Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reactor: Advanced Platform for Crypto Creation and Support  (Read 60054 times)
Forsmagor

Activity: 312
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

I dont know if it was asked here already or not but how many masternodes are online now?

https://masternodes.online/currencies/REA/ - 47
With current 47 masternodes - is it correct profitability per 1 node 100+$? What happend if there are more nodes in the network?
More nodes are online means less your chances to catch the block. So your profit may decrease

( Bitozz )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( Bitozz )
#1 Derivative ecosystem for crypto assets
Zheastabed

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:43:11 PM

I dont know if it was asked here already or not but how many masternodes are online now?

With current 47 masternodes - is it correct profitability per 1 node 100+$? What happend if there are more nodes in the network?
More nodes are online means less your chances to catch the block. So your profit may decrease
Even if there are 200-400 masternodes the daily profit here will be more then 100$ in any case as the block reward is growing!
Ceranalv
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

Even if there are 200-400 masternodes the daily profit here will be more then 100$ in any case as the block reward is growing!
The only question if there is enough liquidity on the exchanges to sell all that new coins
Forsmagor

Activity: 312
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

I feel a bit scare and hesitated to invest into Reactor at the current price.
I have a big interest on this coin, but I will wait to buy it at cheaper price (as cheapest as possible).
To be honest Im not sure it will drop in price as there is a pressure fron those who are willing to buy a stack to set up a masternode. Moreover the block reward will grow for the next whole month. I would advise to buy a part at the current price and then wait for the drop (if such happens of course)

( Bitozz )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( Bitozz )
#1 Derivative ecosystem for crypto assets
larim007
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:35:39 PM

I have a big interest on this coin, but I will wait to buy it at cheaper price (as cheapest as possible).
To be honest Im not sure it will drop in price as there is a pressure fron those who are willing to buy a stack to set up a masternode. Moreover the block reward will grow for the next whole month. I would advise to buy a part at the current price and then wait for the drop (if such happens of course)
Buy in a ladder mode. As for now price is attractive for purchase, however i wish to pick up at 60k sat. Hope it will drop but still purchased 2 masternodes with a current price
opskin_man
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:51:35 PM

Buy in a ladder mode. As for now price is attractive for purchase, however i wish to pick up at 60k sat. Hope it will drop but still purchased 2 masternodes with a current price
Every single project on the market has super attractive price right now! But all of us are still waiting for lower prices Grin i guess we may regret in future we did not buy now because if market is gonna change the trend it will make it suddenly, while no one expects that
massonnito_jj

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

Every single project on the market has super attractive price right now! But all of us are still waiting for lower prices Grin i guess we may regret in future we did not buy now because if market is gonna change the trend it will make it suddenly, while no one expects that
That works exactly this way Cheesy everyone is waiting for cheaper prices but then big green candle appears and everyone cries
Eddynamo

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:15:01 PM

Dear Bitcointalk Users!

💡REA will soon appear on Midas - Instant MN Service: https://p.midas.investments/ 💡
💸The listing fee is paid. Few final adjustments left! 💸
📜Follow further announcements!

What else listing are you working on now? Besides this one. Or at least a few that you are considering to choose
tomas_jeferson
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:42:08 PM

Dear Bitcointalk Users!

💡REA will soon appear on Midas - Instant MN Service: https://p.midas.investments/ 💡
💸The listing fee is paid. Few final adjustments left! 💸
📜Follow further announcements!

What else listing are you working on now? Besides this one. Or at least a few that you are considering to choose
Im not sure it has a sense to announce that in advance. Otherwise it wont be a surprize to the community anymore Smiley
opskin_man
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:18:23 PM

Despite inflation here is huge and staking is the key element here - the tech behind the project is quite disruptive and in future it nay challenge the current leaders like ETH and EOS
Quark[REA]

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:51:28 PM

Dear Bitcointalk Users!

📜REA is listed on Blockfolio, a convenient mobile crypto tracker: https://blockfolio.com/
massonnito_jj

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:40:36 PM

Dear Bitcointalk Users!

📜REA is listed on Blockfolio, a convenient mobile crypto tracker: https://blockfolio.com/
Wow!! Listing on blockfolio is very markable! You guys doing a perfect work in terms of promotion!
Quark[REA]

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:43:25 PM

Dear Bitcointalk Users!

📜We Have Great Listing News!

💡REA is listed on Escodex: https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.REA_ESCODEX.BTC
R-Astra

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:14:40 AM

Why have you chosen Discord as a main option for communication with users/investors? Why not Telegram as an example?
Telegram is blocked in some countries, that is why the It is focused on Discord server. Discord platform has a lot of useful features for Reactor, as it is considered secure, blocking spam, anti-virus scanning the attachments. It allows to create channels for special discussions and to make it user-friendly to a greater extent.
Quark[REA]

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

Dear Bitcointalk Users!

📜Reactor is live on CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/reactor
📊Detailed statistics there is very convenient to track your favorite REA coin!
R-Astra

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:28:40 AM

Keep in mind, that the more active masternode - rewards will come more rare and both with price decreasing, the ROI will be lower. But investment is a personal matter of each.
Quark[REA]

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

Dear Bitcointalk Users!

💥Congratulations on crossing the mark of 50 masternodes!💥
💸Once we complete 100 masternodes, we will make a lottery and reward a random masternode owner with 100 REA coins! 💸
Quark[REA]

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

How will you support the coins made on your platform?

The specific info will be announced in the future. But that will definitely depend on the type of the chosen service (for example, full or partial support).
Quark[REA]

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:41:35 AM

The bounty goes fine. The results of the CryptoBridge trading bounty will be released after its completion. The bounty ends on 17.12.2018 15:00 UTC, so you still have plenty of time to win! The prizes are:

1st place:50 REA
2nd place:30 REA
3rd place: 15 REA
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:57:32 AM

I really did not like that you do not want to show the real faces of your team. I want to believe that your project is much more serious about the project than to create a topic on the forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: