I will certainly try the demo version of the platform and a little later I will tell you about my impressions.
I hope there will be some activity in the demo and people will talk about their feelings, because one of your reviews will be enough.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:19:42 AM

Nice one team Saturn. The project platform really needs this one for better and to be much friendly to the community. Well, just hoping that this update should have been spread even more so that, more people will be having a chance to out this demo and can access it now.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Ayyyylmeow

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:08:33 AM

How i can buy ur tokens?
Mikwik

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:47:46 AM

As I go deeper and understand more about the Saturn Platform. I can see a potential and good capabilities from the team that could bring a lot of vetter experience if they will launch it to the community. I do hope they will not fade and left behind this opportunity they already have in their hands and keep on growing.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:51:21 AM

As I go deeper and understand more about the Saturn Platform. I can see a potential and good capabilities from the team that could bring a lot of vetter experience if they will launch it to the community. I do hope they will not fade and left behind this opportunity they already have in their hands and keep on growing.
I think, it will all depends in the outcomed of the token sales. If more people will be here and support the project then probably the team will be able to launched this platform in the future. But first, the team must provide good strategy in marketing so that they can convince more investors to join in the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: