Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:00:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should I start buying ICOs again  (Read 39183 times)
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

I mean the ICOs market is still live and you can still find great projects out there. 2018 was not the best year, but if you have invested enough time is researching projects, you would also be able to find diamonds even on the falling market.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:45:10 PM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions
If you think that there are good ICO's why not invest into it.  Currently the market value is low and the time is right to buy and wait for the new wave.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

Just hold the market currently is not safe to invest. Some altcoins like ETH which is mostly used projects ICO are not good enough, just wait at least until the cryptocurrency value is stable.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

I do not know where you saw signs of new growth)
quite a few ICO is underway now, and even fewer of them are high-quality and viable.
Those that gain a foothold in the market will still be a little “on the pause” since in the current market there is a lot of capital for the project to make

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

It's up to you if you are going to choose to invest to ICO's again or not but I will suggest to you while the market is dump better to invest but make sure that your money is safe or extra money you use if you invested to the ICO that you want.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:22:18 PM

there are always new ICOs coming up but the current situation of the market is not that good. so if you were to invest better invest to a project that is already running.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 07:15:41 PM

2018 is a bad year in general for crypto but that doesn't mean it won't do well again. Having the potential to be a good thing in the future does not guarantee success of all ICOs in the future. it may happen that ICOs are just a thing of the past and won't do well again.

thinkme1st

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 07:20:59 PM

I don't think it is a good decision to invest in ICOs atm. It would be wise to wait for the bull run and the ideal situation would be when BTC price is high, that's the time when ICOs are in demand.

elcezireex

Merit: 151

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:56:04 PM

Ethereum made a great rise today and with that in mind I think people will be more interested in ICO's but the important thing is choosing the right ICO
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:38:47 PM

2018 is a bad year in general for crypto but that doesn't mean it won't do well again. Having the potential to be a good thing in the future does not guarantee success of all ICOs in the future. it may happen that ICOs are just a thing of the past and won't do well again.
You are right, Ico join is indeed full of risks, moreover, the bear market is still not over. The price development is very disappointing, so it will definitely take a long time until the capital you spend on Ico can return. Consider again.

evanescence

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:48:46 PM

I expected that the more ICOs we get, the more picky the community becomes - which filters out poor icos. Maybe this is how it would work eventually, but right now we're spammed by horrible quality ANN threads.
I'm sure there's good ICO-s out there but they're buried in trash and hard to find - which is why I'm keeping my ethers.

Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:56:34 PM

The cryptocurrency market needs any form of investment into it. Therefore I will encourage you to buy a good ICO as all investment and interests are welcomed.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:59:25 PM

I don't think it's worth investing in an ICO because there are still so many Scam ICO and still too many projects trading their coins or tokens at a lower price.
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:17:16 AM

It is recommended as long you done your diligent research, confidence on the crypto industry is coming back and companies are now embracing cryptocurrency to include it to their network, but again it is still not safe to invest unless the project is very good and compliant and of course there is a platform that will be coming up.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:04:22 AM

Currently ICO projects are not really as good as we think. Phishing projects are even more likely because this is a good time to invest in ICO.
We should carefully analyze their roadmap and ideas before investing.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:07:15 AM

In my opinion, this still a good time to purchase altcoin, before it rise up again so high that we end up late to purchase.
But what need to always be remembered would be, we need to carefully choose which coins to invest.
indobitcoin.tk

Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 03:32:16 AM

entered in the ICO may this time be a good thing. Crypto begins to show the rise and certainly will also give effect to the ICO. at the very least should still be selective in determining the ICO because although the results indicate good start however if wrong in choosing the ICO will certainly give a bad impact.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:54:42 AM

I think yes, you can now start investing on ICO's again. The market has fallen due to some reason and instance and I guess that is the start where we can now access and accumulate tokens that we will going to HODL for a moment while the market is recovering.
modmalaney

Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:26:35 AM

still many of the ICO that I think less so well at this time. If you want to get in on the ICO investment certainly has to choose and can selectively as possible to select the ICO could produce good value. This will be helped by the condition of the crypto had started well and certainly if getting good at least when ICO is at market value would not fall far enough.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:52:31 AM

ICO projects are still going through difficult times. However, in the last week there is a good situation with the growth of the cryptocurrency market, which means that soon everything can change for the better. Therefore, if you have in mind a promising ICO project, then you can invest your own money in it. The main thing that he was not fraudulent. With this, without state regulation, cryptocurrency is still complicated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: