Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:59:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29738 times)
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:12:05 AM

If I had a lot of money, then I would continue to invest in new projects. However, it is not. That is why I decided to take a pause in investing.
True investment can indeed be beneficial. My advice, this would be wrong if we think that the market will always rise and give us profits. so invest according to your ability so you don't panic when market prices fall. choose an investment place that has a future so you get a profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:17:41 AM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

You've done a very good job with my friend. I support your point of view and say more, I adhere to the same tactics as you. Now is the best time to buy for the long term. There are many good coins that have fallen in price and need to be bought because they will cost tens of times more.
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:22:47 AM

Friends, always hope for the best. Work, work and work again. Most importantly choose a honest bounty managers and check projects before joining.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:43:38 AM

I realize that, Now the market is bad, so we just need to wait to get back to normal. and therefore do not waste this opportunity, lets build a strategy as good as possible.  Grin
I agree with you. It seems to me that we must choose the right strategy. You can earn in a falling market and in a growing one.
people who have strategies and have intelligence in seeing opportunities, of course they already have a strategy by buying when the prices at the bottom of last year, many people sell but they actually see it as an opportunity. not always what you think is bad is true. the market starts to improve you should start thinking about buying dude!
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:46:22 AM

I wish i could keep on investing, but at the moment i should stop investing, cause all the fund allocated for investment already been invested in some coins, and all of them still not sell able, cause it still in a loss state.
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:54:56 AM

Yes, I don't agree to stop investing if you want to get more income in the future, every investment is going up and down, now crypto is down but I don't think that is an obstacle to starting investment in crypto, currently recovering, rising or down in the crypto world is a natural thing, the most important thing is that we are sure of the investment we make in Crypto

Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:42:44 AM

Yes, I don't agree to stop investing if you want to get more income in the future, every investment is going up and down, now crypto is down but I don't think that is an obstacle to starting investment in crypto, currently recovering, rising or down in the crypto world is a natural thing, the most important thing is that we are sure of the investment we make in Crypto
The only sure thing is on what we believe, if we think crypto will succeed then we better believe it as it will guide you in making the right direction in the long run. Some people might panic during the bearish season and they quit but you should not be one of them, investing does not easily bring to an easy path, there are a lot of trials along the way and crypto market is being challenge right now, so bear with it and wait until the right time comes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
PHDJarrod12

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:45:08 AM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

I've been picking up a few ETH and BTC each time it dips below the 4K level
bezzler

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:46:51 AM

In my opinion, investing is one of many deciding factor that could makes the cryptocurreny to keep on going. even how small or big the investment is. that will become a bit matter if everyone stopping to make an investment in cryptocurrency, since it could the demand on a coins to decreased and the price will surely fall when that happen.
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:11:32 AM

I agree with the above statement so as not to stop investing, don't give up easily if the first investment we make fails because there is still the next stage, most importantly the confidence and patience that we will get with the investment that we do today for the future

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:48:03 PM

This is probably the most correct solution that you can think of. There are many rules that a person must follow, so today I still try to comply with them. But still today the market clearly does not inspire confidence. Here you have to make a choice.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:52:40 PM

I totally agree. The bull season will certainly begin. Until then, we should definitely continue to invest. We must fill our bags so we can enjoy the bull season.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:54:13 PM

For what we can do now while the market was declined, is to choose those altcoins that are cheap now but potentials and they are many of them. Just like what you just said that before sowing they cultivate first, and cultivation was the very hardest part of being a farmer. Same goes of being a traders in the market. Lets be a bullish for now while we wait on the bull run.
#Darren

Activity: 784

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:01:51 PM

This is a very important part to keep investing into crypto currencies on the falling market. Even if your portfolio is decreasing and you want to quit the market you need to invest more while others are selling to get real profit.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
HichemFetoui

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:03:46 PM

i totally agree don't quit investing now as I see a lot of projects are undervalued but be aware of scam a lot of them are scam or will never achieve success good luck for all of you
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:17:25 AM

It seems to me that now the decision to sell my coins and leave the crypto market is a very dangerous mistake. After all, the prices of coins are now too low. Therefore, it is better to wait a little and wait for the improvement of the situation on the crypto market - we will definitely be able to wait for the bull run.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:31:33 AM

"I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. " this is the perfect line . you describe the things in great manner, i would say always keep some money in your hands to make the investment. may be in future you will never get the same price and opportunity to buy btc.
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:26:08 AM

Maybe you are right in terms of investments, because now any investment is an increased risk and will not achieve a perfect match. But again, only day trading has the right to live in these conditions.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 07:31:53 AM

Nobody knows for sure when a bottom dip is to buy or when the highest price is to sell.

The best strategy to reduce risks is to keep investing frequently but no more than funds you can afford to risk/lose.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:37:51 AM

It seems to me that now the decision to sell my coins and leave the crypto market is a very dangerous mistake. After all, the prices of coins are now too low. Therefore, it is better to wait a little and wait for the improvement of the situation on the crypto market - we will definitely be able to wait for the bull run.
If you don't need the money and you are willing to take the extra risk why bother to sell with loses, thinking of the future gains will give you positive outlook, though we are seeing tough conditions and a hard time to decide as market volatility seems to go deeper, always save some money for your
emergency needs and not to sacrifice your assets.

Keep moving forward and believe that time for the bull will come and this bearish will be replace by more green movements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: