Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if the ICO projects pay the bounty hunters in bitcoin only?  (Read 2251 times)
eagle10 (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 04:46:48 AM
Merited by Amalker (1)

Do you think paying bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum a good idea so that there is uniform payment among the participants? What is your thought about this? Maybe this is the first step to turn back the trust they lost because of mostly valueless coins they offered. What is your thought here guys?
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 05:20:23 AM

Do you think paying bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum a good idea so that there is uniform payment among the participants? What is your thought about this? Maybe this is the first step to turn back the trust they lost because of mostly valueless coins they offered. What is your thought here guys?
Yes, it was always a good idea, certain ICO projects have been paying Bitcoin for a long time, and these projects recruit bounty hunters in a matter of hours, as they always have a limit on the number of participants in the ICO generosity campaign. Such projects pay a certain amount of bitcoins monthly or even weekly. That is, there are certain guarantees that you will not work for many months and get nothing as a result. If any of the bounty hunters wants to get the tokens of this ICO project, in any case they can also buy these tokens on a common basis as ordinary investors with big bonuses.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:44:31 AM

Yes i do. that's a good idea to prevent the dump of the token itself. Bitcoin and ether gives a lot of volume and that will not give any impact to the price of token. did you remember most of tokens being dumped caused by that doesn't have a lot of volume. It should be a good method to pay the hunters.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:51:31 AM

This, of course, would be great, maybe more money would not work, but the portfolio will not grow, there are a few coins and excellent, and then constantly monitor different wallets gives some discomfort, in my memory there were several companies, but unfortunately it is more convenient for companies to pay in their own tokens.
cjie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:01:57 AM

This is a good idea, but most of the Ico project will not like to do that because is more expense for them. Paying bounty hunter with the ICO token or coin will be more easy for them. Paying with Bitcoin or Ethereum will reduced dumping of the ICO. It will be good for them to pay with Ethereum or Bitcoin.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:09:25 AM

This of course would be beneficial to the bounty participants but would undermine an important reason for bounty distribution.
The bounty provider are not just giving away coin for advertising the project, they are also building a community and participation around their token.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:12:18 AM

that will never happen because an ICO owner doesn't want to spend money. or at least spend the least amount of money. so they pay with the thing they are creating out of thin air aka the tokens they create. and that costs them nothing.
paying with bitcoin requires them to pay money and buy bitcoin and pay with a valuable coin.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:20:25 AM

It's a good idea, previously all bounty program were using bitcoin as payment, but since the price of bitcoin too volatile and the circulation of the ICO coins not too good, some of them started to paid uaing their own coin, and once everyone seems okay with the ICO coin payment then nobody want go used btc or eth anymore, it's more profitable for us to be paid using bitcoin
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:22:56 AM

There are many advantages that bounty hunters get if they receive btc or eth directly in every bounty. The bounty hunter will not have difficulty selling the reward and will probably minimize the dump or price decline that will occur.
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:23:57 AM

I think that this will lead to stable payments, in January I would not agree with you, but now I would be happy to see stable payments.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:32:27 AM

This thought is very good. The bounty hunters will not affect the price of token when sell, they could sell as they wish. but unfortunately I do not think that the people who make ICO are BTC or ETH in their hands. I do not even think they collect the money they collect. for this reason it is easier to give their tokens to instead of BTC.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:14:06 AM

They should really be paying for bitcoin but I doubt it will happen nowadays.

I don't join bounties but its rare to see them pay with Ethereum and bitcoin. There might be few bounties that will pay in ethereum but I doubt it with bitcoin today. They are just going to pay with their tokens and that is zero investment and capital on their side, as I've said its rare today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Alexey1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

Nowadays began to appear bounty campaigns that offer rewards in ethereum. I am glad that this is so, because ethereum is more stable than any new ico token.

Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:07:34 AM

As a rule, these are good projects, and there is more likelihood that they will finish the job started!
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

Yes this is good. I have met such projects that ETH paid me, but haven’t yet seen who would pay at BTC. It would be cool if all the projects did that.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

That will surely be a perfect idea for bounty hunters, the fear of not getting paid at the end if ICO will surely disappear,but the question is how many ICO are ready to do that.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:34:26 PM

There are some ICOs which still pay bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum. But it is really rare and their rules are extremely strict.

I do not think all ICO owners will do it. There are few ICOs starting with their existing small funds, even they have nothing excluding the ideas. This is difficult to impose on all ICOs.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:44:23 PM

The idea is good, but they pay very little in bitcoins and Ethereum. Although if each Scam will pay Ethereum and bitcoin, for all the projects in which I participate will be a decent amount. This is better than tokens, which may not enter the exchange at all.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:47:14 PM

Unfortunately, this will not be gray. If you need a reason, it is simple. And how to continue to distribute their coins? The coin of the project may have nothing to cost, but the project will have to be paid for in the BTC.

We will not see that. So you can not dream (*
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

As Bitcoin plays the main role in crypto market, that would be very strong model for rewarding supporters ..

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: