Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 10:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reactor: Advanced Platform for Crypto Creation and Support  (Read 60048 times)
selskoidima

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:05:26 AM

I expect very good pump in few hours after appearing on the next 2 exchange that are mentioned in tge first post. Be ready guys and accomulate now
I would like to observe the up trend, Not just temporary pump, you know  Embarrassed
There is 2 things that may happen after the listing: Big dump or big pump. Which one would you prefer? Grin
Haha Cheesy good argument mate! And then up movement to continue. Thats the perfect scenario for REA
Yes it is BUT lets be honest with ourselves - bull trend is far from the beginning thats why p&d it is the only way how to make money now. Thats why im here. Purchased a lot of coins on crypto bridge to sell after new listinngs. Thats my strategy.
Well, everyone has different investing strategy but still i would recommend to consider a staking option here. Owning masternode here is very profitable
Exactlt true. It is a perfect time to byy some masternodes and accomulate a stack via passive income
karlos_545

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:06:31 AM

I expect very good pump in few hours after appearing on the next 2 exchange that are mentioned in tge first post. Be ready guys and accomulate now
I would like to observe the up trend, Not just temporary pump, you know  Embarrassed
There is 2 things that may happen after the listing: Big dump or big pump. Which one would you prefer? Grin
Haha Cheesy good argument mate! And then up movement to continue. Thats the perfect scenario for REA
Yes it is BUT lets be honest with ourselves - bull trend is far from the beginning thats why p&d it is the only way how to make money now. Thats why im here. Purchased a lot of coins on crypto bridge to sell after new listinngs. Thats my strategy.
Well, everyone has different investing strategy but still i would recommend to consider a staking option here. Owning masternode here is very profitable
Exactlt true. It is a perfect time to byy some masternodes and accomulate a stack via passive income
Im already doing that for few days. Very generous daily profit per 1 masternode I must admit
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:15:11 AM

Yes, I know. Most likely I wi set up a few. I have enough coins for that now
semiwylson

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

I hope REA will appear on masternode coins website soon, right? Because as for now I dont see REO on any of them. How much money do u allocate for promotion overall?
all_inman

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

I hope REA will appear on masternode coins website soon, right? Because as for now I dont see REO on any of them. How much money do u allocate for promotion overall?
Team would never tell you that. Will explain why: First of all sum always fluctuates. Secondary marketing plan is being changed and modified very often
semiwylson

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

Team would never tell you that. Will explain why: First of all sum always fluctuates. Secondary marketing plan is being changed and modified very often
Thx for your response but you are not admin. I wish to get sone clarification from Reactor team.
Quark[REA]

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

Check REA premine distribution here: https://reaproject.io/
Check REA on the best masternode tracker here: https://masternodes.online/currencies/REA/

More trackers, monitoring services, shared&instant masternode services, etc. will be added soon.
R-Astra

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

REA is listed on https://masternodes.online/currencies/rea and further marketing plan contains the listings on the other services.
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:08:43 PM

In terms of USD capacity - Im curious how big is the market u are trageting??
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:09:50 PM

Firstly I have to say Reactor will operate on both b2b and b2c market. The B2C market they are targeting is estimated at 2.3 million users. B2B market also includes hundreds and thousends companies and users
nofork_man

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

Firstly I have to say Reactor will operate on both b2b and b2c market. The B2C market they are targeting is estimated at 2.3 million users. B2B market also includes hundreds and thousends companies and users
Hm.. Market is big enough. I would say enormous one! Very big space to conquer
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

Hm.. Market is big enough. I would say enormous one! Very big space to conquer
Agree, hope REA will occupy at least few %. Even so the total market cap will be really huge
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:28:35 PM

Besides ETH, EOS, Waves and other well known giants of tge industry - Im curious are there the same projects on the market? Would like to compare advantages
Boooogieeee

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

Besides ETH, EOS, Waves and other well known giants of tge industry - Im curious are there the same projects on the market? Would like to compare advantages
As you nentioned - that projects are the main competitors. Such projects like those ones and REA in particular always grow in price and dominate the market. It is like infrastructural projects
zajtsewatan

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:31:44 PM

As you nentioned - that projects are the main competitors. Such projects like those ones and REA in particular always grow in price and dominate the market. It is like infrastructural projects
Hope you are right. Nevertheless token growth will fully depend on the market condition. Thats obvious It is impossible to grow against the market
Boooogieeee

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

Hope you are right. Nevertheless token growth will fully depend on the market condition. Thats obvious It is impossible to grow against the market
I know. Im speaking mostly about long term vision. In long run (when market is bullish) this proj has very bright future
Quark[REA]

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

Market sentiments takes place and affect, but not fully determine the success. It's harder to reach goals in the bear market, but still possible.
prygunovpasha

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

Regular token buyback is planned? I know sometimes teams do that to prevent any price drop on such weak market
selskoidima

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

Regular token buyback is planned? I know sometimes teams do that to prevent any price drop on such weak market
As far as i know no. At least it won't be regular. Team has its own part of coins and buying back from market may create a pressure on the price. You know some exchanges may consider that as market manipulation. You know it is not appreciated
all_inman

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

Check REA premine distribution here: https://reaproject.io/
Check REA on the best masternode tracker here: https://masternodes.online/currencies/REA/

More trackers, monitoring services, shared&instant masternode services, etc. will be added soon.
Glad to know team takes care on listings on masternode related websites. Go ahead. We need bigger adoption on the Reactor
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: