Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is a golden time  (Read 3133 times)
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

Yeah that's trus this is golden time to buy more. You will not find prices like this time in the future. Best opportunity to invest at this time.
What if the drop continues? I remember someone here that said "the first best time on buying bitcoin was on 2009 and the second best is now". That have a very broad meaning and we should understand that phrase deeply.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:51:46 AM

It's better to be optimistic than to be negative. In order to survive the market we should think outside the box and come up with a beautiful plan. In this market we should grab every chance that we have.

You are right, but the thing what we are worried about is the market is going down day by day, a rare pump may not boost the crypto value also a lot of people in this forum were waiting for last quarter to see a big bump. But crypto and big whales made us fools.

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 11:01:40 AM

It's better to be optimistic than to be negative. In order to survive the market we should think outside the box and come up with a beautiful plan. In this market we should grab every chance that we have.

You are right, but the thing what we are worried about is the market is going down day by day, a rare pump may not boost the crypto value also a lot of people in this forum were waiting for last quarter to see a big bump. But crypto and big whales made us fools.

it is easy to just sit and wait, but that is hardly a plan, plan is to analyse which coin have the best perspective, because that will survive this market dropdown and go up further
logic123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

Yes it is the best thing is the to invest now because the price is low and definitely price will increase in next few weeks so go for investment now.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:39:39 PM

so true. if the crypto market has shown a slight increase in prices. maybe we can start buying altcoin or bitcoin little by little. because usually after going down very far, there will be a small pump. we must really take advantage of this golden time to make a profit.

BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

yeah i think too, this is best time when you want to but some coins (better top coin like : ethereum, bitcoincash, monero and others) while the price of the coin is cheap then when it rises you will get big profit
transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

Now you need to buy as much cryptocurrency as possible so that you can make very good money in the future with this

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:12:33 PM

i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-bear-markets-are-a-golden-time-to-be-in-crypto

what do you think guys  Smiley

maybe this is the right time to buy some coins because the price is cheap. but don't forget the risk because there is no guarantee that prices will not go down.
oli123

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:14:05 PM

Hello, given the drop in the Bitcoin price but also the remaining altcoins, there is certainly a good time to invest. Such a possibility may not be repeated.
I would use this chance to make a long-term investment in cryptocurrencies. I would focus on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple, but everyone has a choice.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

He is quite positive about the market and he is very much assured that market will rise but it will take some time So this is the right time to buy cryptos at cheaper price one must not miss the golden opportunity but always due diligence. Right decision taken at this time can prove to be beneficial in the future to us. So I must not miss this opportunity I will definitely grab this.

Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

Yes this is the most probably the golden time to be in crypto. We know the potential of the crypto and blockchain. We can easily recognize what will be the future. So it is the right time to step in it.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-bear-markets-are-a-golden-time-to-be-in-crypto

Yes, I also agree with him. This is a good opportunity for investment. Some of us think this is a bad thing when the price of a coin falls, but for those of us who understand crypto don't waste this opportunity.
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:29:42 PM

I also think so, now is the right time to buy altcoin in the market because the price is cheap. there are many good altcoin options like ethereum, ripple and others

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:34:54 PM

indeed some people like you consider conditions like today can be used as an opportunity to continue to add or collect coins at low prices, but if like me now I can only hold back and see this as a big disaster, because it is truly unexpected because prices are getting downhill.
one thing I do to make the assets that I have in order not to lose when the price goes down is by short-term trading every time.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:33:05 PM

I also do think the same. As the market is in the red with all coins dipping dramatically in prices, it is really right time to buy coins at lower prices. Give the volatility of cryptocurrency, its prices will fall and go up from time to time. One thing is sure that the market will go up. So seize this golden opportunities to buy your favourite coins at lower prices.

The market may fall several times before going up. It will need more than a year to recover to those prices you consider cheap! Are you ready to wait 2-4 years gain profit? think about it once again!

Yourodiviy

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:50:26 PM

I support this statement with all arms and legs. Such prices as now we will never see, in a year we will remember with a smile this correctional period for the market.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:52:26 PM

Now it is very scary to buy alternative coins. I think the market can go lower and cause damage. We have to wait for the market to start growing.

samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

today when market falling its very good time to buy and investing to coins. all coins have low price now and when market will rise so them price will rise too. im sure that many people will make money in this way
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:30:40 PM

He is quite positive about the market and he is very much assured that market will rise but it will take some time
If you think straight, then yes, the market is bound to rise eventually, at least on the long run. Assuming bitcoin has become a main stream currency, there will be demand for bitcoin everyday. Now think of the relation between demand, supply and price. The demand for bitcoin will keep on rising, but the supply will always be limited. Thus, this limited supply but unlimited demand will cause the price to rise steadily in the long run.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:31:56 PM

IT portion appear a decent opporunity to have the capacity to gather coins in the event that it truly is potential so chosse the correct coin to contribute to lessen misfortunes . I think presently is the brilliant chance to purchase Bitcoin and Ethereum , in light of the fact that currently observing costs likewise begin to in wrinkle
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: