Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:43:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[BOUNTY]MINDSYNC.AI (SUCCESSFULLY ENDED)🚀  (Read 78351 times)
remony

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 08:50:26 AM

Of course, all projects and coins cannot be top and listed on the leading exchanges. But if the project has a certain success it gives an opportunity to earn investors and users not even on the top exchanges.
MINDSYNC.AI
Copper Member

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 09:29:23 AM

I wanted to ask, when will the MAI token be added to the exchange? I did not find such information in this thread.

MindsyncAI token will be listed when the full version of MVP is released. We expect the listing to take place in January or February.
MINDSYNC.AI
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 11:01:07 PM

I wanted to ask, when will the MAI token be added to the exchange? I did not find such information in this thread.

MindsyncAI token will be listed when the full version of MVP is released. We expect the listing to take place in January or February.

There is a first demo: https://demo.mindsync.ai
MINDSYNC.AI
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2019, 05:12:52 AM

There is a first demo: https://demo.mindsync.ai

Mindsync enables to solve real-world problems through collaboration of AI developers, data science experts and enthusiasts by participating in artificial intelligence competitions.
MINDSYNC.AI
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 05:53:54 PM

Of course, all projects and coins cannot be top and listed on the leading exchanges. But if the project has a certain success it gives an opportunity to earn investors and users not even on the top exchanges.

Mindsync will be listed on the exchange after the MVP release. Stay tuned!
MINDSYNC.AI
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 11:44:23 AM

The possible loss of money is the main reason that now few people invest in cryptocurrency. Or more precisely, people are now very cautious about investing in cryptocurrency.

Mindsync have a strong economy to prevent token price dump. Just take a look at the whitepaper.
MINDSYNC.AI
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 11:49:38 AM

Yes, I forgot when I saw X, not counting IEO. But getting into the IEO is a whole problem at Binance. And in simple trading, I see a slight increase.
As i understand it, they want to place this token on the stock exchange Binance? or i don’t understand something
This is what all projects want today. But not everyone succeeds. I did not see information about this.
Very few projects make it to listing on Binance. Making plans or promising to go to the top-exchange is one thing, but in reality it is quite another.
If the project really wants to succeed, then listing on a major exchange should be its goal. But it can promise almost all projects including scams.

Mindsync first goal is the product as well as creating high demand for tokens and investor protection.
MINDSYNC.AI
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 09:33:58 PM

Happy New Year to Mindsync Community! Thank you for support!
MINDSYNC.AI
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 11:25:26 AM

Dear Community!

Please read the updated whitepaper: https://mindsync.ai/docs/whitepaper.pdf

You can find the updated tokenomics as well as a lot of new information about the project and team plans.

Best regards,

Mindsync Team
veilmoil

Activity: 56
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 09:24:39 AM

This project is pure SCAM token sale going almost one year with no continuation , telegram group restrict member to send messege and they using fake member and act like an investor.
MINDSYNC.AI
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 12:15:24 PM

This project is pure token sale going almost one year with no continuation , telegram group restrict member to send messege and they using fake member and act like an investor.

Before making such loud statements, risking your own reputation, it is worth at least a little to follow the development of the project.
Mindsync has released a demo version, updated the project economics taking into account the errors of 95% of market participants to protect our investors. Also the whitepaper has been updated.

Yes, company policy does not allow FUD in the group. Kindly read the group membership rule before doing this.
However, we cannot forbid competitor's affiliates to make such posts on the forum...

Also be kind enough to publish evidence of fake members and investors. We'll be interested to look at them.

Best regards,

Mindsync Team
Brainerp
Copper Member

Activity: 189

BOUNTY | PR

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 01:26:32 PM

TWITTER BOUNTY

1 TWEET = 0.003 ETH. PAYMENT EVERY 72 HOURS.
We will send link to transaction in the comments

RULES
1. You account must be:
- older than 1 year,
- have more than 1000 followers,
- have other tweets and retweets in English

2. Select and Tweet
- You need to select tweet (tweet number = comment number in this thread --- after 100 / divide by 2, by 3, etc.) from list:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18Rec__M9Rw67B9IaUYIBgLZlvPVA8SA8gUgySkMP9i4/edit
- Copy (without number of tweet) and paste in your twitter (ATTENTION: 1 account = 1 tweet)

3. Getting Approved for Participation
- Fill out in form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1u1iXDJ5O5_9jQDRY1739gQz8Mprx_q-_30CV7U2Mfn8/viewform?edit_requested=true
- Send link on your tweet to bounty thread

Spreadsheet to check your status:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r7-o5qxRybWog3PviF3xtunToPBVRk8FlsI-3RwiHk8/edit#gid=1437389135

KronaElektronika

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 03:43:00 PM

This project is pure token sale going almost one year with no continuation , telegram group restrict member to send messege and they using fake member and act like an investor.

Before making such loud statements, risking your own reputation, it is worth at least a little to follow the development of the project.
Mindsync has released a demo version, updated the project economics taking into account the errors of 95% of market participants to protect our investors. Also the whitepaper has been updated.

Yes, company policy does not allow FUD in the group. Kindly read the group membership rule before doing this.
However, we cannot forbid competitor's affiliates to make such posts on the forum...

Also be kind enough to publish evidence of fake members and investors. We'll be interested to look at them.

Best regards,

Mindsync Team

There is progress in the project. The demo version has been launched. We are waiting for MVP.
veilmoil

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 01:25:16 PM

Best regards,

Mindsync Team

why you should worried about FUD when you think that  your project is good and going well, also why you using fake member at your telegram lol, all update of social media seems like nonsense,i just talk the truth why should i reputation?. you PM me to talk with you in telegram? let other see how this project going on, i know right about investor won't say he is invest and investor usually just silent
MINDSYNC.AI
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 04:49:27 PM

Best regards,

Mindsync Team

why you should worried about FUD when you think that  your project is good and going well, also why you using fake member at your telegram lol, all update of social media seems like nonsense,i just talk the truth why should i reputation?. you PM me to talk with you in telegram? let other see how this project going on, i know right about investor won't say he is invest and investor usually just silent

FUD made only by bounty hunters who are in a hurry to sell their tokens.

We do not use fake accounts. Your truth is based solely on false speculation, not facts.

Thank you for your opinion, even if it is subjective. We will certainly take it into account to improve our services. Smiley

We also thank you for your attention to our project. We are here to hear your opinion and make the project better.

Best regards,

Mindsync Team
veilmoil

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:19:45 PM

Best regards,

Mindsync Team

We do not use fake accounts. Your truth is based solely on false speculation, not facts.

Thank you for your opinion, even if it is subjective. We will certainly take it into account to improve our services. Smiley

We also thank you for your attention to our project. We are here to hear your opinion and make the project better.

Best regards,

Mindsync Team

why do you keep insisting that you don't use fake members while people are restricted to sending messages lol.
MINDSYNC.AI
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 07:24:10 PM

Best regards,

Mindsync Team

Best regards,

Mindsync Team

why do you keep insisting that you don't use fake members while people are restricted to sending messages lol.

You can send messages. We have no idea why you think that you can not do that.
veilmoil

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 11:03:41 AM

Best regards,

Mindsync Team

Best regards,

Mindsync Team

telegram group deleteed/disasppear? lol what a scammer 
MINDSYNC.AI
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 09:21:24 AM

Best regards,

Mindsync Team

Best regards,

Mindsync Team

telegram group deleteed/disasppear? lol what a scammer 

http://t.me/mindsyncai
MINDSYNC.AI
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 05:29:09 PM

TWITTER BOUNTY

1 TWEET = 0.003 ETH. PAYMENT EVERY 72 HOURS.
We will send link to transaction in the comments

RULES
1. You account must be:
- older than 1 year,
- have more than 1000 followers,
- have other tweets and retweets in English

2. Select and Tweet
- You need to select tweet (tweet number = comment number in this thread --- after 100 / divide by 2, by 3, etc.) from list:

- Copy (without number of tweet) and paste in your twitter (ATTENTION: 1 account = 1 tweet)

3. Getting Approved for Participation
- Fill out in form:
- Send link on your tweet to bounty thread

Spreadsheet to check your status:

Spam is not allowed here.
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: