Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Our future with Crypto  (Read 2214 times)
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

I personally can’t even imagine my future without cryptocurrency. I am sincere that you also see cryptocurrency in your future
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

I personally can’t even imagine my future without cryptocurrency. I am sincere that you also see cryptocurrency in your future
I think everybody can try to developed carrier in cryptocurrency and we are believe and grow will our life with such a platform.
Although Crypto something fear for new investor i think this intention coming from bullish market.
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

Our future completely will depend on cryptocurrency because day by day people involving themselves in newly thing , online marketing, shopping, traveling tickets,and virtual money etc . bitcoin, Eth, altcoins such kind of virtuality...

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

There is an existing example, the capitalization of companies providing services on the Internet (facebook, tweeter, google) is dozens of times higher than the capitalization of communication providers providing the Internet.

The same will happen in the crypt capitalization of tokens will be higher than the capitalization of the ether on which these tokens work.

It’s just not clear why the stellar and ripple are brought, for example, the stellar itself wants to be a platform, ripl, too, only with orientation to the banks.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

Today many doubt the future of cryptocurrency because market conditions are indeed very bad, but cryptocurrency still have hopes to rise, the more they rise and will become more popular in the future, in the future many will receive cryptocurrency and will become a possibility that cryptocurrency will become a means of payment in the future.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:40:02 PM

I believe bitcoin or cryptocurrency as general are become stronger currency again after this downtrend drama, who have brave heart and who have understand well about bitcoin as new digital money in the near future he/she got win.

Vladislav2306

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:47:14 PM

Of course common people can use only peer to peer platforms to transfer their money, but it will have global scale if only people with big money will do the same, but this is complicated question...

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:56:20 PM

I think that crypto is the best way to see our future with. To my mind, crypto will be able to change our life completely and sure that this change will be for the better. To my mind, it is possible to do
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

yes your are totally true but you cant switch instant from fiat to crypto currency.
It will need much more time until more and more people start using Bitcoin and co.

kind regards
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:00:37 PM

I am looking forward in the future with crypto. I think it is quite risky but totally makes your future in the right path. It will grow strongly that will make you succeed in the future. Just be positive in all things and avoid negative thoughts.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:55:51 PM

Yes, if we talk about the transfer of money, then is a blockchain wins. As soon as other people find out how much easier and more profitable it is than a Bank transfer, they will use it more often.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

We can all agree that having grown up with the current banking system of tangible money is familiar and comfortable. However, today rate and people are losing faith in a system that bails out the rich and leaves the the world is changing at a rapid poor to fend for themselves. People are starting to take back their power and are wanting more control over their own money - it’s time to shift your reality to the 21st Century. Can you believe that we are still living in a world where bank transactions don’t go through because it is a weekend or public holiday, what is up with that? We have the choice to move to a peer to peer (P2P) platform that can make instant transfers any day of the week.

No need to worry about today rate of cryptocurrency in the market because we know that cryptocurrency price is often change drastically.
You must see cryptocurrency to the far future ahead, so you can see the real value of cryptocurrency.
Yes in common bank, weekend is the holiday. But in crypto, you can use crypto anytime you want and that is the advantage.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

Yes, people want more control over their own money. Everything we need to execute transactions is internet access. No more big bank agencies full of people waiting hours to make a transaction, no more limited unprofitable investments which the government and the bank eat the biggest part of it. A Crypto-Currency decentralized world can give the little fishes the same advantages the big ones have in a centralized world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:36:02 PM

I think crypto can be an asset for us in the future because cryptoc can provide many benefits for us so there is no harm in hoping for crypto for our future success. Many people have proven the success of crypto, so as long as we intend and want to learn, success is in front of our eyes.
I think you're right, bitcoin is best asset in the future cause bitcoin have so many benefits given us, it changed our lives to become better and successful, bitcoin teach us to invest and gain our knowledge in cryptocurrency.  There's lots of people around the world become successful thru the help of bitcoin.
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:27:12 PM

Of course we can.We have been using and enjoying the benefits of this system for a long time.It's convenient.I think in the future it will become even more popular.Without banks of course can not do,but the new faces is to learn.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:41:41 PM

I perfectly imagine such a wonderful future.I think that's how it should be.We use this system.It's convenient.I hope this system will be widely used in the future.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

There are already such platforms on the market. Also I think that they will be appear more and more. Crypto will be closely connected to the people's lives. This type of paymanet will be very popular.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:42:12 PM

Before bitcoin creation, there wasn't any kind of payment system that can be imagined to replace fiat money. All people were using fiat money for theit transaction without any complain.
Altought bitcoin is not used for transactions much, but at least there are many people thinking of a new method for payments. A system which is decentralized without any limitation.
I think the more use of bitcoin in future is inevitable. When a technology or a new system is invented, it's impossible to ignore that.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:48:38 PM

crypto's future is also a good future and many benefits in the future, with you being patient waiting for higher price increases in the future.
novikov433

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:18:59 PM

Waiting for how to sink to the bottom and we will buy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: