Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29738 times)
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:41:28 PM

If you want to make a profit, invest in promising things. Such as blockchain, but the crypto market is too unstable, so there are too many risks. But study other businesses and technologies.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:23:58 PM

Everything depends on us and we should understand that we move this trand of crypto. I also think that we shouldn't stop investing
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:13:32 PM

A good investor is the one who always soberly assesses the possibilities of the coin and does not panic. If you were able to find the strength not to panic, continued to believe in crypto and invest in new coins, then your patience and perseverance will be rewarded. We must always think with our heads.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 11:18:23 PM

Even if we endure already some losses on the investment, it doesn't mean that we are stopping on making investment. We make a mistake on our investment normally, but the fact that we aim to invest for the better good is the most important thing.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:26:41 PM

I agree with you. The way we work on the soil will show us what our harvest will be like. Who worked well all this year, he will get a good harvest. I am waiting for this time to finally see the positive trends in the market.

CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 11:47:53 PM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

yes you are right this is the right time for us to buy more. the bear market is not a negative thing this situation provides an opportunity for investors to buy. big profits will be obtained by people who are always optimistic about the crypto market not easily panicking to sell and become the true holders. we will survive until the market recovers.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 11:54:08 PM

If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Good thinking. Good point. Focus your mind more on the profit returns and don't think of the previous losses, otherwise, you may be scared of losing your current money thereby depriving yourself the opportunity to gain back what you already lost previously.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Hunky

Activity: 350
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:14:32 AM

Currently, advertising is the most profitable business. And I believe that the AdEx project team made the right choice by implementing the idea of decentralized advertising. I put an ADX coin.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:31:08 AM

Currently, advertising is the most profitable business. And I believe that the AdEx project team made the right choice by implementing the idea of decentralized advertising. I put an ADX coin.
projfects based on advertising become more popular when we need to spread about cryptocurrency.we need more effective ways to make more people know and interested to invest their money.and in future adex will be good project.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:32:40 AM

Yes, I agree not to stop investing, while you are able and sure of course what you are investing today, of course the future results you will reap, and whenever the time is good for investment, patience and confidence are needed for good results going forward.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:37:44 AM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Why not take a break and trade what you've invested so far? In this case, you can harvest any time you want based on your ability to control your investment in the market. Quite risky, but more risk, more profit so, take note of that.
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:45:34 AM

just ignore everybody who said bad on the market. a man understands about crypto will be able to read the real situation whether it is when to hold back and to start buying. When the market in conditions of falling at this time then holds it for big results better than on selling low-value for this time.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:42:05 AM

just ignore everybody who said bad on the market. a man understands about crypto will be able to read the real situation whether it is when to hold back and to start buying. When the market in conditions of falling at this time then holds it for big results better than on selling low-value for this time.
It's a bad decision to sell at low price, panic will cause you to sell your coins.

Being smart at this time is really necessary, when you are smart, you will be in control and you will not allow your emotion to affect your decision.
People panic because they lack knowledge on crypto, and that makes them easily absorbed the negative vibes in the market. 

concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:21:54 AM

It's a bad decision to sell at low price, panic will cause you to sell your coins.

Being smart at this time is really necessary, when you are smart, you will be in control and you will not allow your emotion to affect your decision.
People panic because they lack knowledge on crypto, and that makes them easily absorbed the negative vibes in the market. 
thinking calmly is necessary because good thinking will emerge. if we want to invest we have to check the market, good or bad time will be seen maybe can help us avoid bad things. or we can find out through someone who really understands and after that the decision is in private hands so it's up to you, which one do you think is best.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
littleheart

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:33:59 AM

I comprehend the choice of numerous individuals who leave crypto now, since they esteem their coins are draining, while crypto is the primary wellspring of acquiring pay. As I would see it, crypto isn't great on the off chance that it is utilized as a fundamental employment in gaining salary, this place is extremely hazardous and effectively vacillates, so it can't give a clear pay each month.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:39:26 AM

Investment is very important for our future, I always suggest dividing money into many types of investments such as stocks, mutual funds, gold, silver, and of course crypto which is a type of high-risk investment, for types of high-risk investments never more of 50% of our total money.
harm

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:12:48 AM

This really a decent season for you to put resources into crypto, by exploiting chances to get profitable coins at low costs. With every one of the misfortunes that have been experienced, out of crypto now, at that point you don't get any outcomes, notwithstanding losing. As long as possible, crypto is in reality great. Be specific and ace information so you can use sound judgment.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:23:42 AM

I think the best time to invest in crypto is near, the prices of the most cryptocurrencies are close to bottom, so buing it at the current prices can give you a good profit in the future.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:13:38 AM

You're slightly wrong. If a person does not invest and remains in cash, then this is also a position that he decided to take in a given period of time. There are times when you need to wait for a certain situation and only to achieve it to continue to invest.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:29:04 AM

I think the best time to invest in crypto is near, the prices of the most cryptocurrencies are close to bottom, so buing it at the current prices can give you a good profit in the future.
well, thinking about the right thing before investing in crypto is a good thing, because it will make you avoid losses. other than that, investment is necessary, whether it's crypto or real estate. well, for now, I still have some altcoins to hold, and also some real estate that needs to be developed.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: