Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29738 times)
safem (OP)

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 10:09:30 AM
Merited by dabenko (1)

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoodAltcoin

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

Beautifully said. I agree completely. We should look at the situation as a fresh start for the ones that haven't had the opportunity to invest by now because of the price. This is a marathon, not a sprint and there is no end when it comes to BTC. I decided to fret about my wallet and turn around to something else until the situation changes for the better. And it's already started. Simply give it a time.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:54:08 PM

This doesn't belong to marketplace.

Move your thread to respective section and that is on Altcoin Discussion. Use the move topic below.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:36:50 AM

dumping season is never a good time to start investing in shitcoins! because obviously they are getting dumped, that is an ongoing thing. it doesn't stop just because they have dropped X%. it will stop when the prices reach realistic levels which can be considered bottoms.
that is why every newbie who has been saying "it is time to buy" for the past 11 months has been losing money!

not to mention that the only way to make profit from a pump and dump altcoin is when it is going to get pumped. so you have to buy it then not a long time before it even starts pumping!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 06:45:55 AM

The basics are very clear that get greedy when everyone is fearful and be fearful when everyone is greedy, in simple words always buy from dump and sell on the peak or pump, from all these quotes we can learn that this is the time to buy perhaps.

vivinamie

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

Of course. Don't quit investing. This is the real and perfect time to make more investments. Especially, that situation is perfect for long-term investors. I never do think, we will meet this opportunity again. So don't forget that chance and don't be afraid. We never can win our life without taking a risk. So, take a risk and take your profits after 2/3 years later.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 06:49:29 AM

I'm glad someone has same idea as mine, red market time is the best time to build up cheap portfolios and keep buying before surging of price which will yield big on the longrun when bull run market returns

KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:50:58 AM

Saying to people around was quite easy, but it is difficult to do it since you have to do a lot of research to invest in ANY cryptocurrency project.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:53:31 AM

Investing is not same as farming in a land but yes the fact is we need to buy low and sell high now the prices are so lets buy some coins and sell them later.But the current state is very confusing the investors that is why they are waiting of the bull run to begin their investing.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

This actually blessed me and restrengthened my belief on investment. Truth be told, I was almost giving up on investment looking at how price of coins have dipped greatly below what they use to be.. Thanks so much for this.
Dilireba

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 07:07:19 AM

Quite agree with you, bearlish time is not good for holders but it's good time for investors, while all coins are at bottom price, it's time for shopping and buy promising coins for HODL. Quitting now is stupid. I will not do that.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:17:53 AM

What you have said makes sense, the year long dip make many people panic and lost hopes in crypto. On the other hand, I think it is a good opportunity for me because I managed to buy more coins at a cheaper price.  If not for the dip, I don’t think I can be “crypto-rich”.
borjois56

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:19:02 AM

right, at the moment the price of all crypto goes down, everyone at this time tries to buy crypto at a low price, when the price starts to rise, they will resell, then they can profit

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:20:30 AM

I'm glad someone has same idea as mine, red market time is the best time to build up cheap portfolios and keep buying before surging of price which will yield big on the longrun when bull run market returns

Any situation can be made profitable for yourself. Now is a good time to invest.
If we talk about long-term investments and about the top 20, then buy what has fallen most of all and doesn't have any negative circumstances (disruption of terms on the road map, discord in the project team, and so on).
Among the top 20 there are two favorites (for me at least). This is NEO and ripple.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

A really good statement, I am determined to want to invest in long-term cryptocurrency. I feel the crypto ecosystem will expand next year with the launching bakkt exchange and bitcoin futures on the Nasdaq. Don't be afraid, you can invest with small funds.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:28:26 AM

indeed that is what should be done, but sometimes some people are worried and scared, so they sell in panic and exchange all of their assets for fiat. even though at this time the opportunity to multiply or fold assets at low prices.

therefore we must understand it and I really like this part.
The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market. This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 07:58:03 AM

You are absolutely right. I also invest now in coins, but only known ones. And I think it should bring me a big profit in the future.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

Absolutely true, don't quit investing, thinking that this is the right time, the opportunity to buy some good coins in lower price while the market in a deep down situation. But you make sure that you should buy the good coins, good to invest and good in the future.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:08:46 AM

A lot of people know it, but when market is crashing, they stop believing in the future. Maybe because they are manipulated by mass media.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

This is the most realistic and effective advice. When the cryptocurrency market falls, we should wait patiently for not blind investment. Abandoning investment is usually a loss, and protecting the principal of the investment is the most important.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: