Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29738 times)
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:48:37 PM

Continue to invest = chronic suicide, I think we should not continue to invest now. To be honest, my investment loss this year is over 60%. Worse, my money is still shrinking now, it feels awful.

You have no losses until you sell your coins at the current price. The fact that your coins have become cheaper - this is called cheaper assets.
Wait, growth will be anyway. The question is only in time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:59:00 PM

For me, the current situation in the crypto market is a great opportunity for long-term investment because I believe that the cryptocurrency has a great future.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:10:12 PM

I don't quit investing. This is a good chance and perfect time for me to buy more promising altcoins for future. I will take the risk because I am very optimistic for next year.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

I think that there is no need to impose one’s point of view on people, each person should analyze the situation on his own and decide whether he should invest his money or not. No one knows exactly whether the cryptocurrency will grow in price or not.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:19:27 PM

Well said. For many years, there is a cryptocurrency market and it continues to develop. After each fall, growth follows, and we must prepare for that growth. Keep investing, now is the time.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

If you are still new to cryptocuremcy, it will be better for you to get yourself acquainted to some factor, rudiments and entities that encompass successful investment. One of the secret to having successful investment is being able to identify scam projects and be able to identify good and genuine projects.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:07:52 AM

That was a beautiful advice, investing now is the right decision that you can do because of this market fall. Just buy crypto when it is in the bottom and sell crypto when in the top. Don't sell any single piece of you coins if you lose.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:19:51 AM

Beautifully said. I agree completely. We should look at the situation as a fresh start for the ones that haven't had the opportunity to invest by now because of the price. This is a marathon, not a sprint and there is no end when it comes to BTC. I decided to fret about my wallet and turn around to something else until the situation changes for the better. And it's already started. Simply give it a time.

So, what about the SCAM projects and investment? many lose too much when trusting and giving up investment in some projects. Cryptocurrency is losing its reputation because of it. Maybe there should be some regulations that can keep track of it.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:54:47 AM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Agree. The market may appear that it is declining but don't forget to not miss out on the chance of a lifetime. The price today maybe the cheapest in my history of investing so might as well keep on doing it while the price is in its all time low. Buy and then hold until the price starts spiking again.

Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:04:32 AM

Yes, of course, don't stop to invest, as long as you are able and sure of the results you get, keep investing, do not pay too much attention to market conditions like now, the market will recover slowly, need time and process to get back to normal.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 02:11:49 AM

Great job! this is a good motivation for all crypto enthusiast to continue investing eventhough this hard times market showing prices. There are many crypto enthusiast already makes millions of profit in crypto investment, so why we should stop to invest? this is just a test for us. We should strive more even with this consequences made by the market.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:30:24 AM

I am not forcing you to stay here. Because the crypto situation has been going on for a long time with this kind of situation that made quite a number of members run away from crypto. But I will also appreciate those who choose to stay afloat and make this moment a valuable moment for investing in many potential coins. Hopefully, the decision and making of the coins is right, so that it will produce many benefits.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:54:16 AM

Stop investing will not give you an advantage. The market is in a red condition and requires many investors to invest. You don't give up only with the falling crypto coin market. If we look at the experience in 2017, we can see that the price of coins fell and when in December the price of coins was very high. If we remain in the market, I am sure that by 2019, the price of coins will definitely recover.
taliwang

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:52:41 AM

It should not be necessary to go out for investment, but now there are many traders who prefer to quit cryptocurrency and they prefer to invest in other places because they are stuck at high prices.
Quas09

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:13:17 AM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Yes! Don't stop investing in cryptocurrency. Don't quit because the cryptocurrency and the marketplace will recover and pump soon. Also, we need to stay positive right now, as the marketplace is struggling. Let's wait for the best to cryptocurrency! Smiley
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:36:55 PM

Yes, this is too fast for us to quit from crypto. I really believe with crypto future, after this bad year crypto will come back stronger and all of the good coins will be back to the right path and the price will keep rising more than before.
In order for this to happen it is necessary today to still try to invest and continue to support this market, all the same today, investment should bear fruit if only the SEC begins to regulate the entire market
adamuddinadam

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

Very encouraging words! Yes, I will not definitely stop investing, I believe that we have future here. Cheers!
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

The basics are very clear that get greedy when everyone is fearful and be fearful when everyone is greedy, in simple words always buy from dump and sell on the peak or pump, from all these quotes we can learn that this is the time to buy perhaps.

Excellent words, they perfectly express those things that have been happening in the crypto market for almost 2 years. By following this advice, you can minimize risks and maximize profits. All you need is to feel the market trend and the general mood, and play against it.
thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:32:12 PM

I could accept this couple months ago with the condition of selling on time regarding coin. But now it is better to stop investing and keep on watching the crypto world.

bignice

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

a current crypto condition is indeed quite a lot of thought and energy drain. because of the drop in value so all lamented over their fate is always dominant came and made us stop thinking just flashed. I also think so, but after consideration, isn't this is indeed going to happen long before we incorporated therein? up and down it was the crypto process to finally get back on top. so uplifting and optimistic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: