Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29738 times)
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:23:02 PM

I didn't stop investing because right now I think the market offers the best prices and for sure we will not see them anymore soon. The market will find a way to recover. I invested yesterday in eth and I won't stop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

Yes, I think the current situation is quite suitable for investing in the crypto market. Especially I'm trying to buy many coins to invest, after the declines in these coin prices. Because I believe that this decline is temporary and that coin prices will rise again.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

Perhaps many people wanted to invest in cryptocurrencies, but they were deterred by the cost. Now it is very profitable and we can buy any coins at very low prices. I don't get upset when I see a red market, I just see it as an investment opportunity.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

When all prices rise, we dare to invest why when prices go down as we see now we think that we will stop investing, that is not right thinking, we really can make this an opportunity for us to be able to choose and buy lots of coins that we want, and for us to save in the time period we want.

dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Anything can happen. It is possible that you will plant seeds in dry ground. After all, there is no guarantee that you will be able to harvest a good harvest. You can wait a few years and end up losing everything. The market is very complex and difficult to predict something.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:28:00 PM

right. Investing now will bring a lot of bad things. You know, the price of ETH is officially under $ 100. ICO projects may not have enough cost to be listed on the exchange and they can scam anyone. ICO is dying, we should move to STO.
What is STO? I honestly have not heard anything about this. I think that the only way to do something with the fact that today scammers steal money is only verification of developers with real confirmation of these people.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 06:33:07 PM

It is true that sowing seeds takes a lot of time,  effort and patience before the harvest comes.  Now that prices are bad,  let us take it as a sowing season and wait patiently for the harvest that will come.

felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:38:41 PM

Now prices are even lower than on the day of writing this topic. And the fact that "now is the best time to buy coins" is a conversation at least a couple of months
but yes, it is now profitable to buy top coins, but not the fact that the price will not be even lower already tomorrow

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 06:41:25 PM

Now prices are even lower than on the day of writing this topic. And the fact that "now is the best time to buy coins" is a conversation at least a couple of months
but yes, it is now profitable to buy top coins, but not the fact that the price will not be even lower already tomorrow
In any case, the cryptocurrency business carries a big risk. If tomorrow the market shows green, then the day after tomorrow you will regret that you have not invested your money today at low prices. But everything can happen exactly the opposite.
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:42:14 PM

Right! I was going to sell all my coins last month but now I am happy that I didn't do this in panic!
red4slash

Activity: 1274
Merit: 424

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:46:20 PM

Right! I was going to sell all my coins last month but now I am happy that I didn't do this in panic!
in investing one of the things that can cause harm is panic at seeing the loss in sight. but if large investors might always do better before there is panic in the market for example doing a stop-lose when investing and waiting for a favorable reflection time

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Weeker

Activity: 546

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:46:50 PM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

You are right, but i can not invest now because in time i did not switch to USDT. I wish i had switched to USDT when BTC was 6k and now i would have doubled all my assets.

Unfortunately, this is the mistake of many investors, someone believed in cryptocurrency too much, someone was just afraid to make this important step, and as a result we have what we have.

UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

right. Investing now will bring a lot of bad things. You know, the price of ETH is officially under $ 100. ICO projects may not have enough cost to be listed on the exchange and they can scam anyone. ICO is dying, we should move to STO.
What is STO? I honestly have not heard anything about this. I think that the only way to do something with the fact that today scammers steal money is only verification of developers with real confirmation of these people.

I've only known about STO in the last few days. This stands for "Security Token Offer", which according to investment funds the STO may be a new form of IPO when it has some similarities to traditional businesses. You can understand about STO with image
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:50:09 PM

Yes market is very bad this time but you can invest in every dip so don't put all money on one coin you can choose good coins and invest in every dip.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:52:47 PM

investing is really interesting and i believe that you will find a lot of necessary thongs in this fpr your business and for your character

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:53:47 PM

Yes market is very bad this time but you can invest in every dip so don't put all money on one coin you can choose good coins and invest in every dip.
you should not qiut investing as it may teach you a lot of differnt things and open soemthing in you taht you hage never known

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

I am thrilled by your thoughts, because it's an encouragement to many who are now at their wit end and do not know what to do at this point.
Well it's a good advise, but while taking a thought of investing, invest wisely.
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:49:27 PM

At the moment, it is not worth investing, as the cryptocurrency market will continue to fall and I think that very soon we will be able to see Bitcoin for 2500 dollars.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:01:49 PM

What we wouldn't give for such prices a year ago! I'm glad for the newcomers who try to buy cryptocurrencies now. There'll be good fruits of such investment, even if they take a year or two!
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:07:56 PM

I can only advise you to adhere to the main rule of the investor, not to invest the funds that you are afraid of losing. I also advise you to carefully examine the market and its possible behavior in order to be ready for any outcome of events.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: