Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Our future with Crypto  (Read 2214 times)
cryptobulls.exchange

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 08:51:10 PM

Cryptocurrency is moving on its highest pace when its about for bringing new changes and it is productive in offereing such results. New trading platforms getting established with their unique administrations. So there is no doubt that crypto will not fail to impress in coming future and will bring new inventions.
kewlia

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:42:35 AM

so many people in the world with now crypto. they are still believe in crypto. present situation bitcoin, Eth, market fall down. but it not stable prices. i think moving market prices and looking his stable position. we are surly hoped that our future with crypto is bright. and can make our life is rich as possible.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:49:01 AM

I think that the future of the use of cryptocurrency is coming. We just have to wait a bit. Already some projects have begun their development for that purpose. Offer products, decentralized, P2P, Security, Anonymity and with global reach.

sfr2017

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:01:16 AM

Our future with crypto will be diffirent than our present that's sure  because this changements this days in crypto world will affect the comportement  against holding or get rid of coins  the strategy of trading and the price  Smiley

Valhalaa
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 07:16:31 AM

everyone still believes in crypto to do a transaction because even though crypto holidays can still be used as a transaction especially talking about the future, I am very confident that crypto will be the main choice.
Right, lot's of investor's believes in cryptocurrency and the transaction are safe and even holidays you can transact easily. Many investor's choose bitcoin cause bitcoin is the future investment.
yep , but did you think about more investor bought a lot bitcoin and this months ? because the knew  TA was dip , and they need to rest until crypto expecially bitocin rally to thebullrun in the nextyear
i hope it can make it happens
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 07:28:29 AM

our future with cryptocurrency is very secure and tension free this is what I can say about cryptocurrency.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:59:12 AM

I think from the creation of crypto currencies and the blockchain economic system, I think that is to answer the economic needs that use time and technology development, and I believe that the development of the crypto currency will experience considerable development
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

Can you believe that we are still living in a world where bank transactions don’t go through because it is a weekend or public holiday, what is up with that?

Sorry, this is not a fact now.... Except your country is still far from the modern day living. You can do certain bank transactions at anytime of the day especially where it is not requiring physical presence of a bank staff.

For instance, mobile transactions and transfers can be done right there in your mobile phone. Also, even during weekends and public holidays, you can approach an ATM for withdrawals or transfers etc.
Urbexs

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:10:59 PM

I think Blockchain will be the future. but it is not so easy to adopt bitcoin because of its extreme volatility.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:20:18 PM

I will be more comfortable when I have the control of my money. To be honest, I dont support the current financial system which the banking system that is why I dont put my money on banks.

Although I dont support banks, lets face the fact that most peoplr are using banks now to invest their money. Whenever we do transaction, banks are used. Banks are being used for daily transactions. What we need now is mass adoption of cryptocurrency.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

Banks is needed in a country. banks is like the core of the economic system of the country. maybe it bitcoin in the future can't remove the bank system. but it can be the second option for payment system beside the real money

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:47:04 AM

First i want to clear it out that crypto is currency and blockchain is the technology
It is a speculative technology i hope that it will reach mainstream adoption
Although its hard for blockchain to be fully decentralized for there has to be a revolution to expose schemes from banks and government
As per crypto the future isnt clear whether they will make it or not.
But surely blockchain will continue and be enhance in the future.

Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:58:07 AM

I am not sure what the future of crypto is, maybe only Bitcoin can survive in the future, but for the blockchain, I absolutely believe that it has a bright future, but now we have not yet reached that step, we need to be more patient.
The performance of crypto is not convincing. Many crypto are actually useless, they are just a tool for hype.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

I am not sure what the future of crypto is, maybe only Bitcoin can survive in the future, but for the blockchain, I absolutely believe that it has a bright future, but now we have not yet reached that step, we need to be more patient.
The performance of crypto is not convincing. Many crypto are actually useless, they are just a tool for hype.
You mean those tokens who have put up by lots of projects? Yeah, I agree as they are completely useless and they're just simply a pump-and-dump tokens. Probably like 10% is actually useful specially in the field of medicine or logistics/supply chain.

For me the future still looks bright, crypto industry is still fairly young almost a decade so there's a lot of leg room in the next 10 years or so. But those shitcoins will die silently and scam ICO's will also be a thing of the past.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:27:51 PM

We can all agree that having grown up with the current banking system of tangible money is familiar and comfortable. However, today rate and people are losing faith in a system that bails out the rich and leaves the the world is changing at a rapid poor to fend for themselves. People are starting to take back their power and are wanting more control over their own money - it’s time to shift your reality to the 21st Century. Can you believe that we are still living in a world where bank transactions don’t go through because it is a weekend or public holiday, what is up with that? We have the choice to move to a peer to peer (P2P) platform that can make instant transfers any day of the week.

Once when I won a contest and rewarded prize, I had to wait for 3-4 days to get money into my bank account but it has been simplified now by blockchain technology, it takes now 2-3 hrs to get the same done, this is the power of blockchain. Its true that we should have full control over our own money. Current banking system is lagging, we have to wait for their opening hours to get anything done but with decentralize technology we can done same thing as per our comfort.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:30:09 PM

it seems that many people start to look at it because the presence of p2p instantly without being blocked by holidays causes many people to vote for it and maybe in the future it can be used as the main choice but it is not that easy because banking is still dominating

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

In my opinion, our future with cryptocurrency is bright and carrier oriented. It is a good platform for those  who improve their living standard of life. And it is a future of digital payment system fastly. A cryptocurrency that aspires to become part of the mainstream financial system .
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

Waiting for how to sink to the bottom and we will buy

Do you think we did not touch the bottom? I guess the market must start running forward and up soon. Hope that we have seen the minimal prices of the cryptocurrencies and now the bulls are going to come.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

I'm also amazed at that, it can't be that we continue with this archaic system, where you have to wait 3 days for a transfer, that's absurd, that there's not an automated system, but well, that's what cryptos are here for, people need to realize their potential.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:58:00 PM

We can all agree that having grown up with the current banking system of tangible money is familiar and comfortable. However, today rate and people are losing faith in a system that bails out the rich and leaves the the world is changing at a rapid poor to fend for themselves. People are starting to take back their power and are wanting more control over their own money - it’s time to shift your reality to the 21st Century. Can you believe that we are still living in a world where bank transactions don’t go through because it is a weekend or public holiday, what is up with that? We have the choice to move to a peer to peer (P2P) platform that can make instant transfers any day of the week.
That is one of the main reasons in my opinion of why the banking system is still very powerful, people are so used to the existence of banks that they do not even question it anymore, they just believe that is the way things should work, but bitcoin is going to change the way people think about it and is going to make them to ask some very difficult questions, like why the rich are always rescued from their mistakes with the money of the poor?

If they make mistakes they should be allowed to fail but instead what we get is that the governments protect their friends and use public money to cover private losses and that is completely unfair because when they are making billions of dollars they do not share anything of that with the public.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: