Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29738 times)
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:40:02 AM

You really need to leave your investment here because at the time the price increases the price of your investments here is a bigger lump sum of your earnings here.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:39:59 PM

You really need to leave your investment here because at the time the price increases the price of your investments here is a bigger lump sum of your earnings here.

Yes, investment here can gain good earnings which is profit because the market is unlimited and anytime can earn profit as market goes higher. Don't just quit here ,it is possible to grow our money quickly.

rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:03:11 PM

I would say it's wise words and good idea, if have any more money to invest, but now all that left - wait and hold

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:19:01 PM

Right, I agree with you. with the current decline in the price of coins in the crypto market it is an opportunity for us to buy coins. we cannot panic at the current crypto market conditions. I am sure if the crypto market conditions will recover soon. therefore let us invest and buy coins when the price is cheap.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

Yes, investment here can gain good earnings which is profit because the market is unlimited and anytime can earn profit as market goes higher. Don't just quit here ,it is possible to grow our money quickly.

I think so too, but if you want to invest, first look at the definition of coin and choose a coin that has a large number of communities, so the benefits can be obtained, especially when more coins are down we are more free in choosing

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

I will not quit investing as long as I have proof or I have checked that the project I am investing is valuable and have potential to give me good earnings. Investing of course can really help us in our financial needs. Nobody can be rich without making or joining to an investment.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

Thanks for a good content OP, it is very encouraging. Although, if someone who has had some rough experiences in the cause of investing and mere seeing your topic, i am sure he won't give the content of your post any audience. All the same, despite what is happening at this time, just as the market seems to have plunged, it does not mean one cannot make profit on some investments.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:08:19 PM

I think so too, but if you want to invest, first look at the definition of coin and choose a coin that has a large number of communities, so the benefits can be obtained, especially when more coins are down we are more free in choosing

Things to be careful for you to choose from the many other types of coins. All have the chance to go high or down in the coming years. Your choice should be right for your future.

If you blindly invest in something you don't entirely believe in and know nothing about, it's gambling. Investing needs time and effort to study what you're going to get yourself into. Don't quit if you can handle that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

As easy as it sounds, it is not easy to get funds for those that have invested almost all the it savings in the last crypto boom. You are right, its a fertile ground and a perfect season for investing, but only for the who have morning funds or are just getting started.

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:21:46 PM

now is a very good position to invest, where prices are very cheap, this will give us long-term benefits, no, if I have more money, I have invested all of the coins
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 04:44:19 PM

We do not give up investing in Bitcoins and coins, but at this moment it is important to be sensitive to the market.You should have a good strategy otherwise you will lose everything.You can do both trading and investment potential.
A strategy that has been developed over the years, but the most important thing here is if the strategy did not work today once, then you need to form something new, because nothing good will come of this anymore, since the market will still change its position.

indeed, in some ways, the strategy is usually relied upon, if it is no longer effective in dealing with a market with bad conditions, eating should be better adapted and leave the old method because the risk of using the old method is very large. Adaptation to market conditions must be fast and updated

Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

Absolutely. I do agree with you OP. If we were to consider the current crypto market condition, now is the best time to invest. We can buy low then hold and wait for the market's turnaround, just in time for us to acquire some profit. Then invest again and hold. We should never ever think of quitting. This sentiment is not perpetual. Crypto market will surely get over this situation. Remember, anything that goes down must come up.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 04:57:17 PM

female investors from indonesia might be with interest to put of spares of funds on displacement as gains with involvement with the projects on online social dating with the name of DOGEM.ID

please supports us with the projects
contact for details mirgo1791@gmail.com (bandung indonesia)

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:27:48 PM

Nowadays, the moment has come when a great choice has emerged to invest in ICO tokens. A large number of tokens heats up interest. You can select a token from the total amount for big money. This is real earnings.
What? You probably write from another time, or this prepared message was written a long time ago. Before you write this, you should analyze the situation on the market, think about what projects are you talking about?
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:29:31 PM

actually this is a good time to invest, but unfortunately the capital that I have is already exhausted when the price of btc is at $ 5,000 I think it is the last support it turns out I was wrong

kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

It is clear that it is profitable to invest in cryptocurrency at a long distance. But you have to invest wisely, many projects will turn into dust, as if your harvest was a hurricane.
WebdeveIoper
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

Great statement, we are blessed with such buy opportunities.

Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Well cryptocurrency I think has a great future and do not invest here I think it's a big mistake in life, tembolee now probably the best time to buy tokens

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Dreamace7

Activity: 126

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:36:34 PM

There are always bad times In investment and the market fluctuate it's not advisable to quite or to panic it might have disastrous consequences

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

There is no doubt most of the crypto investors are extremely worried about this downtrend market for the fear of losing money but they should keep investing rather than think to quit investing. They need to realize the bear market could be up anytime with bringing huge profits. So do not quit be patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: