Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is a golden time  (Read 3133 times)
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:48:36 AM

And there is.  Now is a good time to replenish your cryptocurrency reserves, because even if not now, there will still be growth!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:55:22 AM

Now is a very good time to invest for a long time because the market is at a very low level, but where did you think that the market will not fall yet?
I think to the end of 2018 we will see downtrend on the market.
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

I also think that all encryption prices are now very cheap. As an individual, I am very willing to buy some cryptocurrencies during this period. Of course, I won't complain about the loss!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:00:03 AM

It is true, you can buy cheap, everyone wanted to buy crypto cheaper last year, now when they have the opportunity, they do not buy because they do not believe in cryptocurrencies.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-bear-markets-are-a-golden-time-to-be-in-crypto

what do you think guys  Smiley

I think it's one hell of a 'Golden' time. We're going to do a reverse fork and merge with Bitcoin. Are you ready?
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:05:01 AM

I do agree! This is a great time to invest into solid crypto projects ..
Plus, there are a couple legit ICOs too. So, the rule is "don't put all your eggs in one basket."

GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:14:40 AM

I notice the strange behavior of people. They looked at the chart in 2017 and said that it would be great to buy a cryptocurrency in 2016 or earlier. Now they are given a second chance and they are afraid. But after the trend change, they will again look at the chart, and you already know what they will say...
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

Actually, this is recurring. Every now and then, there is a dump that happens. Everyone can always wait for a dip before buying. The problem is that there are people who are spreading so many FUDs when there is a dip, causing the price to go down much lower as it should be. And when there are news that could affect the prices of coins, they would add so much negative interpretation and forecast to it. The result is a massive dump because there are so many crypto fans that are generally weak.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:21:03 AM

As with any stock exchange, this can be a time of both a rise and a decline. It is impossible to predict exactly which direction the movement will take. The risk is always present. You can rely on intuition, but it requires to have vast experience in stock. Personally, I do not play games with the exchange rate.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

I think he is right too, there is no better time to get the coins than when the prices are low. But no matter what, remember not to invest more than what you can afford to lose.  There are still risks involved, we don’t know how low the prices will go to.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

i think I should take the best from this golden time. I need to buy cheap crypto and sell after 10x growth. it is not that easy,but i am going to cope with it.
Golden time will make me rich!
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:32:14 AM

of course it's opportunity for us to buy these cheap prices just hold your coins for long term like 2 to 3 years. Well it depends on you how many years do you keep holding so buy it now and earn profit in the future.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

I don't agree with this view. In fact, the bear market is more cruel than anyone thinks. The cryptocurrency market can cause countless miners to go bankrupt in an instant, so Bitcoin should continue to depreciate and should be looking for a better chance to buy.
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:37:24 AM

Yes, the bottom of the market is a great opportunity to buy useful coins, only there is the problem that there is no money left to buy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:42:43 AM

i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-bear-markets-are-a-golden-time-to-be-in-crypto

what do you think guys  Smiley

new coin?
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:43:43 AM

I m agree with you - now it s a best time to accumulate strong projects for a cheap price.
For example, Metronome, Next Exchange, IoTeX, Ethereum.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

Yes, I think so too, but we still have to be careful because this time the market will still come when the price is cheaper, because it uses the best technique for those of you who want to enter the market to invest.

cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

Finally wise people on this forum. It is the best opportunity to fill your pockets with amazing tokens for a small price. And people that are not getting it, can quit the industry, because they are gonna disappoint in any way.

Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 09:08:50 AM

For the current market, this is a real opportunity to cut down on low-price encryption. Because the market is still droping. Encryption can be obtained at a lower price than before.

biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:13:11 AM

exactly, this is a great time to be buying but also get ready for more downside, always protect your capital first
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: