Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme  (Read 23347 times)
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:28:21 PM

I think a lot of people have learned this lesson, especially people who entered the market during the last bullrun. You need to be very patient and make great investment decisions the whole time to reach success in this industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:35:11 PM

Although cryptocurrencies are not, under the conditions of the current market, a scheme for rapid enrichment, I still believe in their future.
The market is in a strong decline and only slowly begins to rise from the bottom.
It's time to buy good coins at a low price.
Over time, if we take into account the high volatility of the market, the price for them will increase and you will get a profit.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:40:04 PM

Cryptocurrencies can bring you quick profits. But one thing must always be remembered: we never know what will happen in the future. When I invest my money in some sort of altcoin, I am ready to lose my money, or I am ready to wait as long as necessary. Perhaps Altcoin will grow tomorrow, and maybe in 1-2 years.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:59:07 PM
Merited by TheCoinGrabber (1)

This is true you can't get rich in a just a matter of days or months unless your investment take a high leap regards to the development in the product just like what happen in the past where many coins pump in price. But today you need to exert big effort and have a very big patience in your life if you want to succeed here.
Many people do believe that they could get easily rich here in cryptocurrency, but in reality they don't because they still need a lot of patience, learnings, and hardwork for them to get rich and become successful with cryptocurrency.
They have wrong impression, they just believe that it is a quick venue to earned and forget the importance of educating themselves, things is different
when you know what to do inside the investment platform that you take, there's no quick way without taking the risk one mistake will lead you to totally
burned everything, instead of becoming rich it will turned to the otherside.

Crypto needs being studied and well prepared, both your financial and emotional capabilities.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:02:58 PM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

Only people with weak knowledge of cryptocurrency  fundamentals complain about its state. People keep saying crypto us dead while the big players like Binance keep making giant strides in the market. Crypto is certainly not dead but passing through a phase

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:06:00 PM

Right now it is not. But there was a time when it was. It takes big profits or big loss and with that it has made a few people very rich and some others very poor.
If you are smart enough you could book your profit, the problem with some of the projects were, it looks promising in the beginning and the price will shoot up and that is the time you should book your profit rather than holding it for a longer time unless it has a promising strong team, if you invest wisely you can always make money in this market.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:20:14 PM

today crypto is not a get rich quick scheme but 2-3 years ago it was and people could earn big money in short period of time.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1303

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:21:28 PM

Right now it is not. But there was a time when it was. It takes big profits or big loss and with that it has made a few people very rich and some others very poor.

Everything is possible even with today's market, if there is still a good analysis and a little or a lot of luck, then with a few coins and pampas you can become a very successful and wealthy person. In any case, as always, almost everything depends on you, just think with your head.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:27:49 PM

90% of people in crypto that are here from the beginning of the bubble in December 2017 are here to profit from the crypto boom.
Even if people would like to relate it to a planned investment option, most of the those people still are trying to use it as a get rich quick scheme.
The unregulated nature of crypto makes it a good tool for heavy investors to profit from artificial price movements.

FTFY

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:50:22 PM

Nothing is a get rich quick scheme. Except for the lottery in the short term. And crypto can be a lottery if you treat it like that. But this is not a topic for serious discussion, but for some gambler's drinking night and fun.
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:59:18 AM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

What you say is true that I also feel normal with the current market conditions, precisely this situation can be an arena for us to learn and gain experience so that we can make good decisions at every opportunity provided by crypto currencies. This experience can be a lesson for us so we can have a good strategy in playing crypto currencies because I also consider that crypto currencies are not a scheme to get rich quick. But crypto currencies are like life money where we can profit from this crypto currency routinely if we are able to read and take opportunities.

Exactly but the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:21:01 AM

This is true you can't get rich in a just a matter of days or months unless your investment take a high leap regards to the development in the product just like what happen in the past where many coins pump in price. But today you need to exert big effort and have a very big patience in your life if you want to succeed here.
Many people do believe that they could get easily rich here in cryptocurrency, but in reality they don't because they still need a lot of patience, learnings, and hardwork for them to get rich and become successful with cryptocurrency.
They have wrong impression, they just believe that it is a quick venue to earned and forget the importance of educating themselves, things is different
when you know what to do inside the investment platform that you take, there's no quick way without taking the risk one mistake will lead you to totally

Crypto needs being studied and well prepared, both your financial and emotional capabilities.

That's what happens when people just jump the bandwagon. They see other people getting rich, they dive right in and shell out cash without researching first. Some would even take out loans. This is true not just for crypto but many get-rich-quick schemes as well.

If they're lucky, they do profit. However they're more likely to hear of such opportunities when a bubble is about to burst or if it's a Ponzi, when the pyramid has become impossible to hold up.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 07:43:42 PM

That's what happens when people just jump the bandwagon. They see other people getting rich, they dive right in and shell out cash without researching first. Some would even take out loans. This is true not just for crypto but many get-rich-quick schemes as well.

If they're lucky, they do profit. However they're more likely to hear of such opportunities when a bubble is about to burst or if it's a Ponzi, when the pyramid has become impossible to hold up.
There are a lot of pyramids in the world and we have a very frequent intersection with them. The structure of the pyramids must be studied and be very careful when entering the pyramid.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:36:22 AM

Yes crypto is not a get rich quick scheme, but do you need to blame those that complaining over the bearish market? no you should not because every person that come in to crypto is here with the intention of making profit, but lttle did they no that MANA does not fall from heaven everyday, by now they must have learn their lesson.
wxganz

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:15:48 AM

If you think constructively, we can not wait for bullrun because of a very strong drop in confidence in the crypto industry. Bullrun is very dependent on the information that is around a certain list of cryptocurrencies. And now this information is very bad.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:37:36 AM

Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme and it won't ever be, so every cryptocurrency enthusiast should know this from the onset and won't be like they aren't being patient enough for the market to survive and make profits.
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:49:58 AM

This is fact, cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme. It is a system that requires learning and studying. You need to understand what the system is all about. If you understand, you wouldn't be in a hurry to get rich quickly  because that might get you burnt. If you understandthe concept of dip and bull, then you will know there are seasons in the system.  People who do not understand this seasons get easily burnt because when they see the dip, the immediately think it is the end For cryptocurrency  and they panic sell thereby selling at a loss of what they invested.  In studying, one also needs to know the entry point to trade, when to buy and when sell. When to trade the News. With knowledge, you can earn big in crypto but not in a rush.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:52:20 AM

This is fact, cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme. It is a system that requires learning and studying. You need to understand what the system is all about. If you understand, you wouldn't be in a hurry to get rich quickly  because that might get you burnt. If you understandthe concept of dip and bull, then you will know there are seasons in the system.  People who do not understand this seasons get easily burnt because when they see the dip, the immediately think it is the end For cryptocurrency  and they panic sell thereby selling at a loss of what they invested.  In studying, one also needs to know the entry point to trade, when to buy and when sell. When to trade the News. With knowledge, you can earn big in crypto but not in a rush.

Unless if you are destined to get rich in a single purchase or that you are super duper lucky that money is attracted to you. Otherwise, you still have to work your butt out to earn something from the crypto-market. The only thing I like is that I can do it whenever and wherever I want to earn from it.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:54:59 AM

There are a lot of pyramids in the world and we have a very frequent intersection with them. The structure of the pyramids must be studied and be very careful when entering the pyramid.
Crypto is not a pyramid and it has no correlation with it. But remember a lot of people are using icos as a way to generate a huge of money instantly. Remember this dude ico looks the same as the stock market. When it's created by a good company and there will be a lot of hype.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:01:09 AM

Everything certainly has its own stages and is not as easy as we imagine especially in this digital world. I believe that crypto provides many benefits but it is not easy, we have to go through several stages and cannot get rich soon.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: