Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:55:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Not yet an end for crypto  (Read 25616 times)
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:36:12 AM

Here we are, the capitalization on the coin market cap is gradually increasing compared to what it used to be in December last year. The best is yet to come I just believe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:39:09 PM

I think that in 2019 it is safe to say that this is not the end of the cryptocurrency market.
We all remember how the market was recovering after falling in 2018 and now we see a recovery in prices for coins and a rise in the market.
Such ups and downs occur due to market volatility and we can only predict them in order to invest profitably.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:56:01 PM

The recent positive price rallies is an indication that many people believe in cryptocurrencies and a willing to invest in it once they uncover the right project. I forsee no end for crypto at the moment but rather a further strengthening of crypto market

aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 08:57:09 PM

I think that in 2019 it is safe to say that this is not the end of the cryptocurrency market.
We all remember how the market was recovering after falling in 2018 and now we see a recovery in prices for coins and a rise in the market.
Such ups and downs occur due to market volatility and we can only predict them in order to invest profitably.
I agree, now the price of Bitcoin is kept very confident at the level of 4000 dollars. I think that this is a really stable Bitcoin price and is very good for investors.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:50:21 PM

Here we are, the capitalization on the coin market cap is gradually increasing compared to what it used to be in December last year. The best is yet to come I just believe.
Of course, everyone who is here understands and believes in the cryptocurrency market. I think that in 2021 the market capitalization will grow at least 5 times.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:29:47 AM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.
The cryptocurrency market has now returned to a stable state, and if you want to get more profit, you must learn to wait patiently for opportunities.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:35:10 AM

Of course, everyone who is here understands and believes in the cryptocurrency market. I think that in 2021 the market capitalization will grow at least 5 times.
yes maybe that will happen because there are still many opportunities on Cryptocurrency.
this condition is not a sign that Crypto will end, this is chaos in the market so it is natural for the market to experience this condition.
in the future Cryptocurrency will be better so stay here and wait patiently for growth.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:08:49 AM

The cryptocurrency market has now returned to a stable state, and if you want to get more profit, you must learn to wait patiently for opportunities.
There is yet no stability, but the market has every likelihood of recovering soon. The undulating nature of the market has made some people to be skeptical, yet those who understand its potential keep their hope strong on the the positive side.
Kezacky

Activity: 744

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:15:50 AM

Even though the market hasn't undergone significant changes but I won't say crypto will end here. I consider the current market situation in the recovery phase and all need a process and I am also sure that the crypto journey is still long, so keep thinking optimistically do not give up when you see the market compilation being bad.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:16:24 AM

There is yet no stability, but the market has every likelihood of recovering soon. The undulating nature of the market has made some people to be skeptical, yet those who understand its potential keep their hope strong on the the positive side.
I'm happy to see that people are very optimistic about the upcoming bull run.
The market has crashed but it's not the end of crypto, now it seems it's slowly recovering and this is a green light for us.
Im looking at the market regularly and even BTC did not move, I'm happy seeing some altcoins are making some good percentage of increase.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 01:34:17 PM

I'm happy to see that people are very optimistic about the upcoming bull run.
The market has crashed but it's not the end of crypto, now it seems it's slowly recovering and this is a green light for us.
Im looking at the market regularly and even BTC did not move, I'm happy seeing some altcoins are making some good percentage of increase.
The cryptocurrency market also reflects the general condition of the entire market, and now, after a small increase, is in a state of consolidation, before further movement

VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:45:53 PM

in 2017, many people were surprised by the crypto price, which has risen above 100%, after which crypto prices dropped slowly, herein lies the challenge of investors and cryptocurrency hunters, whether to survive or even leave, in my opinion this is an opportunity to save altcoin or BTC, and hope things like 2017 will return and I'm sure it will definitely be back.

gelli

Activity: 434

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:45:56 PM

in 2017, many people were surprised by the crypto price, which has risen above 100%, after which crypto prices dropped slowly, herein lies the challenge of investors and cryptocurrency hunters, whether to survive or even leave, in my opinion this is an opportunity to save altcoin or BTC, and hope things like 2017 will return and I'm sure it will definitely be back.
Of course, we will still have the opportunity to make good money, the cryptocurrency is cyclical and everything is now going to the fact that soon (1-2 years) there will be a decent price increase

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:05:35 PM

nothing is perfect so it's natural that crypto falls because crypto is not officially global so there is still a barrier that can make the crypto fall but even though the crypto falls I believe crypto will rise again. so this is not the end of crypto.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:21:56 PM

definitely it is not an end for crypto irrespective of the present state of the market,i believe crypto is undergoing some development process which will surely bring something better for the crypto sphere.

The cryptocurrency will not end, but there is a risk that we will wait for the bull run for more than a year. I hope, there will be no market dump in 2019. Therefore, I have already invested much in Bitcoin.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:21:23 PM

definitely it is not an end for crypto irrespective of the present state of the market,i believe crypto is undergoing some development process which will surely bring something better for the crypto sphere.

The cryptocurrency will not end, but there is a risk that we will wait for the bull run for more than a year. I hope, there will be no market dump in 2019. Therefore, I have already invested much in Bitcoin.
You choose the right coin because I believe if crypto is still not going to end and Bitcoin is the best investment because if the market can recover then I am sure Bitcoin will rise very high compared to the current price.
Melo20

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:36:30 PM

It's not an end to crypto...  Crypto is just beginning to get more interesting,  it can't end irrespective of what might happen,  not even the bear season.  And just like you already said,  even as the bear market is..  Investing in coins in 2019 is still the best shot.
yobo2020

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:01:29 PM

Yes , cryptocurrency still have  a long way to go, but the only thing that can happen in cryptocurrency is that there will be diversity in cryptocurrency when it get to a certain point. That is why we need to be updating ourselves everyday so that we will not be left out of the market.
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:22:33 PM

A huge number of projects are just beginning their way, there are still few people in the crypto currency, the potential is huge and it will gradually be implemented in the near future, and if there is support from the government, the crypto currency will finally take root in the financial world

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:37:05 PM

There are economic cycles and unfortunately they drive the emotion of all market participants, but it doesn't mean that either crypto is dead or is the only game in town.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: