Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:12:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Not yet an end for crypto  (Read 25616 times)
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:51:10 PM

Crypto is still at the early stage, so definitely the dwindling market or long delay in adoption doesn't signify an end for crypto. It's a good thing that many big players are showing interest in crypto even with the drawbacks posed by crypto market. In the long run, true believers will prevail, it requires more patience. Gradually, adoption will come.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:52:15 PM

definitely it is not an end for crypto irrespective of the present state of the market,i believe crypto is undergoing some development process which will surely bring something better for the crypto sphere.

The cryptocurrency will not end, but there is a risk that we will wait for the bull run for more than a year. I hope, there will be no market dump in 2019. Therefore, I have already invested much in Bitcoin.
Well, what you have invested does not mean that the market will not go lower , I think we still expect a fall, as we can not break through the level of resistance to capitalization and this I think will fall

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:59:44 PM

Nothing good comes easy!  Crypto might be dead for those who don't understand the technology behind it and those who want to practice the get rich quick scheme but very Much alive for believers who understand the need for blockchain and the need for digital currencies

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:13:50 PM

Everything is not as easy as we imagine and there are many things that we have not learned, we may already know how to invest in Cryptocurrency but we often make mistakes and cannot accept market conditions and ICO. Commitment and accuracy are very important, now we can see Crypto's condition for ourselves and we must fight without relying on others because this is our asset or work. For now, we just need to be patient and be better.
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:27:00 PM

Definitely not the end, in fact it's the beginning! I would look into projects that are quite successful atm. Lightning Network, MOAC, Maker, Cosmos, etc.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:34:52 PM

nothing is perfect so it's natural that crypto falls because crypto is not officially global so there is still a barrier that can make the crypto fall but even though the crypto falls I believe crypto will rise again. so this is not the end of crypto.
It's not even that much of a fall as it is a correction. We're still 10x up compared to 3 years ago, I'd say that the bull market hasn't even finished, just had its biggest correction yet. Crypto is absolutely incredible at the moment, and once we get some interesting working products, media hype will also return.

79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:33:34 AM

Definetly this year holds great things for crypto.  The latest partnership with Samsung 10 proves that crypto currency is gaining more and more adoption as the day goes by. I believe many other sectors will begin to adopt crypto

Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:59:09 AM

encryption does not end. A lot of quality encryption has been applied to our lives. For example, XRP. it is widely used in global banks. in the near future, encryption will connect the real world closely.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:25:46 AM

Too fast if Crypto ends and nothing shows that Crypto can end. Entering this year, we hope Crypto will return to the path of victory and great hopes will emerge. Seeing from the developments now that many coins have increased, so the market hopes to continue to grow still large.
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:30:08 AM

crypto has not ended yet, many believe that the cryptoqurency journey is still long and even now the blockchain has been adopted by several well-known companies, this indicates that crypto has not ended. it's just that crypto that doesn't have good development is likely to have no selling value in the market.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:50:35 AM

crypto has not ended yet, many believe that the cryptoqurency journey is still long and even now the blockchain has been adopted by several well-known companies, this indicates that crypto has not ended. it's just that crypto that doesn't have good development is likely to have no selling value in the market.
Everyone has their own opinion, believing that crypto will end or has ended, it would make them sell, and sadly at a loss.
They don't have faith anymore in crypto, so we don't need them, we need positive people who sees the real potential of crypto in the future and those who don't panic when big dumps happen because they think it's just normal.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:35:37 AM

I completely agree. Now is the time to invest. It will be too late when there is a rapid growth.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:25:03 AM

It's not an end to crypto...  Crypto is just beginning to get more interesting,  it can't end irrespective of what might happen,  not even the bear season.  And just like you already said,  even as the bear market is..  Investing in coins in 2019 is still the best shot.

The cryptocurrency will not end for many years, maybe even centuries. I am sure of it. Yes, we are at the beginning of the way. Probably, we live in the most difficult time for crypto. Everything will be changed soon.
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:34:27 AM

I completely agree. Now is the time to invest. It will be too late when there is a rapid growth.
investing from now might be better, indeed the market is unstable and still often goes up and down but that is not a reason not to invest.
it's a revival process, and Crypto can still grow so don't be afraid to start well.
Crypto isn't over yet so you can still do anything to get results.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:41:10 AM

of course because crypto still has a good future because with the passage of time it will be a very promising digital era so many people will use crypto currency

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:31:40 PM

I think it is clear to many that the cryptocurrency will be able to survive. But there is another question... Will the community survive to this day? Cryptocurrency is a very strong phenomenon but now it is in suspended animation. I think in the future, cryptocurrency and blockchain will acquire a different purpose in people's lives.
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 06:25:46 PM

of course because crypto still has a good future because with the passage of time it will be a very promising digital era so many people will use crypto currency
Cryptocurrency will exist for a long time, but many people don't want it to develop and try to destroy it in every way possible

PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:59:31 PM

I think that now the cryptocurrency is in an active stage of its development. That is why it seems to me that in the next few years we will see the development of the cryptocurrency market. I think that blockchain technology will greatly benefit people.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:53:58 PM

I think that now the cryptocurrency is in an active stage of its development. That is why it seems to me that in the next few years we will see the development of the cryptocurrency market. I think that blockchain technology will greatly benefit people.
And, of course, right now and I have a very good opportunity to buy currencies at such low prices. I buy coins from Top 50.
gelli

Activity: 434

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:33:51 PM

We will definitely see a new round of development and rising prices, just many people have a lot of doubts after last year, this is normal, the older participants understand and wait

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: