Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:51:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29739 times)
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 05:17:25 AM

It is absolutely true because market is at their knees and if you keep investing with the analyze of good ICO,s I strongly believe that you will definite earn excellent profits.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:27:08 AM

I agree with you, we should not quit investing in the crypto market. Because  the price of alt coin is lower now, but believe that the price of this coin will be increasing in the future. So we should not quit investing in this market.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:30:33 AM

Those with a strong belief in a future recovery are making the right choices at the moment and adding to their holdings wherever possible. These dips whilst alarming present a good entry point for those that have been waiting to make a move. I added to ETH at the end of last week at $108, then again this morning at $86 for an average purchase of $97. Waiting for the right timing to distribute some of this amongst select alts.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:36:32 AM

At this stage, in order for the investment to bring benefits, the project, the team and the product as a whole must be analyzed in detail, only in this case you can believe in the successful outcome.
of course people will never get out of investment, because after all, investment is important in holding assets for the future. yeah, but it seems like a lot of people are out of crypto investment because of many factors.
bitok_1979

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:40:38 AM

Some shout that the market is dying; others say you can buy coins cheaper. it is good that we are all so different, and everyone has their own opinion.

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:47:33 AM

Yes don't lose your interest in investing. Dump seasons are the best times to invest in cryptocurrency because it will gives you a good profit as the market value rises. If it overcomes or passes the capital of your investment, it is a profit if you sell it. I am referring in HODLing. If you hold a longer time, it will gives you a good profit. It is up to you if you are about to sell when you reach your standard price that fits you in selling.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:13:14 AM

if you are really an open minded person, for sure you won't do anything to quit in any business whatever it is.
Because the behavior of a true business person always look for a positive ways whether the scenario is bad or not. And since that we are in this field of business in crypto trading we must know as well the bad side of this business too.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:50:55 AM

Good advice but then how many people are ready to take it considering the amount of losses most folks gave incurred this year
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:15:05 AM

A good investment must certainly look at the crypto-coin market conditions, if the market is in an upward condition it is better to delay investment. But now the crypto market condition of the coin is dying and this is a good time to buy crypto coins. The prices of BTC and ETH are very down and before this coin is recovered you have to invest.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:25:25 AM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

You are right this bloddy market gives us chance to buy more coins which have good potential in the future. I have no big capital for investing and while the price is low for now, I am happy that I can buy those coins I wanna hold for long term period of time. I hope I can still buy these coins this few days ahead in a very low price still.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:27:43 AM

Yes I really believe in what you said don’t quite just like that giving up immediately just because of small fall of the market is not good strong/winneing investors always keep trying the don’t quite immediately.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:47:37 AM

Wise trader knows how to save itself, how to minimize losts and how to meet ready for the bullrun.
Crypto should be 1 part of investment opportunities, not whole life should be depended on it.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:51:51 AM

Sure don't give up with this situation and trust me crypto future is very bright in the near future, if you quit investing from crypto now you will lose big opportunity in your life and you will regret it for the rest of your life.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:59:55 AM

Yes thats right
 We dont quit investing. Even though some coins now are so vey low. Like etheruem, is only 85usd. It is time to invest and put your money into resoursable way.
Joand_or

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:00:38 AM

I don't recommend friends around me to leave the market because there are still many ways to make money, but I don't recommend my friends to buy cryptocurrencies immediately, because the spread of the bear market will bring them unpredictable losses!
You are actually pushing your friends away from becoming rich in the future. It is a time when the price of all the coins are very lower and we have to buy as much as possible. Buying in this time is the same as early investors and in the long term the price will grow much higher.
axecommunity

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:01:17 AM

It's difficult to accept it when we are in downtrend market, very few people continue to invest at this time because of high risk.
Down trend market is part of every trading platform so we need to accept it even it seems a very difficult one. We need to learn the lessons from the past how people withstand when the market was down some three years back. They did not quit at the times so that they all got chances to make big profits. Why not we also just copy that?
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:12:42 AM

I cant say exactly, but i think that most of the people have been already convinced by the rumors of masses, that investing right know is the best idea. Nobody stopped investing

igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:16:07 AM

The worst possible decision right now is to quit investing. As one forum member said, 2018 is for investing and not for profit making, so stay strong, invest more money in crypto currencies for greater profit.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:22:43 AM

I would be happy if i could stop investing:) That`s because i spend all my nerves looking at this correction and my depo. Anyway, i`ll be out of free money soon so i`ll just watch for the following events:)

inigoes

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:27:29 AM

best to accumulate some btc and alts now....go long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: