Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reactor: Advanced Platform for Crypto Creation and Support  (Read 60048 times)
R-Astra

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

How many devs are currently working on your project? I see that team is posted on the first page but probably you already hired new devs?
Three developers are working now. We are planning to hire new developers as a part of bounty and the information is available in our Discord.
How big team is overall? Not only devs but the whole team that currently involved into the work on the project?
We are six in the core team: two blockchain engineers, Designer & Brand Developer, PR & Product Manager, two community managers. We will rise the team with moderatos as well.
Ceranalv
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:44:56 AM

Dear Bitcointalk Users!

💡The block reward increased to 2 REA coins! 💡
💰More profits to masternode owners and stakers!💰

How big profit does it mean in USD value?? In a day I mean per 1 masternode?
Gianilf

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:52:29 AM

How many devs are currently working on your project? I see that team is posted on the first page but probably you already hired new devs?
Three developers are working now. We are planning to hire new developers as a part of bounty and the information is available in our Discord.
How big team is overall? Not only devs but the whole team that currently involved into the work on the project?
We are six in the core team: two blockchain engineers, Designer & Brand Developer, PR & Product Manager, two community managers. We will rise the team with moderatos as well.
Do they get the sallary in coins or fiat? Im asking because if team members are paid with cois they have an interest to do all the best for the bright future of the project
kuturKOB
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:54:27 AM

What's the deadline for new exchanges? Any specific dates? Do you plan more exchanges - extra exchanges except for what is stated on the website?
As exchange negotiations imply the participating of two sides, we do not have any deadlines and specific dates, but will implement the terms of listings as soon as possible. Extra exchanges are in plans as well.
What exactly extra exchanges are planned? Which ones are you in contact with now?
larim007
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:09:29 PM

https://reaproject.io/ - here's the most relevant information. More exchanges may be added. Follow our new, announcements, and social media.
As far as I see your exchange strategy is listing coin firstly on small exchanges and then on big ones. Are that listings on small exchanges for free for you? Or you still pay a listing fee?

Listing are paid, for the most cases. The team isn't interested in the very small exchanges, as the may lack liquidity. So it would be fair to say, listing are paid.
Whats your plan how to maintain (or create ) liquidity on exchanges??
massonnito_jj

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:40:32 PM

https://reaproject.io/ - here's the most relevant information. More exchanges may be added. Follow our new, announcements, and social media.
As far as I see your exchange strategy is listing coin firstly on small exchanges and then on big ones. Are that listings on small exchanges for free for you? Or you still pay a listing fee?

Listing are paid, for the most cases. The team isn't interested in the very small exchanges, as the may lack liquidity. So it would be fair to say, listing are paid.
There is no specific way how to do that. Luquidity and volume as well depends only on traders
Eddynamo

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:57:58 PM

There is no specific way how to do that. Luquidity and volume as well depends only on traders
Well, team may set buy walls on any exchange and this way create a liquidity. Moreover prevent any price drop this way
Zheastabed

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

Bibox exchange is launching new voting round soon. Any plans to take part?
Forsmagor

Activity: 312
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

Well, team may set buy walls on any exchange and this way create a liquidity. Moreover prevent any price drop this way
And then that buy walls will be filled and team will be wuthout money to continue development. Thats your plan?

( Bitozz )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( Bitozz )
#1 Derivative ecosystem for crypto assets
Eddynamo

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

And then that buy walls will be filled and team will be wuthout money to continue development. Thats your plan?
Buy wallas not neccessary must be filled. It is setting up by trading bots so it will guarantee that team's funds wont be lost. In thev same time it creates a showcase of liquidity in trading pairs
Forsmagor

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

Buy wallas not neccessary must be filled. It is setting up by trading bots so it will guarantee that team's funds wont be lost. In thev same time it creates a showcase of liquidity in trading pairs
What? Showcase? REA as well as any projects needs real liquidity not showcase. What a sorry you dont understand that

larim007
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

Do you have any docs that confirm your utiluty status? It will open the doors to the Bittrex International exchange
R-Astra

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

Dear Bitcointalk Users!

One masternode is bringing 1.6 REA every ~30 minutes now. The current price is 0.00069214 BTC per 1 REA. Trading pair on Cryptobridge is REA/BTC only.
kuturKOB
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

Dear Bitcointalk Users!

One masternode is bringing 1.6 REA every ~30 minutes now. The current price is 0.00069214 BTC per 1 REA. Trading pair on Cryptobridge is REA/BTC only.
So 0.03322 btc daily. 116$ at the current price. Not bad at all. But how much does one masternode cost?
opskin_man
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:21:17 PM

Dear Bitcointalk Users!

How come? Block generation time is 45 sec but the profit is 2 rea per block. So.. Profit has to be much higher! Explain me whats going on?
tomas_jeferson
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

Dear Bitcointalk Users!

How come? Block generation time is 45 sec but the profit is 2 rea per block. So.. Profit has to be much higher! Explain me whats going on?
It is if one masternode always proceed a block. But there are hundreds of nodes already. Each of them take part in block generation. It is called decentralization Grin
massonnito_jj

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

Dear Bitcointalk Users!

It is if one masternode always proceed a block. But there are hundreds of nodes already. Each of them take part in block generation. It is called decentralization Grin
Haha, true Grin i wish I own the only one masternode that handles all the blocks. I would make a fortune
opskin_man
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

Dear Bitcointalk Users!

I missed that fact. Got it.
Then another question: how many masternodes are  online in the network now?
Eddynamo

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

Do you have any press release about project? Im trying to google but can not find any review
Forsmagor

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:59:49 PM

Do you have any press release about project? Im trying to google but can not find any review
On such weak market is does not have a very big sense. Better to wait untill btc rebounces a luttle and then start marketing campaign

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: