Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:54:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: next trend in blockchain/crypto??  (Read 1318 times)
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:02:24 PM

What do you guys think will be the next big thing in crypto? IMO it's going to be security tokens, microchains/sidechains (like MOAC), cross-chain compatibilities of public blockchains, and gaming/collectibles (like Gods Unchained)

What about you guys?

The problem is that already existing ideas are not brought to a logical conclusion. Very few projects have released the final product, which will be claimed by mankind. I think we should wait, what will come of it and whether it will find real use. And only after that, talk about new ideas.
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:58:32 PM

What do you guys think will be the next big thing in crypto? IMO it's going to be security tokens, microchains/sidechains (like MOAC), cross-chain compatibilities of public blockchains, and gaming/collectibles (like Gods Unchained)

What about you guys?

The problem is that already existing ideas are not brought to a logical conclusion. Very few projects have released the final product, which will be claimed by mankind. I think we should wait, what will come of it and whether it will find real use. And only after that, talk about new ideas.

I know that MOAC rolled out mainnet like half a year ago. Also announced a partnership today: https://medium.com/oathprotocol/oath-protocol-and-moac-team-up-in-strategic-partnership-f38427784a17
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:05:21 PM

Security tokens looks quite promising now.
Also decentralised exchanges are quite interesting sphere imho.
I wonder how this all will evolve and what we'll see here next.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:16:40 PM

securities are going to be pretty hot in the next few years. Good alternatives to public blockchains for dapps are going to be huge as they all scale their communities. Have my eyes on MOAC and EOS
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:25:50 PM

What about you guys?

Security tokens are gaining popularity so we will probably see more STOs in the future.
Cross-chain of public blockchains could also be a thing in the future but maybe in five years?
The others, I have no idea if they'll ever become a trend.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:31:54 PM

I believe that the future of cryptos is currently in the security tokens and transactions, it is important to emphasize that until now we do not have all the usability that can be given to cryptos, so in the future, we can discover usefulness that we would not even imagine now.

Bitcoin to the moon
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:08:52 PM

I guess security tokens like Zcash, Monero will be the next trend in crypto. In addition, Dan Larimer said, that he want to develop security crypto with super speed transactions.

Given that the cryptocurrency increasingly falls under the influence of various regularities, security tokens will develop very rapidly in the near future. Also, in Russia, cryptocurrency is imposed, which will increase the popularity of security tokens.

Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:32:59 PM

Perhaps innovation and demand will be an innovation aimed at improving security for investors, as this will attract big money in cryptocurrency, and add a positive image.
also reduce the possibility for the implementation of the scam, that is, any restrictions or a set of measures for teams planning to implement the project and ICO
something in that direction

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
other_side

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

I guess security tokens like Zcash, Monero will be the next trend in crypto. In addition, Dan Larimer said, that he want to develop security crypto with super speed transactions.

Given that the cryptocurrency increasingly falls under the influence of various regularities, security tokens will develop very rapidly in the near future. Also, in Russia, cryptocurrency is imposed, which will increase the popularity of security tokens.

I still believe in coin to use more work in this life than coin in a certain field. Because it can grow fast at any time, similar to the Nano, it can be used and applied in many areas, and most of the areas are very necessary nowadays as fast and less fee
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

Security tokens sound plausible indeed, but I really think that the coin (or type of coin) that causes a massive bull run hasn't been developed yet.
It probably will be something rather simple and stay under the radar, but when the time comes everyone will be like "how we didn't think of it before?!".

Also, I think ICOs still be relevant when the devs are honest and ask as much money as they really need. Greed is often times the reason why nice things come to an end and fail.

rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

What about you guys?

I think more attention will be directed to regulations and cleaning the market from scam projects and shit coins. It will be a time of keeping promises from crypto teams.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:08:56 PM

The next big thing in blockchain will be tokenization. Real usage of the technology for different purposes in the industry. It could be a game changer for mass adoption.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Tulen1990

Activity: 222
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:38:07 PM

The next big thing in blockchain will be tokenization. Real usage of the technology for different purposes in the industry. It could be a game changer for mass adoption.

I am on the same page but to add to that, I think platforms like MOAC that allow companies to build their own dapps without having to worry about scalability and trust are going to be huge.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:46:24 PM

so far only support for technology, games and also several platforms. maybe in the future, blockchain / crypto should be more directed to their functional as a payment tool that is often used.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

I believe that the future of cryptos is currently in the security tokens and transactions, it is important to emphasize that until now we do not have all the usability that can be given to cryptos, so in the future, we can discover usefulness that we would not even imagine now.
Recently, there was  a lot of news that security tokens will not be in demand either, and STO is a format that will not work

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:15:12 PM

What about you guys?
It looks like this token is interesting because, in terms of the concept it is also good and can be used for many things I want to use it, but I also wait for the others to be afraid there are still many good ones and that's where I get confused which one to choose,
I'll try to be more sensitive in choosing it later.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

The next trend in the blockchain will be highly revolutionary and will be adopted in the every sector of the industry. But the token market will exist or not no one can tell now completely. Every country is now look out for adopting this sophisticated technology without the allowing of cryptocurrency. If this will possible then the demand for the crypto market will no more grow.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

Next trend in crypto will be finding another job while investing in crypto. That is the only chance for crypto to grow again.
akunta

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:48:33 PM

What about you guys?
well, i feel that games field will be expanded as well as security tokens, we need it badly anyway. blockchain will take some unexpeted turn, i don't know why though. just prediction Wink

rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:52:13 PM

What about you guys?
It looks like this token is interesting because, in terms of the concept it is also good and can be used for many things I want to use it, but I also wait for the others to be afraid there are still many good ones and that's where I get confused which one to choose,
I'll try to be more sensitive in choosing it later.

For those of you that are looking at MOAC, this is a post they published recently: https://medium.com/moac/explaining-moacs-ground-breaking-technology-95362b8aa99a
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: