Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:14:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29739 times)
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:18:41 PM

Very meaningful article. I think we should determine for ourselves even though the crypto market is bad. But the ability to change everything from it is very big. Because one day you can change your life and become rich.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:35:01 PM

yes i always believe in the future of crypto technology, so this should be the best time for making the investment. you have given the great example for making investment and to motivate them for the investment. i completely agree with your point. so do not quit the investing just make it it right time.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

I also think that you should not stop the investment. However, it is difficult for me to confirm these words in practice. Because I have too little money left and I cannot invest in all the projects I want in, as I did before.

gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

for investors who have small capital, the current decline in prices is a blessing in itself, because with the current price decline they can buy potential coins at low prices, because true investors must remain optimistic and not give up in the face of market conditions, we must believe that after the dump there will definitely be a pump
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:04:46 PM

for investors who have small capital, the current decline in prices is a blessing in itself, because with the current price decline they can buy potential coins at low prices, because true investors must remain optimistic and not give up in the face of market conditions, we must believe that after the dump there will definitely be a pump
you are absolutely right, this must be a great opportunity to be able to buy and invest in high-potential coins at a price very cheap. don't just look at the negative side of current conditions, take the bright side so that we always have a good suggestion and give this new passion that began for good results.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:25:40 PM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Yes, I don't know why people now a days are easily affected by news and updates by unknown people in the market. FUD's and Scam ICOS contribute psychologically to their mindset not knowing the bright side of a bear market.
People should not listen to those who are here just to put your courage and your will power down, so most of bad news come from those who want to be whale and sharks to eat the huge market value for their own benefit because after making the price down they use to buy more and store for themselves. So don't listen to them just focus on your goal of making money.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:20:54 PM

I agree with you, the investment must be continued, without it the crypto market will no longer develop. However, it is possible precisely because of this, investments will collect only promising projects that really deserve it.

Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:45:17 PM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Hello! I totally agree with you. Last year, everyone dreamed of such prices. Need to seize the moment. I think soon the market will pleasantly surprised us) Good luck)
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:39:59 AM

you just have to get out of investing because it's only been seen as the best way to invest here because of the price of coins now I'm sure that you'll earn a lot when the price rises.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:51:13 AM

I agree with that mate! We should not quit investing to well known currency that can make our investments grow in the future. We should be more careful in joining investing to our favorite currency to prevent from losing our money. And I think this coming year is the great time to make more investments in order to get a better earnings in any currency.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:38:08 PM

Unfortunately many people are afraid to invest again when market conditions are not good. My suggestion is to still believe in cryptocurrency because all altcoins are still valuable and don't believe in negative issues.

Yes, it is very sad. The market needs investments and new investors, otherwise, soon we will see the new bloodbath. As for me, I continue to buy altcoins that I trust, and I do it regularly when their prices are low.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

Investing without proper research can cause some loss if care is not taken. There are times that people just invest in a coin because they see it growing or better still pumping, instead of investing in a coin because of its future prospects and value. Some of these coins are cheap at the moment and they will likely grow any time soon.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:23:18 PM

Some people are not yet sure of what 2019 holds and that is why they are skeptical on buying or not. Yet in the real sense of it, even if the general market will not go uptrend, there are still some coins that will definitely grow.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:31:52 PM

It's true what you say that fluctuating market conditions should not make us stop investing. We can make every condition an opportunity like the current downturn that we can use to buy as many coins as possible at very cheap prices. We must focus on profit even though the benefits we get are relatively small and not as big as when normal conditions. But we have to be grateful for this little and should make us even more excited about investing. We can continue to invest and make a small profit but the benefits are routine than we do not invest and have no profits at all.

▔▔▔▔▔
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 08:34:53 PM

Investing in cryto can be very stressful if you are not experienced as you might buy high and sell low (usually due to pnic sell "disease).

However, investing monthly and only amounts you can afford to risk is the best option as nobody knows for sure when a buttom is reached or when the price will raise and until what values.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:03:48 PM

Unfortunately many people are afraid to invest again when market conditions are not good. My suggestion is to still believe in cryptocurrency because all altcoins are still valuable and don't believe in negative issues.

Yes, it is very sad. The market needs investments and new investors, otherwise, soon we will see the new bloodbath. As for me, I continue to buy altcoins that I trust, and I do it regularly when their prices are low.
I think when the price drops very well , new investors will come to the market, as the blockchain market is very promising and the fact that the technology will develop is a fact

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:55:03 PM

The market conditions of Crypto are now red and this is certainly very good to invest. Yes, you are right, don't stop investing because you stop just as you stop harvesting. Everyone must be able to take advantage of this golden opportunity to invest. We are very confident that the crypto market will recover and produce very large waves.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:00:12 AM

Out of crypto after undergoing a long process from this period of decline in market value I think will be an inappropriate and unfair decision. If indeed you want to exit crypto, go out from before before crypto to this extent the fall. If you have survived so far, it is better to set yourself up to stay and wait for the rise of crypto prices again.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:00:48 AM

But seems like there is no ending of this sowing season. The bear market has running too long in this year.
It makes everyone afraid and doubt cryptocurrency, and end with selling coins with lower price.
One thing im sure about crypto is, when it has bear market, the bull market will come, but the time is unknown.

wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:39:54 AM

you really should not go away from investing but now you just have to start because of the surplus of its price now I'm probably wondering how much money you can earn when the price of the coin you invested has increased.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: