Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:09:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Not yet an end for crypto  (Read 25616 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

This market will never end but people talk when market start dropping but no one asks in rising mode. The bear cycle go long this year and many investors lose their patience but this market will give decent returns to those who wait for some time as revival will happen any time from now.
An investor confidence in cryptocurrency is indeed important, but they also need to be self-aware about the causes of their loss when investing. They must understand the high volatility of prices so they must be prepared whenever the losses they face, this is the need to understand the investment place before they decide to start.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:40:15 PM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

That's right. I mean, nothing in any business venture, and even in similar assets like the stock market, that success didn't come with difficulties along the way. It is part and parcel of the what an asset needs to undergo before it can evolve into a valuable asset. Also, we must take into consideration that despite the many changes that is innate to cryptocurrency, it is still a young market to actually die out this early. It still has a long a way to go and a lot more changes to undergo, so it may end one day, but not at the moment.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 09:43:16 PM

Cryptocurrency is a great technology that must continue to be developed, even though now the market is bearish and all the price coins are falling does not mean the end of cryptocurrency, now what is needed is increased security for owners of cryptocurrency digital assets so that many people flock to investment.

Those sentiments that prevail in the market now say that people are very concerned about the development of events. Everyone wants to leave the market, but no one does. Let's hope for the rapid growth of cryptocurrency.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:01:38 PM

That's what happens in cryptocurrency. For those who already understand, they will certainly continue to face this decline, they only take precautionary measures so that their assets are not minus. Lay people will certainly panic and be affected by Fud, saying this is the end, it seems they don't know, that the price of bitcoin in the early years was very low.

Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:05:53 PM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.
I don't understand those who say it's the end. I think this is just the beginning. Cryptocurrencies are very young and they still have a lot to grow and develop. Be patient and the results will be.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:53:43 PM

So far, the end will not come for cryptocurrencies, since it is at least not profitable for many large players. I think that with the theme of cryptocurrency squeeze all the juices before you throw it.

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:11:54 PM

Unfortunately, many investors already loosing hope with cryptocurrency if it will still recover or not, how far will this bearish market go and what will be the deepest price for bitcoin. As per the legends or professional traders, this is a correction from 2017 hype and a healthy correction cor cryptocurrency. This is not the first and longest time of price correction where sooner or later, we may see the market to recover next year. It is a matter of time and patience.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:14:12 PM

Cryptocurrency is a great technology that must continue to be developed, even though now the market is bearish and all the price coins are falling does not mean the end of cryptocurrency, now what is needed is increased security for owners of cryptocurrency digital assets so that many people flock to investment.

Your offer is one-sided and restricted, but true. I guess the market needs peace at least during 6 months. I think it will be helpful for the further growth of the market and a new wave of confidence!

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:16:44 PM

Unfortunately, many investors already loosing hope with cryptocurrency if it will still recover or not, how far will this bearish market go and what will be the deepest price for bitcoin. As per the legends or professional traders, this is a correction from 2017 hype and a healthy correction cor cryptocurrency. This is not the first and longest time of price correction where sooner or later, we may see the market to recover next year. It is a matter of time and patience.

i do agree, it's only a matter of time and patience. the use of cryptocurrencies will not end, we are just in the beginning phase of mass adoption. but only few will survive. only projects with real use case and real foundation to begin with. those mn projects and other altcoins/tokens with no foundation at all but to be a pump and dump ones will be long gone.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:22:01 PM

This market will never end but people talk when market start dropping but no one asks in rising mode. The bear cycle go long this year and many investors lose their patience but this market will give decent returns to those who wait for some time as revival will happen any time from now.
An investor confidence in cryptocurrency is indeed important, but they also need to be self-aware about the causes of their loss when investing. They must understand the high volatility of prices so they must be prepared whenever the losses they face, this is the need to understand the investment place before they decide to start.

The downtrend of the cryptocurrency market at now is unstable due to the loose hope of investors about ICO and cryptos. That so difficult to imagine the situation of the market at the following time but I think the only action that we still wait and hope for the bright day of this cryptos market circumstances.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:22:49 PM

Remember this guys we are on speculation bubble and we are not yet adopted by many by it's on our way to mainstream. This is the best time to buy cryptocurrency, Will be happy on the next bull run and so. Hodling a lot of altcoins I still I get profit.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:25:55 PM

The end of crypto is happen is there is one investing but if still millions of people are holding, investing and beliecing to cryptocurrency it will recover and still alive so that they can help people for the opportunity to earn money and maybe sometimes you get big profit.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:33:46 AM

Cryptocurrency market will stay here and i am believe still exist. Many people doubt about this market and think this is a buble market. But i think cryptocurrency market will keep running and growing more bigger
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:43:34 AM

Such heavy and long time price drops like we have seen over the last months have caused and will cause many coins to disappear from the market. However, I think, that this is a very good test for cryptocurrencies, which will allow us to see which projects are worth the investment. In long term it will show us better picturer of solid projects. But of course it is not the end of whole cryptocurrency market.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 12:56:07 AM

You are right it is not enough to conclude that it is the end game for the cryptocurrency. The may experience dip but the development for the coins is still on going. There may be something wrong about the market but the events and roadmap on the cryptocurrency is still the same.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:11:25 AM

They always says that, the bull market is going to town in the 4th quarter, it is december now and I still doesn't see some improvements. But I still hope that it is not yet the end of crypto, it is just the beginning.
faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:24:28 AM

Of course, I agree with this that it is not over for crypto, do not assume that the market situation is not conducive causing crypto to end, crypto will continue to survive in the future and is now in recovery so that crypto will run better in the future

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:53:45 AM

I think the end of crypto is not yet really been establish. As long as there are so many people that believes and invest into it crypto will not going to end because it will always have a great value because of the market demand from its believer. Maybe we are now only experiencing a huge dip but I think it will only passed away and the rising of the crypto market will be next on it.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:02:04 AM

It is rather futile idea that crypto will end ,it may take shape of another type can be far or less acceptable .

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:06:30 AM

my opinion is the same as yours. in the crypto world it will never stop or finish. Crypto will be favored again and grow further, where Crypto follows the development of this technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: