Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:09:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should I start buying ICOs again  (Read 39180 times)
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:29:17 PM

if you are not enough experience then the shores away from the ico because most of ico are scams only a few are trusted, but if you want to participate or invest in ico then prepare yourself as best you can, if proven successful indeed the investment in ico is fortunately very large.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:57:15 PM

There are many promising ICOs tus month. Even IEOs. You should join on some of them. Of course you do your own research first before investing.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:00:24 PM

I think, I will stop for a while to invest in ICO, I better wait for stable market prices with better market prices.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:26:43 PM

we should be careful when buying in ICO because the current ICO situation is not good, nowadays there are so many ICO scams and us, it's hard to distinguish them from the really serious ones.
but more safer if people participated in IEO than ICO diect from developer of the project, like Huobi in 2 month they are launching 2 ico campaign and before participated investor must hold Huobi -/+ 1 month before IEO started, and 2 campaign handled by huobi are successfull

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:34:24 PM

we should be careful when buying in ICO because the current ICO situation is not good, nowadays there are so many ICO scams and us, it's hard to distinguish them from the really serious ones.
but more safer if people participated in IEO than ICO diect from developer of the project, like Huobi in 2 month they are launching 2 ico campaign and before participated investor must hold Huobi -/+ 1 month before IEO started, and 2 campaign handled by huobi are successfull
Perhaps you are right, but in my opinion the implementation of new projects thanks to new concepts practically does not change the problem itself today.  If IEO is required to hand over your account and provide personal data, then only investors and participants of Bounty companies are tested. But you should take into account that more precisely these people are victims if the scammers are the developers of new projects.  Who will verify their authenticity?
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:59:16 PM

Perhaps you are right, but in my opinion the implementation of new projects thanks to new concepts practically does not change the problem itself today.  If IEO is required to hand over your account and provide personal data, then only investors and participants of Bounty companies are tested. But you should take into account that more precisely these people are victims if the scammers are the developers of new projects.  Who will verify their authenticity?
As far as I understand, a new way of implementing new projects is already developing.  The developers of the company enter into contracts with certain exchanges and expose only not for sale and thus raise funds from investors.  But before you conclude an agreement, they go through some kind of legal procedures.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:03:59 PM

Yes, you could buy ICOs again. But you have to do due diligence on potential scammers and then you have figure out which ICO will turn out to be a success. Usually, that's 1 out of 10 projects.

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 05:16:50 PM

As far as I understand, a new way of implementing new projects is already developing.  The developers of the company enter into contracts with certain exchanges and expose only not for sale and thus raise funds from investors.  But before you conclude an agreement, they go through some kind of legal procedures.
Apparently you mean IEO?  If this is so, then I understood that it was true that the fraudsters would find an approach to this method as well.  I support those users of cryptocurrency who express their opinion that the company's ico market is the best for the implementation of new projects.  The main problem is fraudsters and it needs to be solved somehow.
Rana590

Activity: 1736
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:25:28 PM

Most of the icos are not situable for investment. A lot of scam project are entering in the crypto market. So we should more careful about it. Ico is still profitable if we find potential ico. I will suggest you to invest on ico by analysing deeply about a project. Hopefully you will be able to earn from ico.
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:30:07 PM

it is very risky if we buy ICO, but now there are many emerging markets that make investors start to be interested in investing in ICO programs, but you have to be careful and must be careful in choosing ICO

Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:24:58 PM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions

Yes, unfortunately, the ICO market is going through very difficult times. I really hope that next year the situation will improve significantly, there will be opportunities for income. But even now one can find some useful and promising projects, despite the problems of the entire market.
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:31:34 PM

At present many projects use the IEO to implement token sale and indeed many IEOs are welcomed by investors, so I think it's quite good if you participate. but don't forget to still manage risk, don't use all of your capital, and always analyze the project that you will participate.

asritajudin

Activity: 351

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:10:25 PM

Many ICO project ended up scamming their investors either by running away with funds or list the token at the price less than ICO price by 1/100 though that does not mean that there are good ones but it is better to avoid ICO since it is very difficult to know the legitimate one despite high ratings by ICO review websites.
IEO is a better option at the moment.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:08:33 PM

I really don't recommend that you buy / invest ICO again. it's better to use your money to trade.
but if you still want to invest then choose the IEOs cuz this on hype now but think twice and don't lose it.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:30:50 PM

It is a personal decision to make, no one should decide that for you because it involve money. ICOs of today are so many and some of which are scam, so one have to research well.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:52:54 PM

I really don't recommend that you buy / invest ICO again. it's better to use your money to trade.
but if you still want to invest then choose the IEOs cuz this on hype now but think twice and don't lose it.
Trading is a good choice if you're already knowledgeable on it, but if you sight and studied a potential project and thinks it suits well their objectives and legitibility then try it, go for the bonuses and read updates how it's going. There are still developers needs some support of user to be successful.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:26:35 AM

Trading is a good choice if you're already knowledgeable on it, but if you sight and studied a potential project and thinks it suits well their objectives and legitibility then try it, go for the bonuses and read updates how it's going. There are still developers needs some support of user to be successful.
even though I'm sure and get a big bonus, I still won't be interested in a project that is still not running. at least it must be registered in exchange. now there are too many tokens from new projects that cannot reach their ICO prices, and even though we get a big bonus, we will not be able to return our capital.
sadirmrida

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:03:11 AM

Almost ICO now do scam. On the other hand all ICO  cannot  reach their goal. For this reason now ICO investment is risky. But if you research many element and identify legit ICO. You can invest. It brings more return.otherwise you have a possibility for lose your capital. 

Time and tide wait for none
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:04:54 AM

This seems not the best time to invest in ICOs even though there is an appreciable rise in in the crypto market. I see this time to favor those who rather buy already existing tokens or altcoins at a less price as they will perform better than ICOs.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:13:12 AM

the trend now is IEO, but you got to choose winners like BTT https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bittorrent
while there are many that couldnt make it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: