Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[BOUNTY]MINDSYNC.AI (SUCCESSFULLY ENDED)🚀  (Read 78325 times)
Rubinchih

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 01:23:23 PM

I wanted to ask, when will the MAI token be added to the exchange? I did not find such information in this thread.
I only read in white paper that the tokens are frozen for a year until it is added to the exchange. Dates are not specified.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tuvven

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 02:29:24 PM

But what if I don’t have intuition and I don’t understand which bounty campaigns are better? Maybe you can help me with this.
it’s already a matter of experience and understanding what and where you invest your money, it’s not difficult to choose a project, the main thing is to see its prospects
I understand you, need to invest more and, through trial and error, develop a vision of the prospects of projects. This can take a lot of time and money.
The more often you try yourself in different projects, the higher the profit will be in the future
All brilliant people suffered many times failures, defeats, nothing came of it, but perseverance always took up over the rest
A person should never give up, you need to be optimistic in life and look to the future. Cryptocurrency is trending today and the stupid person who does not think about it today.
I agree that cryptocurrency is very promising and can bring good income in the future. But I don't have that much money to invest in different projects in the hope that one of them will be profitable.  because there are a lot of scam or failed projects.
Arimen47

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 02:35:53 PM

But what if I don’t have intuition and I don’t understand which bounty campaigns are better? Maybe you can help me with this.
it’s already a matter of experience and understanding what and where you invest your money, it’s not difficult to choose a project, the main thing is to see its prospects
I understand you, need to invest more and, through trial and error, develop a vision of the prospects of projects. This can take a lot of time and money.
The more often you try yourself in different projects, the higher the profit will be in the future
All brilliant people suffered many times failures, defeats, nothing came of it, but perseverance always took up over the rest
A person should never give up, you need to be optimistic in life and look to the future. Cryptocurrency is trending today and the stupid person who does not think about it today.
I agree that cryptocurrency is very promising and can bring good income in the future. But I don't have that much money to invest in different projects in the hope that one of them will be profitable.  because there are a lot of scam or failed projects.
In order for it to bring normal money, you need to constantly move in this direction and study the market
kukert

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 04:04:34 PM

I wanted to ask, when will the MAI token be added to the exchange? I did not find such information in this thread.
I only read in white paper that the tokens are frozen for a year until it is added to the exchange. Dates are not specified.
Over the past year, I've come across several projects that have frozen their tokens or done something similar. Of course the reasons for this may be different including objective. but there is no guarantee that in a year everything will be fine.
Rubinchih

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 04:55:14 PM

Over the past year, I've come across several projects that have frozen their tokens or done something similar. Of course the reasons for this may be different including objective. but there is no guarantee that in a year everything will be fine.
Yes, nobody guarantees us anything. I have been waiting for tokens from one project for two years now. Nobody knows how long to wait here.
Cuynuo

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:03:04 PM

Typically, tokens are issued in two stages, so that the price does not fall on it so quickly
Rubinchih

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:10:39 PM

Yes, nobody guarantees us anything. I have been waiting for tokens from one project for two years now. Nobody knows how long to wait here.
Two years is a long time, of course, i wonder if they really pay them? what do you think yourself
A very long time. I think there is no money, they spent it. As a result, there is no product, no money. The community is told that everything is fine, wait.
Arina_gol

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:21:55 PM

Two years is a long time, of course, i wonder if they really pay them? what do you think yourself
A very long time. I think there is no money, they spent it. As a result, there is no product, no money. The community is told that everything is fine, wait.
This is all very simple, they collected all this money for themselves, and not for the development of the project, you need to think deeper
balante

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 06:31:12 PM

In such situations, you want to hope for the best, but if the project was not able to launch the product during (or with a reasonable deviation from the terms). then most likely nothing will come out in the future.
Arimen47

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 11:21:44 PM

In such situations, you want to hope for the best, but if the project was not able to launch the product during (or with a reasonable deviation from the terms). then most likely nothing will come out in the future.
Not a fact, there may be a basal delay, that is, the team is not going according to plan
remony

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 06:44:01 AM

Not a fact, there may be a basal delay, that is, the team is not going according to plan
I agree with you that 90 percent of what the project will be in the future without success
If in the future the project to launch its product, then count on the success that could be expected initially is not worth it. Delays and deviations from the plan do not speak in favor of the project.
tuvven

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:56:19 PM

In order for it to bring normal money, you need to constantly move in this direction and study the market
I don't know if there is now any crypto project that would bring a good profit in a few years with a high degree of reliability. Even the price of bitcoin varies greatly from time to time.
kukert

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:15:29 PM

Clear. Then this trading method is not suitable for me. What is the point of paying for such a huge risk? I still try to participate in the bounty.
You can make good money on the bounty in fact, the main thing is just to understand what projects will help you in this
I heard that bounty projects are almost not profitable. A lot of participants and small fees for the development of the project. And yes, how to conduct this selection?
Probably according to statistics, one project out of 20 does not make a profit, it is difficult to choose and understand a really promising project for the future
Only 1 project out of 20 unprofitable? I thought the statistics are much sadder actually. Why is the market then stagnating?
Probably accurate statistics do not exist. But the fact that most projects are unsuccessful or just a scam. Recently, there is no inflow of new investments into the crypto sphere or it is very insignificant.
balante

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:23:09 PM

Some projects launch really new popular products and therefore have success, but there are few such projects. Most of the crypto projects are similar to each other and are aimed at making a profit, often through investment rather than through the development of the project itself.
Rubinchih

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 09:16:05 PM

This is all very simple, they collected all this money for themselves, and not for the development of the project, you need to think deeper
Most likely it was. Although the project looked very good and promising. You rather know about him. But I will not speak here.
grigora

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:46:49 PM

Investors will wait a long time, I imagine how they are waiting for the result. Rather, the market would begin to recover.
Rubinchih

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:38:03 PM

Investors will wait a long time, I imagine how they are waiting for the result. Rather, the market would begin to recover.
It is difficult to say exactly according to the IEO in ICO projects, but the coins that are traded show a slight increase. This is for now, but it will be visible there.
Garlo_Laslo

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:03:56 AM

It is difficult to say exactly according to the IEO in ICO projects, but the coins that are traded show a slight increase. This is for now, but it will be visible there.
The gradual growth of the token is good because in the future it will show the result
Rubinchih

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:34:21 AM

The gradual growth of the token is good because in the future it will show the result
That is why we all want this and are looking for investment options. The only question is how quickly everything will pay off.
grigora

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:07:14 AM

Everyone expects that the market will gradually recover and grow, but when it will be, another question, i hope soon

I pray to God about it every day. What if cryptocurrency business is really bad? We are waiting for what will not happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: