Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:10:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is a golden time  (Read 3133 times)
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:26:03 AM

Yes, every recession in cryptocurrency is a golden age for investment, but you can't invest in it, or you will go bankrupt. Not all coins will rise on the next takeoff, so it is very difficult. It takes time to observe the project.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

If we are able to think optimistically and see the price of cryptocurrency fall, as is the case now, those optimistic thinkers will see this as an opportunity to gather as much as possible and hold back until the time they set. I myself also believe that 2019 that will come soon is the year of the rise of the crypto currency.
Might possible that we saw our market in the way of recovery early next year but it won't be just easily and it covers a half of a year for it. Anyways, I feel better to see the market rise slowly rather than to have a quick response but it won't stay longer. 
I think the revival in 2019 still refers to Q4 and this is a normal thing every year, we don't need to be too enthusiastic in the short term, the best is buying coins that we think are potential gold to skyrocket sharply at the lowest price in 2018 and keep monitoring all developments which is still liquidative.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
CPN99

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:58:22 PM

I think investing in crypto must be patient, patience will bring you luck. especially in bitcoin, if you are able to hold bitcoin in your wallet for a long period of time in the future you will be able to get multiple profits.
PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:58:18 PM

I think it was a golden day to invest every day of 2018. Because prices fell even more every day. If we could invest every day we would be rich after 2-3 years Cheesy

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

I'm sorry that spent my money year ago and today don't have enough to buy more. I'm sure that such time as now will not so long. Newbie investors are in the better position now than we at fall 2017. Buy and hold - once again.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:51:04 PM

Very true. Nowdays is a best time to buy promising coins. A lot of good projects have just funny cap. Market will recovery soon (probably in the beginning o next year) and people who have nice money now and boutgh cheap coins will be rich  Roll Eyes

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:32:03 PM

I'm sorry that spent my money year ago and today don't have enough to buy more. I'm sure that such time as now will not so long. Newbie investors are in the better position now than we at fall 2017. Buy and hold - once again.

I also envy those who have the opportunity to invest now. Anyone who has learned about cryptocurrencies now and invested, for sure in the future will be very happy with the profits. Those who have invested at the end of 2017 will have to wait a bit longer.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:34:54 PM

I think investing in crypto must be patient, patience will bring you luck. especially in bitcoin, if you are able to hold bitcoin in your wallet for a long period of time in the future you will be able to get multiple profits.
but usually people leave to do that, they may be patient but patience will disappear if too long waiting. people who lose their temper will prefer to sell it and get a small profit to reduce the risk of losing their money.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:08:50 PM

Yes, indeed a lot of investors consider this time as the most successful for investments. But I am very scared now to invest large sums in cryptocurrency.

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:09:47 PM

Perhaps now is a good time to buy coins. But it is very difficult for me to do this because I was mistaken so many times.
Well, everyone had their own mistakes. But, if you are keep falling down and didn't want to try it more and then that's a different case here because without doing anything you can't achieve something.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
coinporch (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:24:12 PM

i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-bear-markets-are-a-golden-time-to-be-in-crypto

what do you think guys  Smiley
I thought the same as you six months ago and two months ago and a month ago. Grin but nevertheless,I believe that in a few years we will remember 2018 as a Golden time to buy altcoins at low prices. Wink

but now maybe this is the right time to enter the crypto market again my friend
today bitcoin price already cross $4000 and ethereum run above $100
seems this is the real golden time  Wink

coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:34:24 AM

i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-bear-markets-are-a-golden-time-to-be-in-crypto

the golden time is about few days ago,, when the price in the bottom zone
i think everyone who bought a good crypto few days ago already make a good profit now Wink
if this green are the real bull, just be ready for the next growing price  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:41:03 AM

It is true that when the market falls, it will not be entirely a bad thing. But we can use it to invest. And investing this, of course, we can get a very cheap price. And can collect promising coins before the market surges again.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:15:24 AM

the golden time is about few days ago,, when the price in the bottom zone
i think everyone who bought a good crypto few days ago already make a good profit now Wink
if this green are the real bull, just be ready for the next growing price  Wink

Gold time is a time that will give you much profit or this time you can do many things for your future investment to invest in the digital money market today  This is a golden time

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:03:22 AM

The fall of the market is over and now those who did not have time to buy at the bottom - should buy tokens right now without hesitation because the market growth rate is now greatly increasing. Altcoins are now growing the most.
raes

Activity: 938

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:09:31 AM

The fall of the market is over and now those who did not have time to buy at the bottom - should buy tokens right now without hesitation because the market growth rate is now greatly increasing. Altcoins are now growing the most.
of course, after a decline in market prices, market growth will soon occur, we have seen it. now altcoin has the opportunity to grow quickly, but we can see the volume capability in the market, whether there is an increase or not.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:38:23 AM

of course, after a decline in market prices, market growth will soon occur, we have seen it. now altcoin has the opportunity to grow quickly, but we can see the volume capability in the market, whether there is an increase or not.
As long as there is still no big something to come, then the price can change anywhere, up and down, so I hope you remain cautious, don't always think that every drop is sure to increase after that, whereas we don't know when the end of bearish will happens, so be careful
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:47:37 AM

There is no better time now for us to buy coins with cheap and potential prices. Because they can return to high prices. It is very difficult for us to buy large quantities. Therefore i support buying coins at this time.
victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:40:48 AM

We just need to make most of this opportunity, buy low and sell high..there are many dirty cheap tokens to rack up now, Like eos, ledu, storm..but you should do your research before you decide to buy.
goodluck to us all
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:41:16 AM

Of course, this is a golden opportunity to collect crypto coins. And now I'm trying to invest in the top 10 coins in Coinmarketcap because, in my opinion, this has a very large volume. And the opportunity to experience a huge price increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: