Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:47:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme  (Read 23348 times)
dutechman

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:44:34 AM

Sincerely it is not. I have introduced crypto to 5 of my friends, two of them had left crypto. I introduced bounty hunting to them and some light investment. Those two did bounties for 3 months without getting anything, so they left, but the remaining three are now enjoying the reward of their patience now. Even in any business, things might not come as expected but when you see potentials in that biz you keep on enduring it and giving it your best.
Patience is the key in crypto!

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:13:51 AM

With the market condition just like today, there will be impossible for a crypto to make us rich in a really short time.
But it will be possible during 2017, cause the increase that time is so much big.

Of course, because we are in the bear market, it has made many people quickly become poor people. But I believe that with real men, they will get rich again when the market comes back again like 2017 or 2013
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:37:07 AM

No, you are not the only one, I also think that the market is operating normally and the current drop is part of the market movement!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:29:01 AM

Too many people buying at the peak and disappointed when the price is down, so many people buy high then many people complain when goes down, they don't know what's crypto but when they are saw the news about bitcoin price is surging they buy without think (I will rich like them). Now market is doing good volatility decrease also now more retailer accept crypto
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:31:51 AM

Every investment that is legit does not promise a get rich quick scheme and indeed only the FOMO without a single knowledge about cryptocurrency becomes victims to a too late investment that they enter when it is hyped. Market correction like the bear market right now and seems it is nearing the bottom if we have not yet reached it is the best time to collect much of the discounted price of a good altcoins. Being a smart investor is the way to get rich quickly in the cryptocurrency industry.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:57:11 AM

I agree that the weak hands are always complaining with this bear market they think crypto is a rich quick scheme, let them sell their cryptos so we can buy cheap price.

taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:13:16 PM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

If you are a new player you will be disappointed on the market scenario but if you are a long time trader and investors you knew that this is a golden opportunity to make a profit in the future, and it seems we have majority of people here who are in this scenario.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:36:20 PM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

The big rise and fall of bitcoin and the altcoin markets was a first.  We all went through it together and it's still fresh in the minds of most.  It feels like an emotional scar to many because that was the intention.

It is still very early in the crypto world.  Crypto is not a niche thing.  It is not a fad.  It appears that way to a lot of folks because that's the way the money men want it to appear.  Our choice to be involved in the crypto scene bought us a ticket to the ride of a life.  We will be going through and witnessing something the vast majority of people who ever lived never went through, and we are right at the doorstep.

Think about the battle between fiat and crypto in this way: The issuance of paper currency at interest is usury - the downfall of man.  These fractional reserve systems have finite lifespans before they crash and burn and a new reserve currency takes over.  We know this is cyclical as it's been happening for hundreds and hundreds of years now.  In modern times we know the jig is almost up for the current reserve currency as we see the amount of debt needed to keep the system becoming so great, there is no way for the average person to even understand what this all means anymore - the numbers feeble the average human mind.  The taxes, fees, financialization, and an overheating printing press must continue and at an even faster pace as time moves on, eventually causing a catastrophic crash which only seems to ever affect the middle classes and down.  Today's ultra rich are related by blood to the same families that were ultra rich 1000 (10000?) years ago.

Crypto however would shatter that monopolistic like control into millions of pieces.  Removing the power of a small group from issuing new currency at will and at interest.  There would be base cryptos and niche cryptos, all easily, quickly, and cheaply swapped into and out from each other due to decentralization.  We are all currently trapped in a hyper-inflating currency controlled by the richest amongst us.  The fact that we happen to live during a time when the controllers need to put the current fiat incarnation to rest and debut another, "better" government issued currency, means any competition to their schemes during the sensitive transition period are taken very seriously.  So you can begin to see the predicament we are in.  We have the numbers though.  And the best part is we can win this battle just by imagining a future filled with crypto and ignoring their 'signals.'  We can overcome their worldwide corruption and see crypto shine just by changing our minds.

Best of luck everyone.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
NynaHoney

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:14:23 PM

many people think crypto will provide wealth instantly, they join crypto after seeing a very significant price increase at the end of 2017, but they have to swallow a bitter pill because crypto prices in 2018 continue to decline, then say that crypto has a dead, destroyed and so on, in my opinion they are beginners who are inexperienced

we have to change the mindset that crypto is not a fast rich scheme but in crypto if we have the strategy and capabilities we will get the expected results
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:23:00 PM

I also think that crypto is not a quick enrichment scheme.
To succeed in the cryptocurrency market, you must first have very serious knowledge in this area.
Of course, any investment will bring very good profits only in the long term.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 02:25:33 PM

Crypto is something that we have to understan is new finansial inclusion to the world. It is not a scene. Instead it is whole new finansial market. Where new financial instrument help in exchanging between to people in a more efficient day. Now its your strategi where you invest and if that coin accepted by mass then probably you will ger good return

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 03:12:07 PM

I totally agree with you! Now there are a lot of extra people in the crypto world, a lot of speculators and alarmists who probably do not understand these issues much and do not want to study the blockchain and digital technologies. Now we are at the very beginning of the development of digital finance and the application of new technologies, and it is unreasonable to panic and rather sell all cryptocurrencies. Wise people are now waiting and ready to wait for more than one year.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 04:29:02 PM

Crypto is magic place, where any may happen in the market in the any altcoin. There is more chance in the coins to go up in the price because price may move any time due to big demand of coin and any big news effect the price rising. A person may get rich very quickly with his big investment.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:33:52 PM

Regardless of whether it is a coin or token, everything depends on the developers. There are many projects that are created only to enter the exchange, pump the price and sell as much as possible at a much high price it is possible. That is why it is very important to know who is behind the project and that he believes that this project will succeed and will fight to the end to develop this project.

Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:39:28 PM

Corrections and other stuffs are the part market. We cannot stop these things. If you are looking for get quick rich scheme. Choose project wisely with number of factors to be considered. OAth protoco; seems to be very good project and unique one too. these type of project  can laed you anywhere.
Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:04:06 PM

People who bought crypto in 2016 or before are still in very nice profit. You can´t get similiar profit by investing into classic stock market, so we can say that crypto could make you rich in few years, so that it is prettyy quick.

rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:12:15 PM

What is you thought?Huh

In some sense, we can say cryptocurrency is a get rich quick scheme. Well, if you have the proper timing and effort to do some certain things on cryptocurrency space, you can earn so much despite of the market condition. Just be yourself and avoid illegal acts.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:13:38 PM

I do agree only the wanna get rich quick would find this whole situation discouraging  but the truth be told its not so easy to make money in crypto it takes a lot of patience and time to get there only the strongest can pull through
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:15:56 PM

Crypto is surely not a get rich quick scheme, but it is a good tool to make more money and improving your financial situation, in my opinion. If you have good knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and you are able to work hardly, there are so many profitable ways by dealing with cryptocurrencies.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:18:50 PM

A lot of people actually think that, and then they get dissapointed. If you want to get rich quick then go play lotto, and have some luck. Yes, there are cases that not that long after you invested some coin raises multiple times, but let's face it you have to be lucky to score that. I first invested in crypto year and a half ago, and I been holding throught this massive fall, and I'm still holding and accumulating as much as possible, and I'm x3 from my investment which I think is great. Also I do believe long term in crypto.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: