Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Not yet an end for crypto  (Read 25616 times)
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

What do you mean by not yet? Do you really believe that after such a pump last year, the crypto currencies are going to simply disappear? We are just in the beginning of our long way into the bright future.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

This market can slow down but will never end like this technology have huge growth potential and it can change the financial sector. This year was not good for investors so the negative thinkings come to people mind.
Negative thoughts are not only there, today a huge number of people are really in a terrible situation, because today people just don’t understand how it all turns out that they invested in promising technologies and got nothing
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:31:41 PM

in general there is only negative sentiment from investors who lose money and do it even today. Whatever can happen, no one can answer exactly what will be on the market today or tomorrow.
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:59:53 AM

Friends, think well. Huge capitalization of cryptocurrency all over the world! And only a small part of this mass of coins lies on the wallets of ordinary people. A huge number lies on the wallets of millionaires and various holding corporations. Imagine how many coins are on the accounts of the best traders. They know the situation better than we do and don't panic.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:05:25 AM

I am very much waiting for the growth of the market and I'm not alone in this, now is a difficult time, but I think that will still be true in my opinion it will not be soon.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
loloos

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

Yes surely there can't be an end because the crypto world is vast and large people are coming into this world in the large numbers and the investors are investing here more because the earnings is more here.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

I am very much waiting for the growth of the market and I'm not alone in this, now is a difficult time, but I think that will still be true in my opinion it will not be soon.
Everyone is waiting for you are right only in this, because in general the situation can be quite strange so that the situation is not strange, you need to properly analyze and try to understand the situation all the same.
Considered

Activity: 504

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:22:16 PM

Not at all, the coins are just going through another bear market as they always do when there has been a lot sell offs in the market. What people don't seem to realize is that cryptocurrencies are a fairly new commodity and market and there is still a lot of growing and evolving left to do. The crypto market is not coming to an end anytime soon

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:25:28 PM

not yet.

It will live till February 2019, moment it will definetely die.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 04:40:56 PM

As long as crypto still has a value even though it's only satoshi 1 you can't think it's over. But if this really happens maybe all countries will experience an economic crisis, considering there are the large number of cryptocurrency users in this world. Hopefully this bad thing won't happen.
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:49:00 PM

Probably sometime change, but I'm not sure that this will happen soon. The situation at the moment is not very good. I’m even afraid to guess how long it will take for the market to grow fundamentally again. I think that in the near future nothing good will happen.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:10:25 PM

Absolutly agree with you. This hard times for all cryptocurrency world just one of the moments in history. Soon we will see good rise of many crypto I think.

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:53:31 PM

The space has not really been smooth this year, unlike what we had before now. There have been a lot of hurdles, as a result of the dip. Despite the challenges being faced, it has helped me to be stronger, better and wiser. As a matter of fact, the dip has helped me to learn a lot more. Sometimes, I just wondered what could have lead to the dump of a coins and sometimes if it rises, i still search for the reasons.
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:33:54 PM

The smartest kid I know has been telling me that big Wall Street money is going to come in one day and silently flip the entire crypto market over night to hedge the inevitable market recession...Think about it logically...when your see traditional markets in major trouble...where are you going to put your money? How about the one market that has fallen over 90% from its ATH...the one market that has the brightest future...the one market that will CHANGE EVERYTHING!!
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

Many were really speculating the end of crypto due to the fall in market price. Anytime i saw this I just nod my head and tell myself we live to see. The price is always volatile and people  don't understand that so make a lot panics when we get into such condition.
EducoinVietnam

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:09:32 AM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

Certainly. Cryptocurrency itself is quite an interesting technology, and if we add the interest of many corporations in its development... in General, it turns out quite a good investment asset.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:33:06 AM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

Let's see what the future holds. To think about something positive is now quite difficult, especially when you take into account that most are now sitting with negative deposits and thinking about how to sell everything and forget how bad a dream.
Zaibraid

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 10:44:11 AM

It is true what you say that the fall in the price of the crypto currency and the price of the crypto currency which tends to fluctuate down is not a sign that the crypto currency is ending. In my opinion, the condition of the crypto currency which is fluctuating is a reasonable condition because to achieve a glory from the crypto currency again, a process that is not short and easy is needed. This is only a crypto currency test so this situation tests crypto currency players for patience or not holding on crypto currencies. I am sure that one day the crypto currency will recover and stabilize so that the glory of the crypto currency can be felt again.

tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

Of course, this is not the end for cryptocurrency. There is growth, there is a fall, but this situation in the market should not surprise people after such growth. The market was overheated and it needs time to cool down before the new growth.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

I think that the end of the cryptocurrency can come anytime, but the blockchain will live for a very long time. This is a very necessary technology, in these realities, it has a practical application and many corporations are already implementing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: