Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29738 times)
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

The downturn in the market has led many people to doubt the market for cryptocurrencies!
Many investors began to withdraw from the cryptocurrency market, and many blockchain companies began to lay off employees and began to scale down!
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:08:00 PM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

wise thinking bro, right now we have to take advantage of the decline in the market as an opportunity
to harvest profits in the future, we can buy potential coins at low prices, so keep investing

dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 12:41:11 PM

It is quite logical conclusion, but only if you continue to invest in the already dead project - there is a chance that you just lose all your money, because no one knows whether the project will rise.

tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

Yes you have said it right that we should not quit in investing if the market is down then it is the right time for us to buy mote couns to add up to our investmen for hodling coins.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

Do not give up on investing, because of the low coins nowadays you are losing money to invest. the need to be optimistic thinking and before entering an ico or project I should review it carefully so as not to fool and for sure to earn profit.
What is remarkable is the fact that people very often began to read many white papers, and if people find something, they necessarily say that it will be normal or not so good that this project is doing today.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:13:04 PM

I don't have a typewriter for making money. I do not want to invest all my remaining money in coins, and then sell them to buy food.
I decided to make a pause in investing. I will watch and wait.

Troy-Crypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

No one should invest more that they can lose. That is the base rule for any investment. If you are putting your last money in any investment or depriving yourself from any basic need, that is more gamble than it's an investment. Plus, as said many times before, this is a marathon, not a sprint and you can not expect an easy money with any serious investment. My advice to anyone having extra cash to spare is to invest. For the others, make more money to buy more coins Smiley
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:32:19 PM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

yes you are right I will do the same thing. the decline now is a good opportunity to buy again. and I will focus on investing in bitcoin. I chose bitcoin because bitcoin has been proven to last for 10 years in the crypto market. and I believe that after this decline, bitcoin can rise again. even though it didn't reach $ 19,000. I will be patient waiting. I hope that by 2020 the price of bitcoin can reach $ 15,000 again. it has provided many benefits. so I will not give up investment in bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:42:03 PM

Well I quite agree, with the dip we are experiencing now it is a great opportunity for us to invest and don't be blinded by the red market because it is the best time to buy now. Others would wait for the market to turn again green again but if we don't risk we don't profit.

jakiro.hovard

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:29:32 PM

Well I quite agree, with the dip we are experiencing now it is a great opportunity for us to invest and don't be blinded by the red market because it is the best time to buy now. Others would wait for the market to turn again green again but if we don't risk we don't profit.
Yes, and I must say that most people today are still trying to support tokens that are not valued now. We will definitely buy tokens that have dropped to 90%, then we will sell tokens again when the price is 300%
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

investing is a good thing when you know how to do it, not just wasting your money left right and centre. and yes, the profit it may bring is something that is worth all your efforts

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
jakiro.hovard

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

investing is a good thing when you know how to do it, not just wasting your money left right and centre. and yes, the profit it may bring is something that is worth all your efforts
Previously, the growing market was exactly as you say, it was possible to invest in some kind of project and there was absolutely no matter where you invested, it was so that any project still had growth and it did not stop at all.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

In fact, I'm not going to stop investing until I run out of opportunities to do so. I think that investing is always useful and it is worth doing it in any case. I am sure this is the right option
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

Investments provides you opportunity to earned more. We just have to make sure that we know what we are into. Knowledge and knowing the stats are necessary to make you have a proper decision.
luispitchler

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:00:16 PM

this is really true but a lot of people are not that patient when it comes to investing. we should hope for the best Shocked
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

With each day my optimism is fading...
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

never quit, but dont put to much into your investment leave something for your self so you wont end up selling those due to presure that you have to pay some bills or something

Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 01:51:06 PM

I'll always be investing especially long term. It's satisfying to see your investments grow vastly and you manage to be strong through it all. You also invested emotionally where the return of investment is a stronger mind.

ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

You might be right in your own sense but for me I will have to watch the market very careful before making any further investing into the space, I will invest when the market starts to recover.

andrerusso

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

the best investors never quit.  there should be an attitude of acceptance whatever the market is.  changes can be radical sometimes but there are things beyond our control.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: