Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be the currency of our future?  (Read 2268 times)
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:07:09 AM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.
Do you think that btc will become the future currency of our world?

There's a big chance because the world are really need a digital currency to be use in worldwide payments and Bitcoin is applicable on this but I think it need a transformation of this like for example a regulation and strong legislation of cryptocurrency so maybe someday this speculation will be materialize .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:38:43 AM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.
Do you think that btc will become the future currency of our world?

There's a big chance because the world are really need a digital currency to be use in worldwide payments and Bitcoin is applicable on this but I think it need a transformation of this like for example a regulation and strong legislation of cryptocurrency so maybe someday this speculation will be materialize .
There will be a great possibility that bitcoin will be the currency of the future. But I think in a verry small chances because not all of the government support the existence of bitcoin some others country doesn't support on it. And if we say bitcoin will become the fire of currency maybe we are not really so convince because every government has its own central bank and it's has its own currency of money with its corresponding value so I think it is really hard.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:03:38 AM

Bitcoin is the new era currency and it is fast payment of the present time and in these days we can keep our coins for a good future and it is best time for buying because we can predict the bitcoin future, For now crypto currencies are the best way for online users and for business as well.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
livingancient

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:35:33 AM

I agree to some ideas that bitcoin is the only one world currency bin the future. If that so, we killed the purpose of altcoins in crypto. Altcoins push bitcoin to make this place very interesting and strong as the starting point of humanities digital world. I think this is jilust the first step further. Bitcoin and altcoins should go together wherever the flows goes.
CrysisCrypto

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:53:19 PM

currently bitcoin is indeed in a downturn, but bitcoin celebrities believe bitcoin will soon rise again from its turmoil, as when bitcoin still costs 1 $ many don't believe that bitcoin will last long and it turns out that bitcoin still exists. and I'm sure bitcoin will become one of our future currencies
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

Crypto will be the currency of the future and not just BITCOIN.
As well as blockchain to be the center of the businesses and politics voting.
I am afraid if BITCOIN will be NOKIA and someone will be the IPHONE AND SAMSUNG.
take it easy, bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for now, and I think that is the foundation of cryptocurrency. but I think, it's very difficult to think about how bitcoin, or altcoin replaces fiat, because basically fiat is pretty stable, while other bitcoin or cryptocurrency doesn't.
- Yes, with the instability of crypto and bitcoin, and do not have the trust of people in society, bitcoin will not be our currency in the future, although it is very developed but the scope just stops on the internet, it can not penetrate into the lives of people all over the world. Fiat will not be replaced by bitcoin or anything else, people will still have a lot of trust for it, and with longstanding reputations, there is no reason for bitcoin to beat this monument, the government will also not allow, they will still maintain the life of cash, fiat because this is where they can control everything, from tax to income of each person

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

I think therefore bitcoin currency of our future brige.Bitcoin is that the additional standard & best crypto currency.This user day by day increase. Bitcoin user excellent news of future. Day by day this increment. this is often the one among the most effective coin from world wide. Bitcoin is that the world wide business. many of us this user & he/she success her life.
npiappes

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

Everything is possible in the world today and for Bitcoin to be the people's currency? WHY NOT?! Smiley
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

I think of course right,in my opinion Bitcoin is become the degital currency and I have nothing doubt about think.Bitcoin is now spreading worldwide and has become
large popularity.infact if we can see the Cryptocurrency market then definitely take it understand (Bitcoin volume,price, investment, trading, mining) everything depends on the Bitcoin.and it the beging day by day.
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

I think bitcoin is perfect for this role. After all, he is the most famous and most recognizable currency of the last decade. He is reliable, the ligthining network will provide him with a very high transaction rate, and this means that he is one of the best candidates for this role.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:00:26 PM

Only time will tell.
In Internet ages things changing very fast even in 1 year everything can change.
We don't know what will happen with regulation, if SEC will accept futures with crypto etc.
So many unknown things now so it's difficult to predict anything.
Also, why do you think that bitcoin will remain leader in crypto world?
It's good possibility that some other crypto may replace bitcoin on the top in the future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀