Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:14:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29739 times)
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:14:47 AM

of course, by investing everyone can become a millionaire but in a slow way.
I think investment is an easy thing and also a fun thing, but many people don't apply it.

I don't think investment is an easy thing. You need to do research on crypto/project before investing in order to reduce the risk which is not an easy thing. There was a crypto i hold but instead of keep growing, the price was declined instead and i was too late to cut loss due to not aware with the project's news.
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:26:03 AM

Just what others said, we have to give cryptocurrency a second chance, i think its like a break in this market where its just testing us and our patience if we are willing to wait for the right time for cryptocurrency to bloom just like what happen in December 2017, I think the smart thing to do now is to invest in different kinds of coins because the market is down now and you just have to wait for it to go up.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:27:52 AM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

This is almost a bitcoin sonnet, good inspiration, I would have to agree. This crypto winter is a blessing for all of us who were kicking ourselves when btc hit 20k. Now is the time to hoard and hodl more so than ever. Keep up the hard work and keep up the hodling for we will see numbers that the world has never known possible in crypto sooner or later.
LDenis555

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:28:00 AM

Just what others said, we have to give cryptocurrency a second chance, i think its like a break in this market where its just testing us and our patience if we are willing to wait for the right time for cryptocurrency to bloom just like what happen in December 2017, I think the smart thing to do now is to invest in different kinds of coins because the market is down now and you just have to wait for it to go up.
Anyone who believes that the history of 2017 may be repeated or even prices will be higher, should invest without a doubt, because the potential benefit may be indecently good
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:08:19 AM

Anyone who believes that the history of 2017 may be repeated or even prices will be higher, should invest without a doubt, because the potential benefit may be indecently good

True, we should not doubt the market, if we trust it, the current market is not bad because eventually we can buy more coins to fill our bags.

Before the next bull run, we should ready ourselves, if we haven't sold during the last bull run then it's important to remain optimistic as eventually the right time will come, with proper patience and monitoring on the market, it will not make us panic even if the bear will stay longer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:19:14 AM

of course, by investing everyone can become a millionaire but in a slow way.
I think investment is an easy thing and also a fun thing, but many people don't apply it.
Its not so easy to become a millionaire through cryptocurrency trading, except if you were early on scene, but for those who joined after the bubble it has become far more complicated as the hype surrounding crypto has reduced.
Trading is a game of patience, and in order to maximize profits, you must be willing to wait.
Wrong mindset is the undoing of so many today, they do not appreciate what the network is all about, they view it with a myopic view and that doesn't afford them the opportunity to wait for profits which will come later, never at the beginning
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:23:51 AM

Continuously investing is very important and our investment must also be at the right time. And the right time when the market turns red. And now the market is red, Bitcoin and Ethereum in 24 falling prices. And this is a good time to buy good coins.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:56:05 AM

conteniu on investing because I think this is the start of new beginning of price increase of every token. Always support bitcoin and other ALT's for much faster price increase of every thing.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:58:07 AM

Its good to keep investing, but the worst part of it is being scammed and loss all of your asset when investing. But the best time to invest is now that the crypto is down
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:12:46 AM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Some here in this industry don't understand that when the market was in dip it was really a good chance for the traders who are deeply matured here in crypto word. I don't see any successful traders were they don't did any investment scheme, it is actually a part of our success in this field industry.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:35:01 AM

I fully agree with you, you think like an experienced investor. The main task to buy when everyone sell and sell when everyone is buying.
It is not just limited to that, else you might end up buying the wrong coin, at the wrong time and then losing. You have to make your research first before concluding on what to buy. Thereafter, you can follow updates by the team of that particular coin, to determine when to buy and when to sell.
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:36:59 AM

Very well said,  this is the time to sow, As cheap as the tokens are now,  gather them but before gathering them make sure to do some research about the tokens you want to invest in.  This is a great opportunity  to invest,  there are other ways one can invest also aside buying the coins,  you can also invest your time by participating in good bounty projects.  After the dip,  you will be happy you did invest.

▔▔▔▔▔
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:41:52 AM

We really have to follow the crypto market, because it is indeed unstable and this will help us to be able to make good decisions when the market is low and also the market is improving. If the opportunity is good and ready, invest and follow the market flow in order to take the opportunity well.
VukotLy

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:13:15 PM

I think that investing in the cryptocurrency market was and will remain a good way to make money.
Today, many players panic because of market volatility and stop investing.
Of course, now investments are mainly for the long term, but I will wait and believe in my coins and the recovery of the market.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:22:04 PM

I agree to this, with the market as now it might be better to increase our investment rather than having to mourn sadness all day. it's better to take advantage of current market conditions. because many people still believe that bitcoin will have high prices in the future.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 09:24:14 PM

I agree to this, with the market as now it might be better to increase our investment rather than having to mourn sadness all day. it's better to take advantage of current market conditions. because many people still believe that bitcoin will have high prices in the future.
I also believe in Bitcoin. I think that now mi are on a valuable bottom and in the year, the price of Bitcoin will be 6000-8000 dollars.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
logisticalmother

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:49:57 PM

actually seen from the investment side, the bear market has its own advantages, when the bear market is an opportunity for investors to buy potential coins at low prices, the bear market will not always happen, bullrun will surely come, we have to buy lots of coins when the bear market takes place , but remember that not all coins are good for investment, we have to choose potential coins so that when bullrun occurs we will get big profits
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:50:40 PM

I Stopped investing in icos and started investing in coins/tokens that are already being traded.
Now is a good time to invest, Don't invest In shitcoins without  future. Invest in coins/tokens with credibility.
Besides I will advise you to only invest what you can afford to loose. Don't invest your life savings. Stay safe
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:11:26 PM

I Stopped investing in icos and started investing in coins/tokens that are already being traded.
Now is a good time to invest, Don't invest In shitcoins without  future. Invest in coins/tokens with credibility.
Besides I will advise you to only invest what you can afford to loose. Don't invest your life savings. Stay safe

It is true what you say that investing in coins or tokens that have been traded further guarantees that the coin has proven its existence on the market. If we invest in ICO, then it is not necessarily the ICO that is successful and the coins offered by ICO can be accepted by the market. The risk of loss we take if investing in an ICO is greater than we invest in tokens or coins that are clearly on the market. it is also true that you say that we should invest according to our abilities without disturbing our life savings. The point is, if we experience bad things like losses then it won't drop us into poverty.

▔▔▔▔▔
dchanevv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:49:00 PM

We saw how 2018 was a rough year for crypto.
This bear market flushed out many investors and there are people who still hodl.
My opinion is that now is the perfect time to collect some of the good old dogs because probably this will be the last chance to have them at these prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: