Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:59:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should I start buying ICOs again  (Read 39183 times)
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:00:27 AM

Its not a good time my friend and if I were you I would neglect the bullrun sign because it doesn't look much like bullrun yet and ICOs are dangerous now just stayvaway and wait for mid 2019
anggi

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:07:06 AM

still many of the ICO that I think less so well at this time. If you want to get in on the ICO investment certainly has to choose and can selectively as possible to select the ICO could produce good value. This will be helped by the condition of the crypto had started well and certainly if getting good at least when ICO is at market value would not fall far enough.
honestly, I see so many ICOs that are good enough for the end of this year. well, seen from the team and others have been very good, but I don't know, sometimes ICO is at that value when it has entered the market, and it has been going on for months.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:17:35 AM

At this stage, I would refrain from buying tokens from ICO, there are a lot of arguments: firstly the market is green but very unstable, secondly all more or less serious companies are still on pause, thirdly if you really want to buy tokens in ICO you look the cost of the coins at the end of ICO, you can buy them on the exchange for a pittance .. in general, I would advise you to wait and not rush to shopping
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:26:55 AM

Ethereum made a great rise today and with that in mind I think people will be more interested in ICO's but the important thing is choosing the right ICO

It is necessary to select ICO for investment, because currently up to 70% of ICO is fraudulent and fake, be more careful in choosing the ideal investment. The price increase from Ethereum is very good for those who bought them and me too Grin

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:30:03 AM

still many of the ICO that I think less so well at this time. If you want to get in on the ICO investment certainly has to choose and can selectively as possible to select the ICO could produce good value. This will be helped by the condition of the crypto had started well and certainly if getting good at least when ICO is at market value would not fall far enough.
honestly, I see so many ICOs that are good enough for the end of this year. well, seen from the team and others have been very good, but I don't know, sometimes ICO is at that value when it has entered the market, and it has been going on for months.

Yes, we are seeing many ICO's are extending because they didn't manage to reach their hard cap due to market fluctuation. Of course, at the same time, we have to find the potential attributes about the project in order to develop their activity after the crowdsale.
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:39:30 AM

At present very many new ICOs are appearing, but some of them only commit fraud without a real project. however, if you find a trusted project and you are sure of the project, there is no harm if you re-invest in an ICO project

It is true that investing in an ICO project is very good but need to choose wisely because currently I see that there are many ICOs that are fraudulent. It is really good if you can choose real and good ICO to invest, and you will lose money if you choose the wrong one, be careful Grin

Am I spamming? Report me!
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:51:55 AM

You can invest in ICO, but you must be smart and careful when looking for ICO. The fall in market conditions will affect the ICO because getting investors is very difficult. I personally better invest in established coins.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions

I think yes, you can now start investing on ICO's again. The market has fallen due to some reason and instance and I guess that is the start where we can now access and accumulate tokens that we will going to HODL for a moment while the market is recovering.
I do not understand your optimism, ico one of the reasons why the market in this position. I think the rush is not appropriate yet.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:58:58 AM

Ethereum made a great rise today and with that in mind I think people will be more interested in ICO's but the important thing is choosing the right ICO

It is necessary to select ICO for investment, because currently up to 70% of ICO is fraudulent and fake, be more careful in choosing the ideal investment. The price increase from Ethereum is very good for those who bought them and me too Grin

Most ICOs are not as deceptive as 70% as you say. Those ICOs are just not getting the attention of investors, their ideas are not breakthrough. But the price increase of ETH in recent days is a good thing for ICO
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

You will get a big profit if you invest in ICO now but if you choose and invest in GOOD project.

Why you will get a big profit? Because if you invest now, you have to buy BTC and ETH , now their price is very low . When you invest in ICO and then your investment is successful, you get profit from it, and then you will get profit from market if the price of BTC, ETH increase ( percentage is very high)
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

There is no problem in purchasing ICO, but I think the judgment on the market is very important. If you think that the cryptocurrency market is green after half a year, you can now invest in ICO projects, but I don't recommend ICO investment. It is very risky now. .

Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:50:10 AM

No matter how we were persuaded not to invest in the ICO now, but I think differently. If there is a worthy and promising project, then why not invest in it. Even from the total number of projects that have not taken place, this one can fire.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

No matter how we were persuaded not to invest in the ICO now, but I think differently. If there is a worthy and promising project, then why not invest in it. Even from the total number of projects that have not taken place, this one can fire.
My view is, if you are not that confident with the market situation, jumping to investing in ICOs should not be my priority. We are here for profits and not for losses, even it's inevitable.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:53:03 AM

Well, there is no doubt that ICO will have its bull run and now is the time to invest if you trust the new ICO right now. If I am in your side I want to invest it if that ICO is legit.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:28:17 PM

If you invest enough time in researching the project, you will be able to gain good profits, even on the falling market. Just remember always to check the project, team members and the product development status to be sure that the ICO is legit.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

Yes, now the entire crypto market is going through very difficult times with many problems and failures. But I am confident in the potential of the ICO market. Therefore, I regularly look for promising ICO projects, investing about 10% of my money in them. Over time, I will increase the size of such investments when the market recovers.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:40:10 AM

Do your own research a little bit more, yes we see many ICOs are launching again but most of them failed to achieve their softcap and most of the successful projects don't reach ICO price when it hit exchanges. If you are really eager to invest in cryptocurrency, try to research more about STOs and ABT, it is far better than ICOs.

stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:54:55 AM

It's safer to buy coins to invest in the long term than buying ICO. ICO growth this season is not good enough to generate revenue, it will require a relatively long time to get a good profit from ICO value. The coin is faster to develop its value, and in the near future, crypto will soon arrive at its recovery.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

I do not think there is any reason not to invest whenever you have found a high quality project, i mean even if the market situation is not good if you invest in a good project that will definitely give you returns sooner or later, so go for it.

Yes, it is good time to buy or invest on ICO, the price value are affordable. We can choose good coin with clear market structure, good fundamentals, with support system inplace, but one should always remember the risk factor involved in investment. I suggest invest only what you can afford, money which is not committed. Good luck guys.
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:33:16 AM

Is not adviceable for someone to buy more coins just hold till and let watch what will happen to market soon all what i see this time is market crashing .

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: