Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 03:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29739 times)
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 11:36:25 PM

The problem is not the dip in the market but it has to do with the little knowledge investors have about cryptocurrency investment. People invest in the dip market and still make reasonable profit, the question is how do they do that? The answer is simple, getting to know the trends of the market and trading. Investors that lose money are those who are just thinking about how to make big profit, which is not suppose to be so.  If you understand the crypto market, you will understand that dips are meant to happen. This knowledge will help you program yourself to cope with any dip.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:54:30 PM

we have to be sure that we will make a profit in investing, I continue to invest and I don't think about stopping investing, there are indeed many risks in investing, when a dump occurs we have to take advantage of the opportunities so that when prices start pumping we can profit

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 01:12:56 AM

The time to harvest rice is usually 3 months and when is the time for cryptocurrency?
Here we can prove that cryptocurrency is worth investing when it is Bullish and is not feasible when BEaish.

Reason: When Bearish all the cryptocurrency prices are worthless.

signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:05:51 AM

What you have said makes sense, the year long dip make many people panic and lost hopes in crypto. On the other hand, I think it is a good opportunity for me because I managed to buy more coins at a cheaper price.  If not for the dip, I don’t think I can be “crypto-rich”.
in conditions like this, it is necessary to have certain beliefs in investing and investors must be clever in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained in their investment and maybe you are investors who can have confidence in crypto currency investment in the development of crypto currencies
deredevil

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:17:27 AM

Of course, don't stop investing if you are able and sure of the results that will be achieved in the future, indeed all investments have risks and of course you already know this, with confidence and patience you will certainly get good results for what you invest in the future later

Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:18:33 AM

What you have said makes sense, the year long dip make many people panic and lost hopes in crypto. On the other hand, I think it is a good opportunity for me because I managed to buy more coins at a cheaper price.  If not for the dip, I don’t think I can be “crypto-rich”.
in conditions like this, it is necessary to have certain beliefs in investing and investors must be clever in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained in their investment and maybe you are investors who can have confidence in crypto currency investment in the development of crypto currencies
our knowledge will be very usefull to catch every opportunity in market.we will not miss any opportunities , there are much action that we could to do to earn money from this market.i believed our work will not be worthless.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:15:02 AM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Basically, the hype is the best instrument to market people invest and support a particular cryptocurrency. If you think you are investing then don't it just be. Think of the possible ways to increase the market of the crypto where you put your investment into. Then hope for the best as others will going to support it.

cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:17:20 AM

Bitcoin and alt coins are just stating to come back. Next step will be 100k$ for bitcoin and 10k$ for ETH. And on 2020 1 million dollars, so that John McAfee doesn't have to eat his d* live.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:26:02 AM

we have to be sure that we will make a profit in investing, I continue to invest and I don't think about stopping investing, there are indeed many risks in investing, when a dump occurs we have to take advantage of the opportunities so that when prices start pumping we can profit
invest according to your abilities and choose a place that really has a good future so that you can feel comfortable with the coins that have been held. as far as I know, starting an investment when low prices will be more profitable because it can get coins at low prices so that it will provide a lot of profit when prices start to grow up.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:32:50 AM

Basically investment is an important thing to prepare ourselves for the future and also as a step to secure our assets from inflation. but also an understanding of investment is very important because there are so many fake investments that exist today
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:24:21 AM

Investing can earn you money the best way to do if you invest some coins patience is the best key to gain profits.
carlvince01

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:23:55 AM

Thats true. if you come to think of it is really the best time to invest. though the result may take long but it will have a good result. good example: if you put your money in the bank the ROI is too small compared to the gain that you will have here.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:39:43 AM

Basically investment is an important thing to prepare ourselves for the future and also as a step to secure our assets from inflation. but also an understanding of investment is very important because there are so many fake investments that exist today
if we want prepare our pension fund , maybe making investment could be wise decision.we could save some of our salary from regular job to buy crypto or stocks.besides of that , i am agree with your opinion we have to understanding the risk involved.so if our plan not work well we have already prepare our emotion to face it.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:06:57 AM

if we want prepare our pension fund , maybe making investment could be wise decision.we could save some of our salary from regular job to buy crypto or stocks.besides of that , i am agree with your opinion we have to understanding the risk involved.so if our plan not work well we have already prepare our emotion to face it.
investment will help us when we were old.pension fund already provided if we put our money into correct portofolio.so we will confuse if we could not productive again to earning money.if we save some our salary and used it to buy investment portofolio its really good for us.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 08:37:28 AM

I truly agree with you, this is the time for those of us who could not invest in crypto when the price of BTC,  Eth other other coins were really high. my believe is that cryptocurrency has come to stay therefore investing  while the price is as low as this might be a good idea.

All the same before investing in any coin /token make sure you carry out your diligent  research. 

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:09:24 AM

Of course. Don't quit investing. This is the real and perfect time to make more investments. Especially, that situation is perfect for long-term investors. I never do think, we will meet this opportunity again. So don't forget that chance and don't be afraid. We never can win our life without taking a risk. So, take a risk and take your profits after 2/3 years later.
2/3 years was to long to wait but if we invest to those potential coins maybe your 2/3 years are worth of waiting. But some of investor are afraid of that because they don't know on what happen to the money investing. So before we investing we make sure it was potential and trusted.
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 11:28:29 AM

In my own case, I will not stop investing since I have grown up to realise that no investment then no harvest. But yet I invest the amount which am let to go in case things doesn't work out well as hoped. I do apply this principle in my crypto investments too and seriously it has been helping.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:11:52 PM

I also think that now is a good time to take some of the altcoins they can grow well, but do not forget about risk management, as the market can quickly turn around and go down again

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:20:22 PM

I agree, me too I don't quit investing this time is the best time to buy cheap cryptos and hold, surely we will earn profit soon.

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:11:08 PM

If you decide to start your career in the cryptocurrency market, it seems to me the golden rule is to never stop investing.
During periods of change in the market, you will invest in completely different coins but never stop doing this and come to success.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: