Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:32:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29739 times)
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 05:31:32 AM

more of offers from developer to helps as referring returns on beginning investment on projects with the goods of service with the ico scheme.
we are from caressen webworks from bandung of indonesia and looking of female investors to put with funds on investment of our projects with the field of leisure and entertainment as the offers should be available only for pupils of indonesia.

cubicdissection

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 05:34:52 AM

yes you said right, cryptocurrency market is down but it is good opportunity to buy coins in cheap rates, you will be never see such low price in future so i think it is good time for long term investment
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:35:26 AM

Good advise but its very hard to accept when you see everyday price fallings.
Who believe in crypto continue invest without this kind posts

rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:40:57 AM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

But investing in the present will not bring you much profit. I predict that our market will be stable for such a long time and the volatility will be less. So, trading continues to be more risky than luck.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
charlyee

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:55:54 AM

yeah... now is the time for harvesting in cryptocurrencies and make good profit from this... the price is almost down and we can get more coins in less capital and the price will definitely increase because the crypto world is very big industry and lot of people are invested already... there is no end for this industry so keep investing on cryto and make good passive income and there is no tax and all in crypto...
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:06:41 AM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

At the moment, it may be a good idea to stop investing, but I continue to work on this issue, because I think this market is promising. Stop investing is not necessary, because it is an opportunity that is not given every day.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:39:20 AM

Now I invest only in those coins that stand out in this quiet market. I believe that it is worth doing this on a regular basis, because no one knows what will happen next, suddenly cryptocurrency just take off
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:33:28 PM

I agree, if there are free funds, then why not try to invest further. After all, in the near future due to this you can become very rich!
Read carefully what you say because today it would be best to do just that, because we have been talking about this for a very long time. But despite this, you write the same thing. The most important thing is where to invest and not stop
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

I agree with what the original poster of this thread said and i also think that many people put projects teams under much pressure. What the invested in is a yet-to-be-built product,  investors expect that immediately after the crowdfunding, the tokens the recieve should be listed even without a working product, this is so unfair. Investors should be patient

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:53:55 AM

Many had an opinion that here they will receive fast money. I understand, +500% for the month is quite good, but we must remember Cho with such a quick takeoff, it could be a quick fall, which happened. Do not stop investing and then you will again see the cherished + 500%)
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:18:50 PM

I agree with what the original poster of this thread said and i also think that many people put projects teams under much pressure. What the invested in is a yet-to-be-built product,  investors expect that immediately after the crowdfunding, the tokens the recieve should be listed even without a working product, this is so unfair. Investors should be patient
Patience is the most important thing for investors, so I think that the best that can be really presented for investors for this market is really patience. It is precisely today that can seriously help you with us really realize the whole point of our investments.
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:53:16 PM

It's rather profitable when you have patience to hold your coin till its price reach the peaks.
Before you harvest, there are many sacrifices made to get profits. I'm not disputing the fact that this is the best time for investment. But it's also require alot of sacrifice.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:58:47 PM

I think those people who understand the future in cryptocurrency, those people will develop in this business and will invest , I think there will be a strong growth and it is necessary to invest!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:04:04 PM

Yes, now is the time to invest in Bitcoin and Altcoins. Of course, the market may fall even more, but there has already been a strong correction.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:48:25 PM

I think those people who understand the future in cryptocurrency, those people will develop in this business and will invest , I think there will be a strong growth and it is necessary to invest!

But people who understand cryptocurrency are not really much. But they understand that the market is going to explode again as blockchain projects gradually offer quality products that help the current industry and agriculture. There will be more blockchain than ever
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:28:53 PM

People do not want to invest because the long-standing trend continues. Anyone who invested in the last 1 year lost money. But now we can be at the bottom price, I think we can invest at the moment because we do not know Smiley

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:31:22 PM

I think this is a good opportunity for those who missed the train some time ago. Totally agree with you.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

with possession of wealth on crypto currency investors might gains with chance on entrance to put of use with the beginning position on expectation as managing plan on investment as extending use of distribution with the funds for the table of exchange as available option on exhibition with the manage of development as company to put with notable release of exchange on offers as the absence on market with the regulation.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 07:53:29 PM

if you have money for investment, you should invest, because money which is just standing is always losing value
acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:56:16 PM

I will not leave the market but I won't buy more also, waiting 1-2 years is not a problem for me so I will just wait with my good coins, at the latest we see good rises in this time like end of the 2017 so this is easy for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: