Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Not yet an end for crypto  (Read 25616 times)
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:13:24 PM

Cryptocurrency is far from death and I believe that only the weak ,unsupportive ,fake or bad projects will die in short to long time ,even in future many altcoins will survive with use case things will be different as far as people are adoption the coin or token and teams are backing the coin up with upgrades things will never go wrong

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:50:30 PM

Cryptocurrencies are developing every day and their impact on people's lives is very large.
The cryptocurrency market is also constantly moving along with time.
The future of cryptocurrency will be very good as the future of market players who believe in them.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:05:02 PM

A lot of people didn't believe in cryptocurrency and thought it was over, but it wasn't. We are now convinced that the cryptocurrency is alive when it began to grow.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:25:09 AM

i think its too soon to say that, let crypto take a break for now, and soon it will revive and will be more benefit than cekypto have ever, just remember bullrun will com this year.
The bull has already come, just because BTC has stop pumping, people are already complaining or thinking it's the end of crypto.
Haven't they seen that we did not have a big pump for months, and in just days we are in this good price now.

The situation can be called a bull run when most of the cryptocurrencies add at least 20%. Now, we do not see it. Therefore, I can claim, the bulls are close but not IN the market. We must wait a bit more.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:03:39 PM

I believe cryptocurrency has reached a point where its not going to end anytime soon because of the positive impact it has on people's life. It will survive in the future.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:19:00 PM

Yes. I definitely believe cryptocurrency has not yet ended because there are more people investing in it. It will survive in the future.

Script

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 09:31:47 PM

The crypto market cannot and disappear like that. We are seeing the usual path of development. While this is a baby who is still not firmly on his feet, he staggers, sometimes he falls, but he rises and soon moves confidently forward and will develop and grow. And someday reach its highest point of development.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:35:48 PM

I would say, not yet a start of the crypto adoption. We will see a big bull run in 2021, it will be something very strong move.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:39:48 PM

I would say, not yet a start of the crypto adoption. We will see a big bull run in 2021, it will be something very strong move.

Me too! It`s only a beginning of the true adoption. Still many people don`t know nothing about crypto-currencies. I meet
with those people almost everyday, in live and on internet.
   We have seen a bull run in 2017. Early adopters seen couple more. That leads me to think that there will be many more
bull runs in next 10 years. We expect the next one, there will be another one after, and like that for years. This technology
will outlive many of us.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:23:13 PM

Too fast if you think Crypto will end. Now many large countries that support Crypto and Crypto are able to reduce unemployment. I think the price decline is very reasonable and I'm sure if Crypto can go back up.

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:26:49 PM

Some people argued that the Internet would come to an end. The year was 1994. So, yes, I don't get freightened by such people who don't see a future for crypto in 2019.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 10:46:01 PM

For now, crypto is still very strong and of course we cannot say finally because cryptography is broken when technology is destroyed or abandoned by all crypto circles, but if left unreasonably impossible because crypto users are not only in one country but almost all countries use crypto , so it's better to be patient and just assume all the savings do not generate interest and our money can increase at any time when prices rise.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:06:17 PM

When you analyze the big picture, it is quite evident that the potential use cases are there. The crypto economy is growing bigger and it has a good way to go ahead.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:38:35 PM

even though the bearish market has not really ended and still affects market conditions, but price fluctuations that are not end of crypto, the crypto market still has the possibility to recover quickly and experience a significant increase, now the market is slowly experiencing price increases, this is just price correction that occurred after a significant price increase in 2017

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:52:24 AM

Actually crypto was always have some good news and bad news. But if you said the crypto was going to end ill think it not gonna be happen because crypto was always be popular in any country and useful for the people that trying to earn more money in crypto.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:46:39 AM

Actually crypto was always have some good news and bad news. But if you said the crypto was going to end ill think it not gonna be happen because crypto was always be popular in any country and useful for the people that trying to earn more money in crypto.
It's not called normal if we only see good news, and I don't feel comfortable investing in bitcoin on that.
News has to be scrutinize as there are fake news as well, bad news IMO makes this market stronger, and as long as there are more good news, this market will grow and succeed.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:27:58 AM

This is definitely not an end for crypto coz i believe crypto is just on the early stages of it's development. If it is really the end of it why is it that many institutions are desperately adapting to the cryptocurrency and blockchain system? it is really a mere fact that they are being rattled and force to make this easy for them. if they will not be collaborating they will be ending up being gradually disrupted.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Lawrenzoo

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:49:19 AM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

Not yet? there can never even be an end to cryptocurrency, and when i talk of crypto, i mean Bitcoin, The moment bitcoin enters deply into the mind of everyone of the world, it would be imposssible for anything to make crypto die down again.
macshad

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:03:06 AM

I dont know why you people keep talking about the end of crypto , it was just a bad time and am sure you guys can't expect it to be good everytime, and now if you study the charts you would notice crypto is going back to its former self and all altcoin are increasing in price and more stable than it was before
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:05:40 AM

Is this story still in progress? Mate just change the topic and share some valuable information in this as it will be useful to others. Once the market recovers these stuffs will be stopped, if you are giving a hope I am really happy with that.
Yeah, why not?
The fact that is the whole altcoin discussion most of them are having a non serious topic and its not even useful either by asking ur opinion blabla.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: