Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:20:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you promote Bitcoin?  (Read 2784 times)
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:21:05 PM

I keep buying!What and all advise) This is the best promo and support!Of course I tell all my friends about it.And I try to explain what it is and how it works.I support all advertising campaigns.I hope it will help him, because I love him and believe in him)))

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:10:47 PM

I try to tell my friends about riptocurrency. Many people are skeptical about Bitcoin, but I think that this will change over time. But some began to invest in cryptocurrency after I told them about Bitcoin.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:16:22 PM

I try to tell my friends about riptocurrency. Many people are skeptical about Bitcoin, but I think that this will change over time. But some began to invest in cryptocurrency after I told them about Bitcoin.

I don't do the same thing as you do since there are a lot of people in the past that blamed me when they've invested on Bitcoin and other crypto currencies and the prices started to go down. I am telling them that it is just the certain movement since they are volatile but they are not believing me, well since then the price are still at the low price ever since the ATH. They've understand now how the prices moves but they did not invest again since they have more success on investing on other assets.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:19:21 PM

How do you promote Bitcoin or crypto currencies?
Do you even promote it ?
I am promoting it to my friends back when I was just new in crypto ,
But most of them doesn't care about it back then.

Within my group of friends I mention crypto and the implications it will have in the future development of our society and financial system. I do not however, impose any investment ideas as this is totally up to them and of course don't want to take any blame.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:19:28 PM

Do you even promote it ?

I also same strategy promting cryptocurrency in my relatives and friends but harder to convince about the benefits can get investing in cryptocurrency.

After the segwit august hardfork I'll buy smal number of amount of bitcoin until the bull run trend comes and i show my portfolio to my friends and relatives to conivince them investing in bitcoin 2 out of 10 i convince until still strong believer in cryptocurrency.

SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

Do you even promote it ?
The best promotion that we can do is to share our knowledge in the social media platforms. There are a lot of users of different social media platforms like twitter and facebook. There are now many people who becoming more interested to learn more about cryptocurrencies.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:33:57 PM

Do you even promote it ?
The best promotion that we can do is to share our knowledge in the social media platforms. There are a lot of users of different social media platforms like twitter and facebook. There are now many people who becoming more interested to learn more about cryptocurrencies.
Right.Through sharing the thoughts of bitcoin either in your facebook or twitter account,it might attract some people to get to know bitcoin and even invest in it.The potentials of bitcoin will not be known at first.It will only be recognized once a person puts a trust on it and finally invest in it,and use it to buy some goods in stores that accept bitcoin.

Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:38:01 PM

I avoid promoting on purpose only if this topic is brought up cause most people I contact with in my ordinary life consider crypto is nothing serious.

Same, they just think the way to get money / profit in Crypto is very easy because they are only oriented to the results, and when we tell the way and of course the risk, there are those who are starting to move away, some are still brave, but they are still not carrying out the steps we tell, even though everything that needs to be done needs a process

blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 12:25:47 AM

I only preach bitcoin to certain people, because first I know bitcoin I tell my colleagues and relatives they don't respond well. So now I'm only reporting this bitcoin only to those who are interested in what I'm doing. Those who are curious are more easily told about the crypto and bitcoin worlds, interest in making people able to invest well is not only ambitious to get money easily and then they are disappointed.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:31:43 AM

I have tried to promote bitcoin to my friends through this bitcointalk.org, but it seems they are all not interested and trust in real jobs. well, there is no compulsion, and everyone has their choice.
Attisob

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:42:46 AM

I always promote bitcoin to my friends. Most people still do not want to accept the idea but only few would want to test if it is favorable to them in profits.
ningrumxxi

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:58:47 AM

Do you even promote it ?
I was very difficult to introduce bitcoin to the environment, because in the country I live in, bitcoin is still unfamiliar and not yet popular, introducing the most effective indeed with proof of success, things like this are clearly more pronounced, so all need real evidence.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:04:49 AM

Do you even promote it ?
It will take only an evidence-based reasons and information in order to win the interest of some friends especially who have already had the misconception about crypto and Bitcoin by the news they heard from the media coming from the governments and banks. Some will only believe when you show to them as you trade with Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
One of the smartest ways to draw the attention of shops and businesses to Bitcoin and crypto is to ask for payment in cryptocurrency from the counter after purchasing any item from the shop. If more people ask for cryptocurrency payment from the shop, it will become a necessity for the shop to integrate cryptocurrency into their payment systems in order to serve their customers well.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:31:22 AM

nothing is easier than promoting bitcoin ...wait , no  Tongue it takes some knowledge and understanding and patience as well
when you start like: bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency, people immediately ask what is a cryptocurrency and why is it decentralized
promoting bitcoin is ,basically, explaining what it is and how it can be used in everyday's lives
and why someone who has never heard of crypto should start using it
there are more and more people aware of its existence, but they only know some vague things from what they have heard on TV and news

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
bagsat
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:37:44 AM

By joining bounty campaign you can promote bitcoin and also you can earn profit by promoting it. In bounty you can promote bitcoin by posting in social medias.

Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

I recommend bitcoin to those people who deserve to gain money the most. For those who.are in need, trully in need. That once they get the money they will give it to their parents or to support their sutudies or to make money for a living. In short, i don't promote bitcoin or advertise bitcoin. I used to tell them the way the standing depends on their living.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
SneakyLady

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:00:23 PM

Never go out of my way to promote bitcoin and crypto, but if I do somehow start talking about it with someone who is curious, I mostly talk about its greatest advantage:

"You can basically become your own bank and have complete control over your funds."
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:14:34 PM

Do you even promote it ?

I promote bitcoin through advertising as a bounty hunter.This is the only way l know that l can help to bring bitcoin up.l hope so it could help.l know its not enough but  l hope so l did my part.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:23:58 PM

Do you even promote it ?
Personally i promote in social media, twitter is the best and good impression raised in promoting. Because cryptocurrency is illegal in homeland that's why i can't promote it mouth to mouth. I use strongly social platform to advertisement about cryptocurrency.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

I think bitcoin promotions through their best features is good and if we look at bitcoin nature so it is purely dependent on internet and fit for the online job and service industry and if you are managing or participant of the group you can share the crypto information with them in groups and now a days the world is connected through Facebook so through this you can promote bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: