Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:24:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29739 times)
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:59:14 PM

This is a very important topic especially after a day like today when almost all the coins and tokens on the coin market cap saw a negative reduction in price.
Like warren buffett said be fearful when others are greedy and be good when others are fearful so keep on investing, and it will be worth it in the end.
Diversify your portfolio as well and keep the major proven cryptocurrencies.

Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:11:14 AM

I Stopped investing in icos and started investing in coins/tokens that are already being traded.
Now is a good time to invest, Don't invest In shitcoins without  future. Invest in coins/tokens with credibility.
Besides I will advise you to only invest what you can afford to loose. Don't invest your life savings. Stay safe
This is the right advice, a difficult time in the crypto currency, it's hard to earn, therefore there is no point in driving yourself into another trap investing money in any ICO-garbage

audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:26:55 AM

The point is not to give up easily in the current market conditions, keep investing for the future because I believe the market will rise again and certainly in the future it will grow better, what we invest now will certainly be profitable for the future
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:00:03 AM

conteniu on investing because I think this is the start of new beginning of price increase of every token. Always support bitcoin and other ALT's for much faster price increase of every thing.

i dont invest nor i dont quit from markets.
i am investing with the monet that i enter in 2017.
we saw again market is too risky for small investor. in one day all coins fell more than 10%
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 648

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:40:05 AM

The point is not to give up easily in the current market conditions, keep investing for the future because I believe the market will rise again and certainly in the future it will grow better, what we invest now will certainly be profitable for the future
Knowing what we are risking and understanding the potential of crypto is necessary, we don't need to quit if we still have that belief in mind that crypto will be a big thing in the future. It's just the beginning and it's normal to face challenges like this, we have to bear with crypto and in the future we will all smile. Don't be part of the weak hands who normally do panic buying and panic selling, we have to hold our ground and be patient.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:55:27 AM

yes, whatever it is depends on each individual, if we think it's good why not. investment is not only when the price is low, we buy it for the long term, actually the profits from investment do not have to wait long how we save coins, we as holders and we also can determine to benefit from this investment.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:01:09 AM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

I have lost so much now that I am commited more here and i will not quit investing. Right now,  I just get and buy more coins that's why at the peak,  I will have lots of profit.

Live for the moment.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 08:06:10 AM

working with the chance as complying with work on series with terms of assessment as investors to gains with returns as expending part on possession of resource on possession to gains with returns as appealing risks on moderation.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:02:57 PM

Now the worst choice is to exit the cryptocurrency industry. The cryptocurrency market is warming. Yes, it is very weak but it's there. This is very happy. The price of bitcoin has grown as well as struck your levels which could not penetrate before. Bullrun approaching I feel it very strongly)
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:28:04 PM

Yest don't quit investing but you need to know when you stop. When you stop investing you will try to analyze is it worth to you or not? Crypto is very potential market for investing but also potential to give you loss, and don't use your live saving money to invest in this industry.
yes because people will fail if they stop trying so if we stop then that means we will never succeed.
it is true if we know when to stop but that only applies if the market cannot grow, and now is not the time.
ramesh770

Activity: 96
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:31:11 PM

Yest don't quit investing but you need to know when you stop. When you stop investing you will try to analyze is it worth to you or not? Crypto is very potential market for investing but also potential to give you loss, and don't use your live saving money to invest in this industry.
yes because people will fail if they stop trying so if we stop then that means we will never succeed.
it is true if we know when to stop but that only applies if the market cannot grow, and now is not the time.

If you dont have anything to invest then what you have invested that you can trade and increase your investment volume and decrease your purchase price. This way you can be in the market
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 03:46:22 PM

as possession with use on technical customs with skills and methodological action on appeals with the market to returns with chance on losing, the decision might be with one on investors to leaves as the least on worse with the waste on funds as exchange with the market of trading on bitcoin table.

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:41:04 AM

In the spirit of investing, we need to make the right choice,don't invest because you feel the coin is cheap now,there are some coin that will not rise as the market get back ti normal.
Not only choosing cheap ones but we must be able to adjust to the risks because sometimes the cheap ones are actually quite big risks. so there are indeed many points that we must consider in investing

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:00:30 AM

Now the worst choice is to exit the cryptocurrency industry. The cryptocurrency market is warming. Yes, it is very weak but it's there. This is very happy. The price of bitcoin has grown as well as struck your levels which could not penetrate before. Bullrun approaching I feel it very strongly)

All those who think also, are obliged not to stop with the investment, if of course there is such an opportunity, because at such prices the profit in the future can be impressive

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:35:47 PM

In the spirit of investing, we need to make the right choice,don't invest because you feel the coin is cheap now,there are some coin that will not rise as the market get back ti normal.
Not only choosing cheap ones but we must be able to adjust to the risks because sometimes the cheap ones are actually quite big risks. so there are indeed many points that we must consider in investing
I agree, now most of the coins that were in the top took the top 10 in 2017, now gone to 50 and below the place, you always need to learn to go to the peak of the coins, I think you need to invest when the market falls and now it's the best time to buy!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
terra_vival

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:00:43 PM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

If we compare crypto-currency investments with farming, then every farmer knows that in addition to his efforts and investments, there are other forces of nature that affect the harvest. Sometimes a year is fertile and sometimes not fruitful.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:24:29 PM

At the moment, you should be careful with such undertakings as investing in cryptocurrencies. If you invest now, and the market will go even further down, then in this case it is worth investing again at the minimum level.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:29:55 PM

Bullrun is approaching since Q1 2018 and it is still approaching, will be approaching till 2020 and halving will tell us where this market will go. I don't see how market is getting warmed up, it is pretty chilly out here. We have great news about bitcoin but it doesn't have big impact on price.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:35:35 PM

The crypto space has a lot of profit to give to smart and genuine investors. Genuine investors understand how the crypto market operates and they know when to invest and when not invest. If you are greedy in the crypto space, you easily quit and always looking for an easy way out. I'm a genuine investor and i'm not going to quit investing because the market is down. Now is the time to invest more..

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 648

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:25:25 AM

The crypto space has a lot of profit to give to smart and genuine investors. Genuine investors understand how the crypto market operates and they know when to invest and when not invest. If you are greedy in the crypto space, you easily quit and always looking for an easy way out. I'm a genuine investor and i'm not going to quit investing because the market is down. Now is the time to invest more..
I believe it because mostly those who quit early are those greedy people.
They are expecting that when they invest in crypto they will easily make profit, well, that is being unrealistic, crypt is new but it's has a great potential
in the future, hence we should not rush things and we have to be patient when we are investing now, the time will come that adoption will become
bigger and that will show on the value of the coins we are investing.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: