Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:15:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is a golden time  (Read 3133 times)
coinporch (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:31:35 PM

i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-bear-markets-are-a-golden-time-to-be-in-crypto

what do you think guys  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:35:17 PM

It might be opportunity but it is already the dip? Nobody knows when it really hits the bottom but at least if you enter the market as of this time, it is much less expensive than last year of the same time. Some termed it as a crashed but others also take it as an opportunity.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:41:39 PM

Well, he's right and his attitude is different towards other well known personalities that are making such negative comments just to push the price down.

Didn't we said, buy low and sell high?

That's the summary of what he's saying and people aren't listening to what we've saying. All they think is about the current charts which is giving negative impact on their minds that stops them to get into it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:46:43 PM

i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-bear-markets-are-a-golden-time-to-be-in-crypto

what do you think guys  Smiley

I totally agree with that one, the prices are pretty sweet, even after the today significant raise. Who knows, we may not see any such price ever again.
If you got any USDT or fiat, that's quite an opportunity. Are you still buying or already have all your bags full?
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:48:47 PM

I agree with this time is opportunity to buy coins euther bitcoin or popular altcoins or cheap coins, but for those people have an big amount of coins storing in the wallet all weneed to do is wait for the next price bull run, if not this year maybe next year or another year until they got success using patience.

GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:49:59 PM

I think the market will experience a correction before bullish. If you buy now, I suggest don't be all in, this is risky. For me, I have bought several tokens.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

Yes you're right,it's really a great opportunity for everyone to buy more coins in the market while itvis in dip. But you know sometimes we have fear because we don't know if market will recover or not but if you are a possitive thinker you will invest no matter wha happen to crypto market in the future. The important is you take the risk to invest and hoping that you will gain profit someday when market rise again.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:55:00 PM

It is good opportunity for investors to accumulate and hold. To not think it as good opportunity means you do not think the market will recover. But it will, and when it recovers the coins will cost 10x more then now. I cannot say about if coins will exist 5 years in the future but they will be up in 1 or 2 years.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:47:51 AM

he is probably right and it is the best time to buy cheap coins, but at the moment it is not easy. the last few days have made me very insecure and the fear is still there that the prices will continue to fall.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:58:49 AM

Yes you're right,it's really a great opportunity for everyone to buy more coins in the market while itvis in dip. But you know sometimes we have fear because we don't know if market will recover or not but if you are a possitive thinker you will invest no matter wha happen to crypto market in the future. The important is you take the risk to invest and hoping that you will gain profit someday when market rise again.
What do you think about the golden moment? Do you think we are entering the stage of the golden moment, we try to come true may be  This is a golden time in this year or next year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:09:06 AM

Numbers are high to be possible that crypto will never be so low again. Price trends are following a cycle and maybe we will prove price analysis right. Rewarded will always be the risk takers, but generally it's also good to avoid too much risks.
Actually might be a good time to buy. It's golden time for crypto.

Smiley Smiley
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:22:35 AM

We have golden opportunity indeed to get quality cryptocurrency at rock bottom prices. This is not just half price but unbelievably cheap price. I love the fact that I got ether at $105, EOS at $3.5 and Neo at $8!
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:29:10 AM

not actually sure, but it is a good chance that bull will occured since heavy support on 4k$ mark. maybe sooner or later, it will come back at 9k$ if pump and dump will settle til december.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
vakaxacompany

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 01:34:50 AM

Not exactly 100% but now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:36:43 AM

I guess the market is in recovery position at the moment right now. It might reached the lowest dip now since many cryptocurrencies are green and going up right night. If you are planning to buy then don't miss the chance before it will go to the moon again.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:44:07 AM

It does seem a good opportunity to be able to collect coins if it really is potential. So choose the right coin to invest to reduce losses. If we are observant, I think that the golden opportunity exists every day and is able to benefit if we are able to follow this situation.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:46:50 AM

I guess the market is in recovery position at the moment right now. It might reached the lowest dip now since many cryptocurrencies are green and going up right night. If you are planning to buy then don't miss the chance before it will go to the moon again.

YES, it is a good idea to review the market for possible investment on the Cheap coins as posted in the market, almost all coins price value goes down with the recent huge drops on the Crypto market, its better to take all the information about the market history then make some further study before coming up to sound mind decision on which coins good for investment. good luck..
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:58:38 AM

it may be right. Current price was in a dream all of us a few months ago. that time many people said if BTC goes down 5k they will all in. And now we got 3k5 and people scare and panic.
This game control by whale so i hope we can ride on some waves and win little money

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:34:01 AM

We still have a golden time right now although the bitcoin and altcoin price is starting to increase. It is good for the investor who wants to join in the cryptocurrency because they can buy any coins at the low price. I think this situation is almost the same as in 2012-2014 which almost all coins are on the low price. And if you still have money in your wallet, it is better to use the chance to buy as many coins as you can before you are late to realize that every coin increase higher.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:38:53 AM

He is definitely right, when the bear market comes, it is the right time to buy and store some coins and wait for the bull run for an easy profit. However, no one knows what is dip on price thats why others are doubting because there is a bad news spreading that the bitcoin dip might hit $1k and they are just waiting for the chart to hit that price.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: