Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reactor: Advanced Platform for Crypto Creation and Support  (Read 60048 times)
Resident[REA] (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:46:17 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2019, 08:12:49 AM by Resident[REA]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:03:31 PM

According to the recent hash rate drop on bitcoin and ethereun networks it would be fair to admit that such approach with PoS and staking is the future of crypto
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:08:15 PM

According to the recent hash rate drop on bitcoin and ethereun networks it would be fair to admit that such approach with PoS and staking is the future of crypto
Exactly my thinking mate. PoS is the future. All that erc20 tokens would disappear once miners leave ETH but here you can create your own crypto and be sure it will live forever due to PoS consensys
selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:10:23 PM

Exactly my thinking mate. PoS is the future. All that erc20 tokens would disappear once miners leave ETH but here you can create your own crypto and be sure it will live forever due to PoS consensys
Lets face it, erc20 tokens will never disappear as well as miners will never leave ETH. But still the opportunity to choose was always appreciated. I also think that pos coin that may be created on top of Reactor is much more convenient to use
Quark[REA]

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:25:31 PM

Lets face it, erc20 tokens will never disappear as well as miners will never leave ETH. But still the opportunity to choose was always appreciated. I also think that pos coin that may be created on top of Reactor is much more convenient to use

Welcome to Reactor! We are developing a possibility to create a customized crypto that would suit any needs. REA coins will soon be available on exchanges. Join our discord group and follow our Twitter and bitcointalk to be among the first.
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:31:10 PM

Coins on top of Reactor will be more suitable for business integration rather then erc20 tokens. Imho
Quark[REA]

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:37:41 PM

Interesting, when it will be available on exchange or is it pre-sale? The market needs really high-tech qualified project to invest in.

We will not conduct a pre-sale. As for the first exchange, it will be available soon. Follow our social media to be among the first to know.
selskoidima

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:43:42 PM

Interesting, when it will be available on exchange or is it pre-sale? The market needs really high-tech qualified project to invest in.

We will not conduct a pre-sale. As for the first exchange, it will be available soon. Follow our social media to be among the first to know.
Glad to know that you guys making this coin with fair approach. Not ICO or smth but firstly develop the project and then list coin on exchanges.
Quark[REA]

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:46:45 PM

Coins on top of Reactor will be more suitable for business integration rather then erc20 tokens. Imho

That's not a really good or accurate comparison. Reactor is a platform for custom crypto creation, which means users will be able to choose any coin configuration that they feel suitable. Automated/manual prompts/advice will take place, but the final choice is always the use'r one.
prygunovpasha

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

That's not a really good or accurate comparison. Reactor is a platform for custom crypto creation, which means users will be able to choose any coin configuration that they feel suitable. Automated/manual prompts/advice will take place, but the final choice is always the use'r one.
Will you have some kind of support? For users that gonna create a coin I mean
nofork_man

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

When listing is scheduled? What price this token will have? There was no ICO so whats the "start price"?
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:02:48 PM

When listing is scheduled? What price this token will have? There was no ICO so whats the "start price"?
Im more curious what exactly exchanges are the targets? Beside those ones which mentioned in the top of this topic
Quark[REA]

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

Im more curious what exactly exchanges are the targets? Beside those ones which mentioned in the top of this topic

The first exchange on the list is CryptoBridge. There's some info in the Roadmap as well.
nofork_man

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

The first exchange on the list is CryptoBridge. There's some info in the Roadmap as well.
Whats the date of listing? What trading pairs wi be available? Only against btc?
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

In the way of marketing - What country are u going to pay special attention to? Will you specify your marketing efforts?
Quark[REA]

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

In the way of marketing - What country are u going to pay special attention to? Will you specify your marketing efforts?

Specification won't be necessary at first, especially when it comes to counties. Target marketing should be made to reach groups that would potentially benefit from having an own crypto.
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:36:53 PM

Whats the sense of that?? Better to target only advanced market
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

Whats the sense of that?? Better to target only advanced market
I agree. But probably team has different opinions and targets global market
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:39:55 PM

I see the point that market is weak and coin is just going to appear on exchanges but still: Have you considered any partnerships in future? With what companies?
zajtsewatan

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:52:37 PM

I see the point that market is weak and coin is just going to appear on exchanges but still: Have you considered any partnerships in future? With what companies?
Im not sure it is possible to tell at the current stage. Any partnerships will be neglected on such weak market. No one will announce even hints about future collaborations now
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: